IGNORED

Is anyone else watching Lindsay Lohan on SNL?

keeperrox

I can't help myself, but I will always root for her. She's such a mess, but I really want to see her come out of top of all of this.

She does need to lay off the plastic surgery/Botox/various injections, though.

I can't help myself, but I will always root for her. She's such a mess, but I really want to see her come out of top of all of this.

I will probably watch clips tomorrow. I do hope she gets her act together. I agree she needs to lay off the plastic surgery and botox injections.

The Real Housewives of Disney was the best skit of the night I think.

Agreed. Mostly because it was prerecorded and she wasn't obviously searching for her lines. I'm sad after watching that. I really thought she was a decent actress when she was younger.

Agreed. Mostly because it was prerecorded and she wasn't obviously searching for her lines. I'm sad after watching that. I really thought she was a decent actress when she was younger.

I will be watching this tomorrow, Lindsay and Courtney Love are my two favorite trainwrecks in Hollyweird.

I read she is set play Elizabeth Talyor in a up coming biography. This is disturbing to me, but perhaps she will pull herself together?

I read she is set play Elizabeth Talyor in a up coming biography. This is disturbing to me, but perhaps she will pull herself together?

I heard about that too. Lifetime is making the film. I think Lindsay is the wrong choice for Liz Taylor.

Aaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnd, she's totally reading off of the teleprompter.

*LOL* Yup! I happened to turn on the TV at the right time & see the "Scared Straight" skit, & at least in that one, she was terrible! Obvioiusly reading off a prompter & doing a really bad job of it! Stumbling over her words & making it very obvious with her eye movements that she was reading.

And she needs to go back to the red hair. Her natural hair color is quite lovely.

I didn't watch SNL last night, but I did catch the "Real Housewives" skit on-line. I thought it was very funny. I think SNL should make it a recurring skit.

The Real Housewives bit was also mostly funny because there was very little for Lindsay to do.

I was rooting for her, but man, she was the worst guest I have seen on this show in quite some time. Just painfully bad.

Okay, so last night during the one skit where they ended up singing Coolio's "C U When U Get There" it was obvious that Jonah Hill was reading off a teleprompter or cue cards. He wasn't looking at Kristin Wiig but just off to the side of her, but it was less apparent than LiLo, because his eyes didn't keep flicking back and forth between the two. He just looked at it the whole time. I think the big problem with Lindsay was that she kept looking from her lines back to the other actors in the scene.

Archived