IGNORED

Do I hate woman? let me speak and prove it.

doggie

Didn't Newt say something even more stupid about orphanages when he suggested anyone who was against them obviously had not seen, "Boy's Town.' Too bad our Josh isn't supporting Newt since by the time he's Newt's age, he will be his twin, physically and philosophically.

The only thing women and men need to be educated on is how to se birth control effectively. Abstinence only sex ed is not doing the job. A rate ofcaroll forty to fifty percent unintended pregnancies is absurd. If you use birth control propely it has a failure rate of maybe 5%

I genuinely believe that women who intentionally become single mothers do so because they see no great benefit in a long-term, live-in relationship with a man. Let's say you're self-supporting and can provide your child with a stable home and medical benefits, and have a supportive extended family and network of friends. You want to be a mother, but don't see anyone in your life who'd make great husband material. "Unwed" motherhood has become far less stigmatized than it was a couple of generations ago. Why not go for it?

The real problem is, I think way too many men see feminine independence (IE, birth control) as a loss of their power. This is why you have so man conservatives becoming so vocal about it. They feel as if they are being emasculated by self sufficient women.

Archived