IGNORED

19kac- Everyone excited about tonight's show on... a haircut

holierthanyou

Michelle's friend Cindy seems like a nice person. I wonder she thinks WTF in regards to adult Michelle.

I'm sure she thinks she's nuts.

TLC must have wanted to show how Michelle was allowed to have a normal life growing up, a normal life that she denies her own children. There seemed no other point to incorporating that visit into the show.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And Cindy didn't seem interested in staying for the women's fellowship/encouragement/Bible study meeting, even though she was willing to drive her friend!

Isn't Cindy the woman who Michelle met up with on an episode when they were still in Little Rock with Josie?

We heard Mackynzie talk quite a bit, and we heard Josie talk, saying 'I sit down' when she climbed up into the chair, but we have yet to hear Jordyn say anything. Wasn't she 3 in December?

I rewatched last week's episode just to make sure I correctly heard Jim Bob say he had to change Jennifer. Is she 4 years old and still not potty trained? WTF? So they have 3 kids in disposable diapers? At least Anna is using cloth diapers now, even though she used disposables to begin with. And she does know it's time to potty train Kynzie.

Is there any way Michelle could be more self-involved and lazy? Not only did Michelle not help Anna carry the car seats out for her own children, I didn't even hear her say as much as good-bye to any of them, never mind, 'have a good time.'

Josh espoused that the economy is slow (ooooohh, deep thought), but it looks like they're still expanding.

I bet the guy that only had half the money for the SUV got 'Duggar financing' i.e. DEBT!

They showed the "new" old lot and guess what they showed? That rounded roof warehouse building where that guy was powerwashing a car on Smug's instagram today. I almost died laughing.

Then I almost felt sorry for Anna (and felt for their kids, who didn't ask to be born) because their father is a lazy, smug shit who admitted on camera that he doesn't show up for work until noon. I can't wait to see that couple brought down a few pegs, but only if the brood they have in a couple years when it happens can be taken in by some of her family members (or any married Duggar sister...there won't be a lot of kids coming from that branch of the family for at least two years).

Oh, FTM, Jana was definitely repeating the "script" when talking about Mullet at the conference. The way her eyes rolled back is what people do when they're searching for the right words from a memory bank.

Also, the home church has BEDS in it. It may be operating as a tax write off now, but that's probably Smug's next house when Anna pops out the next kid (ie sometime in very late spring/early summer). That opens the little house on the highway for JD and his intended. And since we've barely seen him, I think he's mixing in a little courtin' with his workin'. No worries about Jinger or Jessa; they were both in the background of a lot of shots, and Jinger is still paired with Lil' Miss Kool Aid in the TH segments.

Couldn't help but notice the contrast between Michelle's friend Cindy's life/home and that of the Duggars'. Too bad TLC didn't show what/if Cindy married or her children, either. About Jessa telling her mother, "Peace out.." etc., you can bet Michelle's cold, dead fingers would be wrapped around her daughter's neck before Jessa's hand touched the doorknob. "That's what YOU think, sweetie", eye bulging out of her tweaky little head, teeth clenched as she tries to drag Jessa to the prayer closet. Eeee...that's frightening!

As far as Michelle "working" at these mothers' conferences, she utilizes the Phyllis Schlafly school of "If I'm just TELLING other mothers to stay home, then it doesn't COUNT as WORKING". Even if someone slips Jim-Boob a check...

"That's what YOU think, sweetie", eye bulging out of her tweaky little head, teeth clenched as she tries to drag Jessa to the prayer closet. Eeee...that's frightening!

tumblr_kt6ofmoUol1qznjg2o1_500.png

Marmalade, the new house um church was it brick?

Not mighty mighty, or letting it all hang out. :mrgreen:

(Man, I'm old, but young enough to call them the "Commodes" when they were at the height of their popularity) :obscene-tolietpush:

Bow chica wow wow.

Details pleased I missed that little chestnut.

When Smugs was talking about the carlot moving around from location to location. There were words soaped onto the 3rd locations windows. 'Offfered' is shown. SOTDRT at it's finest!

Guest Anonymous

I didn't see this posted in the thread or may have missed it. In this episode Michelle says she's 18 weeks pregnant. I thought she miscarried at 16 weeks. So did the fetal demise occur at 16 weeks and Michelle didn't know it until it was confirmed, or are they deliberately lying?

