IGNORED

Keller Wedding Live Streamed Today 1:30pm Watch & Talk

theologygeek

Glad to hear their violin skillz have improved. NOT.

Waiting for the Blood of the Lamb song.

Gah, how exactly are Anna's in-laws "special" to Priscilla and David?

I LOVE the Blood of the Lamb song as long as I don't pay too close attention to the lyrics. No snark there, I think the tune is catchy.

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm totally being defrauded by this girl's knee-length dress. I don't even think she's wearing nylons!

Farrr too much skin for this crowd!!

I've never been to a wedding with "performers." Is this normal? I'm a bit sheltered: most of the weddings I've attended have been high-end affairs.

I've never been to a wedding with "performers." Is this normal? I'm a bit sheltered: most of the weddings I've attended have been high-end affairs.

And that's where you got lost. No fundie wedding has ever been considered "high-end."

Fundies are the OTHER 1%

Depends; I've been to many musicians' weddings where their friends want to chip in and all the music is serious stuff. But usually all those people have serious talent. And it's not usually quite so, one after the other - more like a group of instrumentalists will throw together a little ensemble and play 7-10 songs while people are coming in. Or maybe the opera singer will sing a piece or two somewhere in the middle.

jessa- joy were all wearing kne-length skirts. Jana must be a bridesmaid. Maybe she has been in Florida with Priscilla helping her prepare for the wedding.

Archived