IGNORED

19kac- Everyone excited about tonight's show on... a haircut

holierthanyou

I am a little curious about how they are going to stretch a child haircut into an hour long show.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, Josh! The hat makes you look like a fat penis. A greasy choad.

And Anna has crazy eyes and is hideously ugly according to the menfolk in my house right now.

Ugggh fatso sawing on the violin in his choad hat.

SOTDRT strikes again!!! 'Offfer' LMAO!!!

2 and still in diapers. My son was potty trained as well as off training wheels on a bicycle by 2 1/2

Anna's a LIAR! Remember the smug cloth diaper comment? She just said she has used disposables.

I was flipping through the channel and saw a few minutes of it. I was born with more hair than she had when she got her first hair cut. They're really grasping for material if this is what they're airing. Time to change the channel...

Oh good work Anna! You distract your child with an iphone while her hair is cut by a heathen working female!

I love how anna says shes "very talented" and has a future... in cosmotology... since clearly she's not as blessed as you!

Anyone else think its uber icky to still have that engagement pillow with their picture on it on the bed?

Smuggar quote: "It was her first time going to a salon [or cosmetology school], but it wasn't her last."

Between getting their hairs did outside of the home and their penchant for fast chain food, I can't see Smuggar and Anna expecting they will be able to maintain this lifestyle if they keep popping out kiddos.

PS Anna is totes pg.

I was flipping through the channel and saw a few minutes of it. I was born with more hair than she had when she got her first hair cut. They're really grasping for material if this is what they're airing. Time to change the channel...

I'm watching the Clinton documentary on PBS, they're getting into the court proceedings around the Lewinsky scandal.

Josh and Anna clearly wouldn't know frugal if it bit them in the ass.

ETA: I would not have paid for a haircut like that. I mean, Anna could have done that at home and it would have been a whole lot easier than bringing Mack into a scary place she doesn't like...

I'm watching the Clinton documentary on PBS, they're getting into the court proceedings around the Lewinsky scandal.

I've got to check that out. I'm a political junkie.

Smuggar quote: "It was her first time going to a salon [or cosmetology school], but it wasn't her last."

Between getting their hairs did outside of the home and their penchant for fast chain food, I can't see Smuggar and Anna expecting they will be able to maintain this lifestyle if they keep popping out kiddos.

PS Anna is totes pg.

I dont think she is. This was filmed in November. She looks the same poochy as she does now. I think she just didnt lose the baby weight

Wow, the bitch couldn't have helped Anna with the umpteen car seats needed to take HER girls to the park.

They had a REAL PILLOW in Michael's Crib!!!11!!11!!!!!1

Anna is wearing that same Maternity shirt.

WTF is on Michelle's wrists?

ZOMG I can see Michelle's knees in the coming attraction for the next episode. DEFRAUDED!

Wow, the bitch couldn't have helped Anna with the umpteen car seats needed to take HER girls to the park.

You really expect her to lift a finger to do anything? No, I didn't think so.

The promo for the second half hour makes reference to J'chelle's cheerleader days. Nice, isn't it, that her daughters NEVER HAVE HAD THAT OPPORTUNITY! Instead of carrying pompons, they're stuck carrying around their younger siblings! :evil: :evil:

Buzzard- you're right. I guess I'm just not used to thinking of someone who's still young (and in relatively good shape) holding onto baby weight like that. I doubt their diet helps!

Everyone ready to see Michelle and her cheerleader "friend"?

I've got to check that out. I'm a political junkie.

It's pretty good, though I wished in the first episode (last night) they talked more about Clinton in Arkansas. They kept talking about the ed system in Arkansas and how revisions he made were really popular, I just wish they talked about how the state was now and what exactly he did. I like how they are really emphasizing how much of a powerhouse Hillary is. Now it's touching on Al-Qa'ida and his attempts to thwart them while still struggling with the impeachment scandal.

Totally going to watch the 19KaC reruns. Just saw the first few minutes of last week's episode with the "no heart beat" red herring. Really disgusting, TLC.

Is the friend a heathen defrauding lesbian?

I think every other commercial this past hour has been for one of a couple different brands of oil/lotion to remove/reduce pregnancy stretch marks.

No preschool teacher would take that many little kids anywhere alone. Why on earth would Anna? What is someone fell and got hurt? Who would wrangle the others around while you care for the hurt child?

Ugh, whats up with Anna's "I like that it takes 9 months for each child so I can slowly ease into this..." Eeew

Archived