IGNORED

Keller Wedding Live Streamed Today 1:30pm Watch & Talk

theologygeek

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL of course. I've already mentioned it! I had no idea this was today. I was at the mall and decided about a 45 min ago I wasn't having any fun and left. Now I know a higher power was calling me home!!

I prayed and God laid it upon your heart to come. LOL

GAH! Get 'em off the stage!!!

and on to horrible fuzzy fundie hair and bangin' on a piano... These people are insane.

I prayed and God laid it upon your heart to come. LOL

I loved fundie wedding snarkfests!

First group, pretty good.

Um, why does the "about us" section of David and Priscilla's website include the Waller family site...and then Josh and Anna's? Could they really not come up with anything else to describe the Kellers' ministry? Or are they just fame-whoring?

She's playing a hymn that's based on the melody from the piece Finlandia (somehow I don't think she's thinking of Finland as she plays).

Me too! I am excited. I will be wearing sweatpants, a hoodie and fuzzy socks to the wedding. This is appropriate wedding attire, right? And while watching I will be eating lunch and writing an essay, which is quite obviously appropriate wedding watching activities.

I'm attending in PJs!

Guest Anonymous

Ha, I have just had an advert for Mecca Bingo! Classy! :lol:

Sadly, I am at my parents' and have to drive home after the wedding, so no drinking fun for me....

Finlandia... isn't that a cheap brand of vodka? :D

Um, why does the "about us" section of David and Priscilla's website include the Waller family site...and then Josh and Anna's? Could they really not come up with anything else to describe the Kellers' ministry? Or are they just fame-whoring?

I thought that was weird. As well as this:

Although there are many hotels near the airport in Jacksonville that can be booked inexpensively through websites such as priceline.com or hotwire.com, Pastor Harrington from Buford Grove Baptist Church has set aside a special room block at very nice hotel that the church recommends. It is the Sleep Inn in Kingsland, Georgia. You can get a rate of $54.95 per night by using our hotel block code of LBGBC. This hotel is located 25 miles away from the church and may take up to 40 minutes travel time.

Why would you want people so far away. They are traveling make it easy on them

Second group: Meh.

Archived