IGNORED

Meredith is coming! Meredith is coming!

SweetTexasCrude

I think she is a classy person, honestly. I'm impressed she knew about us for so long, but didn't come here - I don't think I would have been able to resist. She stuck to her principles remarkably well.

off topic really but Meredith's husband reminds me of a man I used to work with. This guy had some big ambitions and he wanted a wife who would suit his future ambitions. He actually said "I want a young wife so I can train her properly". He also specifically said he wanted a virgin who had never dated so she would be the ultimate clean slate. He ended up marrying an 18 year old fundie girl - who as expected stays home, has kids and generally spends her whole life trying to glorify him (in her defence she is very pretty and very sweet). He said he was specifically looking for a girl from a fundie community because no other woman would be able to fit his criteria for a wife. I found him to be horrid (and not just for this - he was all around nasty) but today he is chief of a medical department in a prestigious hospital and headed for a career in politics and richer than I will ever be.

Archived