IGNORED

Keller Wedding Live Streamed Today 1:30pm Watch & Talk

theologygeek

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Anonymous

"Every expectation is the bar of a prison"... but if the guy expects sex and doesn't get it, then GotHard would probably say she was putting HIM in a prison. :twisted:

They are talking about prison bars.. in a wedding. Irony?

At least he is not taking about death. Had this been a Maxwell wedding, it would have been mentioned 6431 times by now.

Whoa, if you put it on Full Screen mode, the lights look multicolored like Christmas lights. :P

What did everyone just laugh at? (and 3 minutes have passed by since I typed that because of the damn preview post feature).

The kids in the wagon were michael and david's neice form Toronto. I think it was Joy who carried Mack down the aisle - kid was prob sacred

Heh heh, you meant scared, right? ;)

You said sacred, take a drink!

Helpmeet--to be a slave to your husband and serve him like he's God.

Gothard, you should not be giving marriage advice. That's like me going to someone who doesn't cook for recipe ideas.

He sounds like he is drunk. Be a mighty man of God. No one goes in a strong man's house. Did I mention be mighty? And no expectations...

Wow, I didn't know they were important enough to have Gothard himself at their wedding.

Yes, but he did not bring them his own personal sheepskin of fun. That is reserved for only the inner most circle of ATI elite.:naughty:

God sees you when you're sleeping. God knows when you're awake. God knows when you've been bad or good so know your role as a helpmeet for goodness sake.

Plundering a strong man's treasures...is that when I grab my (totally fake) boyfriend's buns of steel?

Sitting here drinking coffee because I have to drive to the pharmacy later today...but I am wearing pjs with no bra and smears of yesterday's eyeliner on my face. And a fresh manicure in a vampy purple-brown! Harlot!

In the last few sentences, Gothard said the following words multiple times:

God, raise, mighty, enemies, more God, more mighty, spirit, even more God.

This guy is putting me to sleep with his voice.

Archived