Oh, and Josh's statement that Michelle is now doing all the things she could of/should of done while she was pregnant made me want to throw something at the tv. No, Josh, if she were doing those things, she would have stopped breeding a long time ago!

Guest Anonymous
Michelle couldn't even be there for her son's birthday. *shakes head*

I know..what could possibly be more important than being with your kid on his birthday except an emergency? :x

I didn't see this posted in the thread or may have missed it. In this episode Michelle says she's 18 weeks pregnant. I thought she miscarried at 16 weeks. So did the fetal demise occur at 16 weeks and Michelle didn't know it until it was confirmed, or are they deliberately lying?

Oh, and Josh's statement that Michelle is now doing all the things she could of/should of done while she was pregnant made me want to throw something at the tv. No, Josh, if she were doing those things, she would have stopped breeding a long time ago!

Yes, they officially discovered the miscarriage at the 20 week u/s (where they had thought they would be finding out gender). The fetus measured about 16 weeks at the time. So we speculate that the baby died about that gestational age.

Guest Anonymous

Wait a minute....did JB actually say he tipped the pizza delivery guy well. I'm shocked! :shock: What happened to the tracts? :think:

I dont think she is. This was filmed in November. She looks the same poochy as she does now. I think she just didnt lose the baby weight

That's a good point. I'm crossing over to camp Anna's not pregnant now...

"Paula's a dear friend", cut to a shot of a mounted deer head. Even the editors are getting snarky.

Good spotting! Yes, they are. Pity it is wasted on most of the Duggar audience.

How the hell are they affording those cloth nappies? Even if you buy them second-hand, they can get expensive!

Wait a minute....did JB actually say he tipped the pizza delivery guy well. I'm shocked! :shock: What happened to the tracts? :think:

Maybe Sean tipped him.

I'm sure his idea of "well" and the general population's idea of "well" are two different things!

geniebelle wrote:

As soon as he said that, the ad for extreme cheapskates came up. Best part of the show.

I noticed something about Anna last night that caught me off guard a little bit:

-The way she was talking about having more child, if God allowed it, sounded kind of scripted to me. She joked about how she's happy that there's a 9 month gap (pregnancy) so she can be better prepared but I kind of feel like deep down, she really doesn't want a football team. Michelle, on the other hand, seemed so confident that Anna is going to have a huge family (with the van talk and all). I don't think Anna will ever get on birth control but it wouldn't surprise me if she's praying like Hell that she only has 3 or 4 children max. I think she's realizing that having lots of children plus being there for Smuggar hand and foot would be too much.

As for Josh, I'm sure he would not mind a boat load of children. Not like he's going to be doing all the raising; No, Smuggar is a busy man with having to go to work at noon, sleep, and eat out at every fast food joint until he moves onto the next pant size.

Edited: needed to put another two cents plus I can't spell.

How the hell are they affording those cloth nappies? Even if you buy them second-hand, they can get expensive!

i'd be surprised if she needed to buy diapers. she'd have plenty from mac. and also, they're not expensive at all. prefolds are $1.50 each, new. a waterproof cover is $13 new. you use the same cover until kiddo poops.

waaaay cheaper than disposables.

Not really you can get some good nappies brand new that can work for newborn-potty training for about $5-$8 a nappy. Those are the fancier chinese manufactored one's, there are even cheaper simpler styles too, but don't think she is using those. We did cloth for my kid and he potty trained at 20-21 months, no issues at all, underwear night and day. We used all types of cloth from prefolds ($2 each plus $4 cover) up to these crazy family ran one's that were close to $40 each (I had 2 of these and sold them for price paid after PTing I loved them!). I really liked cloth. glad Anna is at least trying it.

Oh found some info guess Anna uses Saunbaby Diapers they are not high end, they seem to retail around $5 a diaper.

i'd be surprised if she needed to buy diapers. she'd have plenty from mac. and also, they're not expensive at all. prefolds are $1.50 each, new. a waterproof cover is $13 new. you use the same cover until kiddo poops.

waaaay cheaper than disposables.

Mac would have had girl colored diapers, no way could Smuggar Jr., wear girl colors!!!!!!!!!

Archived