IGNORED

Radio in the car

ForYourOwnGoodMyDear

As long as nobody tells Jill anything, they're okay. Jill is probably the culprit in ratting everyone out, lol.

Hey you know what we should do. In case one of the QF young women sneaks reading this, we should help her with ideas of how to get away with stuff. Like - sneaking out at night. Or, ditching your chores for some fun and games. Insist on the right to wear better clothes or threaten to leave. Tell your mom to take care of her own kids. Basic rebel rights.

I know when I was a teen, I used to sneak in the car, then feel guilty. I'll bet they do the same & are careful to switch the radio/cd back. I can't imagine being Jana's age & not being able to choose what I wanted to hear on the radio.

I'd love to make a fake homemade "I love your show! You're such a nice family" card to hand to one of the girls during a book signing. Something that a parent/other sibling could glance at and think "Oh, that's nice!" but unfolded, has a letter full of contact details/resources, etc...something to help them out.

I'd love to make a fake homemade "I love your show! You're such a nice family" card to hand to one of the girls during a book signing. Something that a parent/other sibling could glance at and think "Oh, that's nice!" but unfolded, has a letter full of contact details/resources, etc...something to help them out.

Great idea! Slip a cell phone in there and some taxi money.

I have heard about ways they would get information to prisoners of war during WWII -- blankets that would reveal maps if soaked in water, buttons with compasses and such inside, sets of monopoly with real money. Suddenly some of these ideas seem very intriguing... :think:

Don't they all have i-phones ? That kinda makes the radio in the car irrelevant

All locked down from receiving outside data, so the radio suddenly becomes very relevant!

I have heard about ways they would get information to prisoners of war during WWII -- blankets that would reveal maps if soaked in water, buttons with compasses and such inside, sets of monopoly with real money. Suddenly some of these ideas seem very intriguing... :think:

It's worth a try. Their lives really are at stake.

I almost choked at X-mas when my fundie niece told me she was trying to learn the words to "The Lazy Song" by Bruno Mars.She's a year late with just learn the words, but its something! She is 24 and has her own car now, she is totally listening to regular music when she is alone. At home it is classical or religious, thats it. Youtube is filtered on their computers and they don't get cell phone reception or tv out where they live,but the oldest 2 have iphones.

I'd do it, I just need a local book signing. I don't think they ever come down to my area...I'm near Sarasota, FL. I'd love to slip them little gifts and resources.

They aren't going to ever be apart from their family during one of these, so I think a card would be the most effective way.

Had a double post, couldn't find a way to delete so I just filled this one in with something else :-P

They aren't going to ever be apart from their family during one of these, so I think a card would be the most effective way.

Had a double post, couldn't find a way to delete so I just filled this one in with something else :-P

Sneak the info into a new bible. Hollow it out and fill it with escape info.

Archived