IGNORED

Tina Fey on Michelle Duggar

FaustianSlip

I'm putting this here, because hey, Tina Fey mentions J'chelle by name, though it's definitely funny as opposed to serious. Also, I would like to take this opportunity to reiterate my deep and abiding love for Tina Fey, who is awesome.

sxVtWC001SU

Editing to add that she starts talking about J'chelle around the one minute mark, but there's a lead-up.

Ahhh - thank you for posting that. I love her :D

I love the old virgin jokes, and can totally relate to her happily monogamous (and limited) sexual antics. So I googled it.

And found this. waitingtillmarriage.org/profile-tina-fey-comedy-titan/

And now I am angry. Hold up - so Tina Fey is not allowed to determine why and for whom she waited?!? The folks at "waiting for marriage" (which TF did not) get to say she is secretly on their side? Ugh!!!! I am now stabby. :x

Cute clip though!

It does not sound like she chose to wait really, the right time and right guy just took a while to come around. She said she "couldn't give it away" and said that the Victoria's Secret model had a choice.

I want the fans and the wind machine and the lights and all the Gay Magic.

I need the gay magic, too! :lol:

I love Tina Fay! She is crazy funny, smart, and hot! she always talks about how unatractive she was when she was younger....I need to try to find some old pics, because I can't see it! (unless it was a case of bad hair/bad glasses/bad skin type thing).

To be fair, she had the nineties hair in the nineties. I was just looking at pictures of myself from 92 and the front is going straight up because I freaking backcombed and shellacked until it did that. And I had no trouble getting laid! I think Tina Fey just had higher standards.

It does not sound like she chose to wait really, the right time and right guy just took a while to come around. She said she "couldn't give it away" and said that the Victoria's Secret model had a choice.

Tina had to wait for Prince Charming. :D

Archived