IGNORED

Alte at Traditional Catholicism Flounces at Her Own Blog

GolightlyGrrl

Let's do a shot every time a fundie verbs a noun.

Oh god, are you trying to kill us all? I'm mostly Irish and I'm pretty sure I would die of alcohol poisoning after an hour. :shock:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahahahaha! Talk about desperation. They are the poster...things...for it.

"Please notice me! Please please please! I'm important! Please look this way! Please! I'm here!"

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

Aww bless, someone in the comments seems to want a free jinger snark badge.

Sugar, if you're a misogynist dipshit, we'll get round to you in good time. But you have got to have something good. Anyway right now we've got a waiting list so would you like us to add your name?

Here's the post on his blog he is referring to. Not breaking the link because he knows about us and seemingly can't wait for us harlots to get started on him.

http://pukeko.net.nz/blog/2011/06/mobs- ... ucks-more/

Ha ha ha. He posted this comment as an update. He has a reply, but I have no idea what he is saying. He really does want our attention doesn't he. Guess we should consider putting him into the queue and assigning him a priority score.

I'd like to take this opportunity to delurk and let you know that I finally joined in hopes of someday reaching "femtroll" rank.

I can't believe I read every single comment of pure crap in that blog. It took me an hour. :roll:

Weird things...I can't understand how one family's choice of gender-free upbringing is turning Sweden islamic in fifty years. Or why it is so weird that Europeans don't use dryers as much as Americans. (I could afford but I don't want to buy one.) I am not going back to that blog. They accuse other women of passive-aggressiveness and yet their own answers reek pure hate and childish meanness. Ugh. I can use my time more constructive than reading texts fron bullies.

Ha ha ha. He posted this comment as an update. He has a reply, but I have no idea what he is saying. He really does want our attention doesn't he. Guess we should consider putting him into the queue and assigning him a priority score.

LOL! I've been quoted on a fundie blog! My life is now complete people :lol:

Didn't you know, according to Svar, acting like an asshole will get you all sorts of tail. It makes men feel like real men and it makes women "tingle." If you want to get a girl to sleep with you, just treat her like the shit you think she is and she will spread her legs before you know it. And he wonders why anyone bothered to try to call him on his bullshit?

I've only read over there once, but enogh to say that Alte writes like a man. I'm not saying she's a man posting as a woman,, but that i suspect some of her posts are written by a guy. Mister Alte, i'd presume.

Well, looky what I found here. Alte posting at what could be called a "manosphere" blog. Wow, she's truly a cunt.

http://www.inmalafideDOTcom/blog/2011/0 ... -lukewarm/

You hit the nail on the head, Golightly Girl. That truly is the most cuntastic thing I've ever read in my life. WTF is wrong with this woman? Can she truly hate herself and other women that much? Is she really a man trapped in a woman's body? If people like her are going to heaven then I want to reserve my place on the bus to hell, please.

For that reason I think that a movement sych as White Nationalism is more likely to provide the manpower and determination, the patience and explosive power to implement your solutions.

That's from the comments on Alte's post, and Alte thanks the commenter and agrees with him.

They have made of us an idol, and their discussions of FJ are merely Fundie Masturbation.

Bored.

Next topic? :hand:

Clarinetpower, you are right. I just need to add this : I grew up in a very traditonal Catholic family and my mom has a masters in theology from a very conservative program. Alte reminds me of my mother before escape from an abusive marriage, therapy, yoga and SSRIs.

She really would have agreed with Alte's post about divorce, abortion, child support, birth control, etc, etc. She also made the kind of weirdly inappropriate sexual innuendo Alte engages in from time to time. (I can only think of two examples: the giggling comments about spanking that were on one of her blog posts and her recent comment to "Jane" about "taking it up the ass") That kind of shit is really freaky when it is coming from your mother.

The part that makes me hurt for Alte's poor kids is that they are homeschooled. I went to pretty good Catholic schools so I escaped the craziness for 5 or 6 hours a day. I was able to figure out pretty early that the idea that you could burn in hell eternally for something like masturbation or missing mass is simply asisnine.

Here is the other thing with her: I think it is at least part kink. I think she is turned on by submission, and part of her kink is dressing it up in traditional Catholicism.

Thankfully my mom has been willing to grow and change. I can only pray Alte does the same since she has children.

Holy shit, did she just write that there shouldn't be any domestic violence laws? I bet she'd think differently if she was an abuse victim... but maybe not, who knows with her craziness? :shock:

omg, I just cannot believe she wrote that??

Here are reforms I hold tightly to, and wait for the center to move in my direction.

An end to divorce. All legal divorce should be abolished, to be replaced by legal separation (i.e. no remarriage) only. In the event of legal separation, sole paternal custody should be the default. There should be no alimony or child support granted, other than what the couple has predefined by contract. No child support outside of marriage. Barring that, marriage should be moved completely into the private sphere and handled under contract law.

Um, divorce helps men as much as it helps women, madam. So my husband should have stayed with a wife who cheated on him repeatedly and emotionally abused him and the children. Just, whatevs.

Children should go to the most fit parent. Why always the man? Would you really, for example, take a breastfeeding baby from its mother and give it to a father who is abusive?

An end to all domestic violence laws. Severe instances can be handled by legal separation or criminal assault charges. Everything else… suck it up and deal. We need to get out of the habit of meddling in people’s homes. No more family courts.

No one meddles unless one of the parties asks for help. I mean, no one is beating down my door to ask me if my husband beats me.

An end to public schooling, including public universities. All education should be selected and directed by the parent, with the public providing vouchers as needed.

What if the parent is an idiot who is not fit to make those decisions? Like, um, you.

