IGNORED

Limbaugh Calls Sandra Fluke A Slut

debrand

Good. Fuck that bitch. She's absolutely vile and has been for a long time.

Damn, The Middle makes my Wedneday nights... Can't people keep their trap shut?

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's only the start of March, but thanks to Rush teaching me about how birth control works, I've had sex 65 times this year. Thanks, leap year! I got in an extra day of sex!

Wait ... Do the sugar pills count as sex?

I was thinking about this as well. Based on the logic of Rush and other idiots who lack knowledge of birth control, they must think I've had sex about 1,095 times in the past three years. Except that I have never had a dick near by lady bits. So I am still trying to figure out how I had sex so much without having any sex at all.

I just heard on MSNBC that he has now lost 28 sponsors.

I saw that on Huffpo. It really doesn't matter how many more sponsors he loses, his contract runs til 2018.

I saw that on Huffpo. It really doesn't matter how many more sponsors he loses, his contract runs til 2018.

I would imagine that a good lawyer can break the contract. There has to be a get out of jail free card for the network.

He can be paid until 2018 w/o being on the radio. He could also be put on at 2 in the morning and compete with coast to coast AM. :mrgreen:

She also takes exception to Limbaugh’s calling her “over-educated.†“I only have a B.A. I don’t have an advanced degree,†she says. “Maybe he thinks women shouldn’t go to college at all?â€

I think that a lot of Republicans are terrified of bright, educated women.

A partial list of ex Rush advertisers....

The list now includes: Geico, Netflix, Service Magic home contractor, Goodwill, Amberen menopause medication, PolyCom web conferencing, Hadeed Carpets, Accuquote Life Insurance, Vitacost vitamin supplier, Bonobos clothing company, Sensa weight- loss program, Thompson Creek Windows, AOL, Tax Resolution Services, ProFlowers, Legal Zoom online document creator, Carbonite web security firm, Citrix software maker, Sleep Train Mattresses, Sleep Number mattresses and Quicken Loans.

Will have to see if these ex sponsors change their minds after the story dies down......

A partial list of ex Rush advertisers....

The list now includes: Geico, Netflix, Service Magic home contractor, Goodwill, Amberen menopause medication, PolyCom web conferencing, Hadeed Carpets, Accuquote Life Insurance, Vitacost vitamin supplier, Bonobos clothing company, Sensa weight- loss program, Thompson Creek Windows, AOL, Tax Resolution Services, ProFlowers, Legal Zoom online document creator, Carbonite web security firm, Citrix software maker, Sleep Train Mattresses, Sleep Number mattresses and Quicken Loans.

Will have to see if these ex sponsors change their minds after the story dies down......

Amberen menopause medication was a Limbaugh advertiser? That's interesting.

Archived