IGNORED

Indoctrination of girls

Knight of Ni

Their activities also apparently included having sex with the boys from Hitler Youth camps that were strategically located next to girls camps. They were not-so-subtly encouraged to have children, even if illegitimate, and resulted in large numbers of girls getting pregnant at camps. There were reportedly 900 girls that left the 1936 Nuremberg rally pregnant.

Now, is that better or worse than being expected not to have any sexual feelings at all and to never, ever be allowed anywhere near a male unsupervised up until your very wedding night? Seems to me that both groups have the "have lots of kids" message, it's just that our beloved modern group cares more about not having any bastards.

You got medals for having lots of children in Nazi Germany (only if you were the right kind of human, obv) going up to gold for the high achievers.

Bill Gothard and co should just start handing out the medals already, it's not like they're fooling anyone.

I hadn't seen this one before. What does "caution" mean in this context:

Poor girl!

Probably a "check in his spirit" or a word from God that going to medical school wouldn't be right for her.

Blech. :evil:

Guest Anonymous

Probably a "check in his spirit" or a word from God that going to medical school wouldn't be right for her.

Blech. :evil:

It sounded to me like either a rant or a full-blown tantrum.

Archived