An end to female suffrage. I’m not sure yet what I’d like to replace it with, or if I’m even sure I wish for voting to continue. All I am certain of is that it is an abomination for women to rule the country through the ballot box.

Then please, PLEASE put your money where your mouth is and stop voting.

An end to abortion, and severe restrictions on artificial birth control.

Again, she is talking about something that benefits men as much as women.

An end to bloated government and a return to subsidiarity. The government should be cut down to about half of its current size, and a tax-overhaul should rid us of the vote-buying and coercion rampant in the current revenue system. Power should be devolved down to the male heads of family, the community, the state, and only then the federal government.

What does that have to do with men? Or are you just pandering to the Tea Partyers reading this...

An end to mass immigration and liberal immigration policies. A country should only take in as many immigrants as it can assimilate. Anything else is to welcome a conquering horde, which goes beyond the bounds of neighborly generosity.

Were it not for mass immigration, Catholicism (and YOU) would not be here.

An end to affirmative action, quotas, unequal entrance qualifications, etc.

Those don't even favor women. Believe me, I wish they did. You need to take that shit over to someone who cares, like Stormfront maybe.

An end to feminist criminology, and the rampant injustice that results from it. All felonies must be proved beyond a reasonable doubt, including sex crimes.
Sex crimes do have to be proven according to that test. So I guess we agree on something?

Am I correct in my understanding that Lydia S. posts over at Alte's place?

What surprises me is that Lydia would condescend to go anywhere near Alte's blog. Alte claims to have the same beliefs as Lydia, and yet the latter would roundly condemn the kind of debased language Alte uses were it to appear in any other context.

And Svar - he's only 18? Good grief, but he's too young to be so sour. And he's another reason why I'm surprised to see Lydia there. She sees some kid brag about being meaner and more brutal than his ideological opponents and Mrs. Genteel-Manners-Mean-Everything thinks that's just peachy-keen. Since when? (The part of me that thinks the best of others wants to at least pretend Lydia is in private contact with Svar and at least cluing him in that women are, in fact, human beings.)

Not that I give Lydia a lot of credit, but I did think she was a whole lot more consistent than this. It sincerely surprises me to see her keeping such company.

Hello,

This is my first post (blush); I've been lurking for a little while, getting up to speed on some of these people (I came here from Razing Ruth). I wonder if Alte is either a man, or pants-on-head-crazy, or an elaborate troll. "She" claims to be a black, traditional Catholic, female, SAHM... but advocates white supremacy and marital rape/domestic violence. Then there's the whole stopping women from having the vote thing, anti-gay, anti-abortion, etc etc. I think she just looks for popular buttons and stomps on them. I wonder if "she" is actually a 64-year-old WASP still living in mummy's basement. Or maybe not. But it's fun to speculate...

I'm from Australia and I'm sure these types exist here, possibly not quite to the extremes of what I'm seeing here (or maybe I'll start noticing them more now my interest has been piqued!)... I find the Duggar family fascinating to watch (I'm working my way up the specials on YouTube) and must confess I have a strong desire for a plaid frumper (to wear with black turtle neck, black bloomers and Doc Martens!).

Hello from Oz!

Catherine

I wonder if Alte is either a man, or pants-on-head-crazy, or an elaborate troll. "She" claims to be a black, traditional Catholic, female, SAHM... but advocates white supremacy and marital rape/domestic violence. Then there's the whole stopping women from having the vote thing, anti-gay, anti-abortion, etc etc. I think she just looks for popular buttons and stomps on them.

There is some speculation around these parts that Laura Wood (i.e., the Stinking Asswipe) is a guy, but I personally don't buy it: I think she's merely a self-absorbed asshole who believes selling other women out will somehow earn her enough brownie points with the misogynists who post on her blog to achieve honorary manhood in their eyes.

In other words, and to put it quite bluntly, I think some anti-feminists - and Asswipe is one of them - are women who suffer from penis-envy.

In Alte's case, however, I actually do - and I'm not even snarking, here - think the writer of that blog is really a guy. Braschchick's explanation that Alte is a woman who gets off on what she writes is also possible.

Alte is simply too full of herself, and with a belief in her own personal superiority, to actually think she should be treated legally as a non-person.

There either has to be a pay-off (e.g., sexual titillation?) for her to imagine a society where she, Alte, would have fewer rights than women in Saudi Arabia; or she knows with a certainty she won't be subject to those asinine laws she proposes because “she†is not actually a woman.

The possibility-tree branches out from there that Alte thinks playing at being a woman gives "her" anti-feminist opinions more credibility or that Alte is a straight-up troll.

Whatever Alte is, I have a hard time taking her seriously as what she claims to be. Most of the fundie women who genuinely share Alte's views would never - and I mean never - adopt some of the language she uses.

I've already posted about the jarring disconnect between what Alte claims to believe and how she expresses herself. Take her post, "What Men Want in a Wife," for example; she includes such gems as...

Fidelity. Once you are married, keep them closed for anyone but him.

...and...

Nobility. Men like women who are classy — not ghetto, butch, or skanky.

The second quote especially gave me pause. Alte, supposedly a woman, says men like women who are classy - and then she proceeds, in that same sentence no less, to sling terms such as "ghetto" and "butch" and (my personal favorite) "skanky."

She also uses half a dozen variations of the term "Keep your legs closed" in that article, adopting the kind of dehumanizing language (even for religiously licit sex) that a lot of traditional Catholics would abhor.

(As for some of Alte's posters, I find them unsettling from over here. If I were her - assuming she is a woman - then I'd be downright scared of the kind of woman-hatred fermenting in the comments section of my own blog. It took awhile, but the Stinking Asswipe recently learned just how fickle her "fans" really are on those rare occasions when her opinion differs from theirs.)

Archived