IGNORED

19kac- Everyone excited about tonight's show on... a haircut

holierthanyou

It pisses me off seeing Michelle hold that pom pom, knowing her daughters will never be given the opportunity to do things like that. Disgusting.

I was thinking something similar when her friend asked about Michelle's high school memories. Michelle thought about it and then mentioned things like friendship and trips, nice of her not to mention anything her daughters are missing from TSODRT.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So whats the story with Michelles friend? (I can't watch until they post the crap on YouTube.) Why hasn't she spoken to this friend until fodder was needed for TV?

I was thinking something similar when her friend asked about Michelle's high school memories. Michelle thought about it and then mentioned things like friendship and trips, nice of her not to mention anything her daughters are missing from TSODRT.

It makes me wonder what goes through her daughters heads when they sit there and hear her recall such memories. Such a selfish woman she is.

So this week we've learned that the Duggars bought a foreclosure on 5 acres near the airport that theyre using as atax write off church and they go there every week (when theyre not chasing frothy).

I loathe that floral maternity shirt Michelle is wearing. It looks like bad maternity wear from the 80s, and makes me long for the days of her 3 shirt rotation (you know the ones I'm talking about- green, blue, and pink).

These previews for the upcoming episodes are so disturbing because we know the real outcome. Do we really need to hear Michelle say "I hope that I can keep this baby to full term"?

It makes me wonder what goes through her daughters heads when they sit there and hear her recall such memories. Such a selfish woman she is.

This, whenever they spout off inane memories of jimbobs and Michelle's high school years of dating, sports, social activities you can't help but not think of the kids and the girls and the things they are missing out on.

Yea! Michelle is going to encourage people to love their children. What would the world do without her?

Oh man, I'm supposed to love them? Who would have known. Whatever would I do without the Duggars?

Somehow I think the fact that the Vanderhoffs adopted most of their kids (9 are biological) is how the Duggars tolerate such a big family. The Bates are seen as competition, but Mrs. Vanderhoff can't claim she delivered every one, so the Duggars can claim the bigger bioquiver.

Thats 2 weeks in a row where Michelle has given "speeches" to churches. I think I saw a shot of the "handout" on the table in front of one of the women. Its yellow, right?

I doubt it, since JimBob didn't seem to even know how old he was.

Thats 2 weeks in a row where Michelle has given "speeches" to churches. I think I saw a shot of the "handout" on the table in front of one of the women. Its yellow, right?

Oh, but she totally limits her speaking engagements. Didn't you hear?

DodgeWR wrote:

Yea! Michelle is going to encourage people to love their children. What would the world do without her?

Oh man, I'm supposed to love them? Who would have known. Whatever would I do without the Duggars?

Must tune in next week for further lessons in how to be a human being. Love offspring, check.

Poor Justin, he's excited that he got a cake... and the poor kid had to share his day with some other random guy.

I feel worse for the adult being tacked on to the child's birthday party. He looked absolutely thrilled.

Oh, but she totally limits her speaking engagements. Didn't you hear?

What happened to centering your work and your ministry in your home?

I don't have cable so I cannot see for myself--but it seems that TLC is throwing the Duggars under the bus a bit?

Archived