IGNORED

Our Patron Saint yesterday in NYC

anniebgood

118855791_10_gallery_main.jpg

118855780_10_gallery_main.jpg

At the premiere of Harry Potter 7.2, a story where women are strong, empowered and fight evil.

I think that is in it.

My daughter is going to the midnight show Thursday night/Friday morning. Oh to be young to go to a late movie and get up and work 8hours.

There are 2 movies I want to see this month, HP 7.2 and Cowboys and Aliens.

:D

A local theater is doing an HP marathon - showing all the previous movies leading up to the last one. My son wanted me to go, until I reminded him that SOME of us have to get up and go to work during the day. :D

However, it did bring back memories of high school when I went to an all-night showing of all the Beatles' movies with a bunch of friends. Good times... Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody...

I swear, if they leave out "Not my daughter, you bitch!" I will be very sad.

Me too. That was the best line of the book!

Yum-o-licious!!

That was a fantastic line in the book. I would say more but I don't know if there are unspoiled people here that don't want to know crucial plot points.

I hope they include the epilogue, with the same actors. I have never met anybody who agrees with me but I have no end of love for that epilogue. It is absolutely hands down my favorite scene in the entire series. It just makes me melt.

One of my friends is having a HP movie marathon at her house this weekend. There are also plans for a bunch of us to dress up and see the last movie. We've had several Hogwarts themed parties, so I still have my robe and wand from those. I did end up in Gryffindor.

I also think "Not my daughter, you bitch!" is the best line from the last book.

O Latin, I saw photos from the set of the actors made up to look older for the epilogue, so I'm prety sure it's in there!

My work is having a 6pm showing for staff at the local movie theater on Thursday, so I don't have to stay up all night! Yay!

The epilogue is definitely in there. There are photos floating around of the actors who played the next-gen kids, and they are super cute.

I was in London last week and I went to the Harry Potter premier with a few of my closest thousand friends or two. I stayed for about twenty minutes before I went to dinner but i did manage to see Rupert Grint.

Archived