IGNORED

Grand-Daddy Scott Brown announces: William Endurance Brown

Pclee

April Fool's Baby! :)

scottbrownonline.com/william-edward-endurance-is-born/

Here is our newest grandson born to Monica and David this morning. He was born at a whopping 10lb 9 oz, 22 inches long. His name is William Endurance Brown.

William.jpg

Monica.jpg

David.jpg

Any idea how old Baby Endurance's father is? i thought he was married at 17 or something (not mixing him up with Taylor Tsantles).

Wow. I don't think their oldest is even a yr yet. If they keep it up at this rate they'll outbreed the Bradericks.

Any idea how old Baby Endurance's father is? i thought he was married at 17 or something (not mixing him up with Taylor Tsantles).

I have a funny feeling you might be right about that... however I don't really have a grasp of how old all the Brown children are...

As far as I know there is

David married to Monica Daming (the parents here)

Kelly married to Peter Bradrick

Blair married to Taylor Tsantles

And apparently there is a Claudia Brown who is still single.

Are there any more?? How old are they?

It looks like a home delivery.

Most newborns aren't that cute but holy cow, I think they could have posted photos where the baby looked a little cuter.

And Endurance for a middle name? The poor mother is the one who endured!

Kelly is married to Peter Braderick. They have 4 children-Triumph Perseverance(what's his nickname-Umph?), Loyal Cromwell(an oxymoron if there ever was one), Knox Defender and Constance Geneva. The eldest is about 4 and a half, the youngest is about 9 months. All of them are about 15 months apart. Kelly should be due for an announcement any day now, but there have been dramas with her last two births so there might be a bit of a bigger break between Nos 4 and 5.

Blair Brown is married to Taylor Tsantles. She's about 24. He's 18(ish). They have one son, Aiden something (the only non etymologically correct name of the clan), and he's about 6 months.

David and Monica have 2 children. Iona Wisdom and William Endurance. He was 13 when he declared his lust/desire/love for Monica so Scott Brown set him about building a house for them. (Hey, it's the fundie version of cold showers and exercise. Like what the Boy Scouts are supposed to do, but with a more tangible result). Don't quote me, but I'm pretty sure he was only 17 or 18 when they married. I doubt he's 20 yet.

Claudia is still at home. I wonder how long until she is married off? I doubt they want to allow her to waste any of her fertile years, but then again, at the rate her sisters (in-law) are breeding, there's bound to be plenty of work for her.

I know way too much about these ppl.

David and Monica have 2 children. Iona Wisdom and William Endurance. He was 13 when he declared his lust/desire/love for Monica so Scott Brown set him about building a house for them. (Hey, it's the fundie version of cold showers and exercise. Like what the Boy Scouts are supposed to do, but with a more tangible result). Don't quote me, but I'm pretty sure he was only 17 or 18 when they married. I doubt he's 20 yet.

Claudia is still at home. I wonder how long until she is married off? I doubt they want to allow her to waste any of her fertile years, but then again, at the rate her sisters (in-law) are breeding, there's bound to be plenty of work for her.

I know way too much about these ppl.

Well, according to Scott's about me page, his kids are 17, 20, 24, and 26. He's been married 30 years. Sounds to me like some ebil birth control might have been going on. I'm guessing Claudia is 17, David 20.

His kids are all adopted. I'm 99% sure David and Blair are bio-sibs, the others are all from different birth parents.

His kids are all adopted. I'm 99% sure David and Blair are bio-sibs, the others are all from different birth parents.

OK, thanks. I wonder if any have searched and had reunions with their birthparents? I'm thinking probably not but you never know.

Wow.. I didn't even know she was pregnant. When and where did they announce it?

I think Kelly was born 1984, so she is 28ish. Claudia is 18 or something so about the time to get married off.

BTW David more and more reminds me of Smuggar.

Endurance? Really? Between the Brown grandkids, they're well on their way to their own male enhancement commercial :roll:

Wow, that is a giant baby! Isn't that sign of gestational diabetes? Since these parents will likely have many more children, I really hope the mother is getting at least some medical monitoring.

At least Endurance is a middle name instead of a first name. I think the middle name is a good place for those weird ones that you like but don't really want to use a first name. I'm really surprised that they named their daughter after Wisdom, instead of some feminine gender role crap like Chastity or Obedience. I guess they want her to have the "wisdom" to keep her mouth shut and do as she's told without every questioning anything. Bill Brown doesn't seem like a good choice for a name though. I think it just sounds weird and doesn't really flow. Maybe they'll call him William or Will.

Bill Brown is Scott's dad and (as we all know, because they never mention him without mentioning this) was a pilot in WWII (so is some kind of hero). So baby William is undoubtedly named after him. Not sure why Kelly and Peter never named a son after Bill first -- afterall, she wrote her riveting book about him.

And yes, all 4 of the Brown kids are adopted. I actually wish Scott and Deborah would talk more about that publicly. For being a fundie family, I'd like to know their perspective on how they came to adopt. I think a lot can be learned from people who either suffer infertility or otherwise choose to adopt.

Not always, some people just have massive kids. Friends of mine have never had a kid under 9lb at birth, but that's because both mum and dad are 6' or taller ;)

I'm really not that surprised that a baby has come along that none of us heard about. With the emphasis on hyper-breeding it seemed too odd that neither Monica, Blair, or Kelly were pregnant. Maybe we should expect this from the Brown clan in the future?

Also, did anyone notice that the web address is william-edward-endurance but Edward is never mentioned in the actual post?

Home-birthing a 10 lb. 9 oz. baby, then giving him a totally idiotic middle name.

And we worry about these people taking over the world.

They are too stupid.

Gah.

That baby does not look well to me. Maybe it's just me, that last picture is a very floppy baby.

Home-birthing a 10 lb. 9 oz. baby, then giving him a totally idiotic middle name.

And we worry about these people taking over the world.

They are too stupid.

Gah.

Thank you for the reassurance, I do need it some days.

Not always, some people just have massive kids. Friends of mine have never had a kid under 9lb at birth, but that's because both mum and dad are 6' or taller ;)

I'm 5'4" and my husband 6'. Our daughter was 11lbs12oz! No GD, they tested her ever 4 hours for the first 48 to be sure. Just a big girl!

That baby does not look well to me. Maybe it's just me, that last picture is a very floppy baby.

Or maybe he's just exhausted after having had to wrestle his way out of his mom's uterus.

Archived