IGNORED

19kac- Everyone excited about tonight's show on... a haircut

holierthanyou

Wow, the bitch couldn't have helped Anna with the umpteen car seats needed to take HER girls to the park.

Seriously! :naughty:

That beret made me want to barf.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe she'll [Anna] be lucky and nursing will suppress her fertility so she can have larger spaces...I will laugh if she decides to nurse well into toddlerhood and will wonder if that's why.

I won't see the episode until it gets online - no cable! Gah!

Gothard actually encourages weaning around 6 months to have more babies sooner. I think Anna's only real hope is that she takes after her mother who "only" had 7 kids, and this this current high fertility is just a fluke. I don't know when Anna's mother started with the Quiverfull lifestyle though, and maybe it was more a matter of age than fertility. Still, Anna could be one of those whose fertility just drops off sharply by 30, although she'll still be overwhelmed by then.

What is that orange thing coming out of the babys head?? Fuck, why must they do this to those poor kids, and that hat Michelle made buttnugget wear, why its absurd.These people don't even have taste in their mouths.

Josh is likely to suffer from erectile dysfunction long before they birth five kids. All that weight and the HBP that goes along with it doesn't really help a guy in the boner dept.

OMG.... brain bleach... :shock:

see, i am on the opposite fence about the flower headbands and the piggy tail headbands - i love them! *laugh* if you start putting them on essentially at birth they ignore them.

kind of like pierced ears on baby girls (which i DONT think i would do), if they are pierced as babies they are a lot less likely to mess with them then if you got them pierced at 2 or 3

Guest Anonymous
oh my goodness, that was the most excruciatingly painful rendition of 'Jesus Love Me' I've ever heard (and I've heard a lot of little kids squeak it out on various instruments over the years). By including that footage in the episode, it just proves to me that at least some of the TLC staff hate the Duggars.

Oh my ears....yes...so much this! Josh needs to take real violin lessons or just stop trying! I swear every time I'm watching an episode where those kids try to sing or play musical instruments, my feline headship wakes up & leaves the room! I'm not kidding either!

A little troubling with the screenshot of Michael in the crib. When my daughter was Michael's age (about 8 months), there was no pillow and no big blanket in the crib like in that screenshot. Sometimes the blanket and sheets come in a set, but we didn't start using the blanket that came with the set and a pillow until she switched to a toddler bed around 18 months. We used smaller blankets that we bought separately to match the bumper.

Also, I'm hoping that the bars on one side of the crib are low because Anna or Josh were going to take him out of the crib. But it looks like they keep the bars lowered like that given how the bumper is tied to it. It's so dangerous to keep a baby at 8 months in a crib with bars that low.

Oh my ears....yes...so much this! Josh needs to take real violin lessons or just stop trying! I swear every time I'm watching an episode where those kids try to sing or play musical instruments, my feline headship wakes up & leaves the room! I'm not kidding either!

Josh needs to also stop singing (remember his operatic attempts at Chickfila?) and actually work, instead of taking pics of his hard-working employees and some of the food he consumes. At the rate he's going, he'll be a statistical anomaly.

A little troubling with the screenshot of Michael in the crib. When my daughter was Michael's age (about 8 months), there was no pillow and no big blanket in the crib like in that screenshot. Sometimes the blanket and sheets come in a set, but we didn't start using the blanket that came with the set and a pillow until she switched to a toddler bed around 18 months. We used smaller blankets that we bought separately to match the bumper.

Also, I'm hoping that the bars on one side of the crib are low because Anna or Josh were going to take him out of the crib. But it looks like they keep the bars lowered like that given how the bumper is tied to it. It's so dangerous to keep a baby at 8 months in a crib with bars that low.

That crib is a deathtrap. The pillow, the blanket, the bumpers, the bars...

Yea can they fit any more shit in that crib and still have room for the kid? And yes you are right, based on the way the bumper is tied that one side is kept lower. mr. and mrs. buttnugget have once again proved that they are a couple of lazy fucknoodles.

Sorry about the picture quality. My directv wasnt playing nicely with my laptop.

showwindow.jpg

F in spelling? Shit, that's a word most second graders can handle. Unless you're Duggar offspring not named Johannah.

I like the beret. Josh looks a lot better with it than without it.

Agree on the flowers though. Why a headband that's as big as the baby's head? They're cute already! No need to ruin the cuteness!

see, i am on the opposite fence about the flower headbands and the piggy tail headbands - i love them! *laugh* if you start putting them on essentially at birth they ignore them.

kind of like pierced ears on baby girls (which i DONT think i would do), if they are pierced as babies they are a lot less likely to mess with them then if you got them pierced at 2 or 3

I don't like the fake pigtails, but the flowers and bows are kind of cute especially now that Kynzie has hair. In general, I think little girls look better with some kind of a hairdo, whether it's a headband or ponytails or braids-and-beads. Anything to keep the kid's hair out of her face.

I couldnt pierce my dd's ears when she was a baby. I didnt think it was my place to put any permanent holes in her without her approval. She got them for her 7th birthday.

Guest Anonymous

I didn't get my ears pierced until I was 11...until then I was too scared. Then I noticed all my friends were wearing earrings so I got my ears pierced. I also hate fake pigtails & those headband things. My friend puts them in her little girl's hair & the little one yanks them right off.

I really think that in addition to the facial hair, Josh has been hitting the tanning bed in order to look slimmer. In some of the talking head bits of yesterday's episodes, he literally appeared to be the "golden boy", but it didn't really look like he'd been out in the sun--it was artificial. Also, omg the goatee. Good lord.

I'm sure his idea of "well" and the general population's idea of "well" are two different things!

But did you catch the smile that followed that statement? Can't decide if jerk or sheepish smile/grin.

Oh it was painful. I never paid much attention to the quality before, but ever since reading TWOP & here I've made it a point to really listen. Atrocious playing! And that last night -- oy.

I like the beret. Josh looks a lot better with it than without it.

Agree on the flowers though. Why a headband that's as big as the baby's head? They're cute already! No need to ruin the cuteness!

I hate-hate-hate these fundie baby headbands. They are why adult fundies are so stupid: their heads have been held in from growing by the ridiculous headbands they wore as babies.

I highly doubt Anna would ever consider getting on BC without Smuggar knowing. Although it doesn't seem like she wants a huge family like her in-laws, I don't think she'd ever go as far as using a "baby killing" pill to prevent it from happening. She's been taught since day 1 that BC causes abortion, therefore, it's frowned upon God since you're destroying his precious rewards that He's giving. She knows the only way she can stop having more kids is ending sexual intercourse, which we know will never happen. Unless she's seriously done her research and has gone to a unChristian doctor for some advice, I don't see her getting on BC. Like I said, I think her only hope is praying she doesn't end up with 19 children herself.

Let's say down the road, Anna has a few pregnancies that ended in miscarriages and was told that she needed to go on BC to prevent another pregnancy because she is too high risk now to get pregnant ever again. What do you think Josh would do? Would he allow her to go on BC? Would they just stop having sex? I doubt Josh would use condoms. Plus, they are not as effective against pregnancy because condoms can break.

Archived