Deleted07

This whole Jubilee fiasco has really bought alot of secrets to the light....I would have respected Michelle and JB so much more if they would just be honest about their feelings regarding this situation...but let's face it they have lost all touch of reality...everything is a "ministry" now...exactly what ministry are they talking about? Ahh yes...the ministry of the almighty dollar bill..they are a joke!

At this point, the Kardashians are more real than the Duggars...at least they take responsibilty for what they do and don't use God as a cover up....duggars are super fake..can't believe I actually use to like them...tsk tsk so glad I don't watch them anymore.

Duggar Caleb has come to pass for one reason and one reason only, so these fame whores could make more money.

edited to add: Any publicity is good publicity when you're a fame whore.

When I had mine, I didn't think about naming the clump of cells that didn't grow. I actually didn't know if I should be sad or not - it was a weird time for me.

I considered my miscarriage a baby and not a clump of cells, and I STILL didn't name it. I didn't even think about that, I'd never heard of that before. Is this a new thing??

I agree they have become all about fame...nothing about them is genuine anymore....it also appears that TLC is ready to show their true colors...they don't even want to have the Duggars back anymore!

Archived