IGNORED

Ok a worse church singer then the bates and duggers combined

doggie

I can't hear it because of my husband's speakers.

At our old church, the pastor encouraged really, really bad singers to sing. I have no idea why. Good singers rarely were given the chance to perform but he badgered people who could not carry a tune to stand in front of the church and make fools of themselves. When I say bad singers, I mean BAD, not just off key or worse than average.

I saw it posted earlier this week on Stufffundieslike.com The blogger there noted that he was pretty sure it was a fake/parody, and gave his reasons why.

I want to see the faces of the audience while he's "singing."

Is he looking at the lyrics on a monitor or something? He keeps looking down at the podium thing. This id worse than horrible karaoke.

This is the guy who he claims he "wore out" in competitions.

Brian Free starts about 25 seconds in

Now I'm just confused. Will the real bad singer please stand up?

I would say something...but I sing about as well as that guy, so I should probably keep my mouth shut.

I sing probably a leeetle bit better than him, but know what? I don't post my shit on youtube to showcase my lack of talent.

I doubt you do either. Ergo, snark away! :)

I've been sitting hear singing off key to some Billy Bragg thinkin I was sounding ok. So I turn this guy on and I'm eleventy times mo bettah than he is.

I just kept on seeing George Costanza when I looked at him. (BTW Jason Alexander has pipes.)

If they paid him to come and sing for them, I would demand my money back. That is not even singing.That is like dog howling mixed with something else which cannot be named or the evil will break out. :dance:

OMG. I'm laughing out loud. The big finish has me in stitches.

I'll bet he's related to someone and they're all in the "audience" or revival meeting or whatever they're having and they're embarrassed, but they love him so they'll pretend he's giving them a gift of the spirit. They're probably tapping their toes or raising their hands in praise or something.

But I did notice that they cheered when it was over... hmmm

Guest Anonymous
OMG. I'm laughing out loud. The big finish has me in stitches.

I'll bet he's related to someone and they're all in the "audience" or revival meeting or whatever they're having and they're embarrassed, but they love him so they'll pretend he's giving them a gift of the spirit. They're probably tapping their toes or raising their hands in praise or something.

But I did notice that they cheered when it was over... hmmm

That's why they cheered, because it WAS over.

Archived