IGNORED

Man Posts Evidence of Wife's Virginity to Facebook.

Rachel333

I bled the first time I had sex, even though I had been in what I guessed was a hymen-destroying bike accident as a kid (haha). But it was like...enough to maybe stain my underwear. I'm also betting girlfriend's on her period.

Mmm it's a lot, so probably her period. Or maybe she tried to fake her virginity with a fake virginity blood bride kit or wet the sheets with pigeon’s blood. He is an asshole though.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no matter how disgusting we find it is it any worse then the traditional method? Where in front of his family the fact is demonstrated with a white cloth wrapped finger? That's for worse I think then this.

no matter how disgusting we find it is it any worse then the traditional method? Where in front of his family the fact is demonstrated with a white cloth wrapped finger? That's for worse I think then this.

what???

Gah!!! Someone pass the brain bleach, please.

The lesser of two evils is still evil.

The lesser of two evils is still evil.

for sure. But to have your first sexual encounter in front of the family with a finger? that's just so messed up. it is still happening and that's the sad part.

Fake blood/period/faked pictures arguments aside...what kind of man brags when he makes his wife bleed?!? If this had happened the first time my husband and I had sex (before we were married BTW) he would have been horrified.

what???

Absolutely. Recently in Egypt for certainhttp://articles.cnn.com/2011-06-01/opinion/coleman.egypt.women_1_virginity-tests-egyptian-women-security-forces?_s=PM:OPINION. Women have used small vials of animal blood, if sullied, to fake virginity on the prized white sheets. I remember a line in a poem that was a long the lines of "Parading her purity, a scarlet splash on a clean white sheet through the streets of Cairo", (Sharon Olds, maybe?) and the article above mentions "Hymen reattachment" surgery.

Have men ever had to prove it? I guess eunuchs are the closest thing we get to forced male purity in history? EW.

Uh uh. That bitch got her period in the night. Unlikely that much blood came from a ruptured hymen.

Why did you feel the need to call her a bitch?

Oh. My. God. I'm thinking it's fake, because although I don't have personal experience with bleeding, it looks like a lot. The winky face is the WORST part, though. So douchey. And those sheets look dirty regardless of blood. How charming.

I also want to hear the answer to this.

indeed. While I still hold this is fake the only person who would be culpable is the douchebag that put it on facebook.

That's suppose to be proof she's a virgin? I could prove my virginity about five days every month.

He strikes me as the type that would say his wife needs to be "modest" yet he has no problem doing this.

indeed. While I still hold this is fake the only person who would be culpable is the douchebag that put it on facebook.

I was wondering this, too.

i actually did bleed this much the first time around.

or, what i actually mean, is i guess i WILL bleed this much when i, um, get married... :whistle:

does anyone know what kind of use the hymen does have anyway? is there a reason for that part of our body?

That does look like far too much blood for just a hymen, although it's not outside the realm of possibility.

I think this is fake, to be honest.

I feel really, really disgusted by this. Not because there's blood, but because the guy is a total asshole, and coming from that sort of culture, there's not a whole lot of hope that the wife will be able to leave him.

And on the topic of how much blood there is, I don't think it's too much to be true. I bled at least that much when I lost my virginity, and I was very active my whole life (biker, swimmer, dancer). I was worried that he wouldn't be able to wash it out of his comforter before his mom saw it.

i actually did bleed this much the first time around.

or, what i actually mean, is i guess i WILL bleed this much when i, um, get married... :whistle:

does anyone know what kind of use the hymen does have anyway? is there a reason for that part of our body?

The hymen is a perfectly useful part of the female body and is testament to the everlasting wisdom of god's infallible creation of mankind ... Kind of like the appendix, nipples on men, the little toe, etc.

The hymen is a perfectly useful part of the female body and is testament to the everlasting wisdom of god's infallible creation of mankind ... Kind of like the appendix, nipples on men, the little toe, etc.

even animals have them. but nipples on men are functional. men can nurse. There is a tribe in Africa where the men do at least 50% of the child rearing and some start lactating and feed the children.

I was wondering this, too.

The reason is that drunken, annoyed me has a fucked up sense of humour :oops: It was inappropriate and I'm sorry.

For what it's worth, I thought "that bitch" was funny, and it never occurred to me as I read it that it was insulting or offensive. I hear that term used from time to time in a context that indicates female solidarity and a sort rebellion against the idea of putting women on a pedestal or fetishizing their supposed purity. It's hard to explain but the best analogy I can think of is when African-Americans use the "n-word" to refer to each other.

Of course, I also think it is impossible to use "bitch" or the "n-word" even that context without causing offense and/or misunderstanding. But I don't think that "bitch" is always used in a hostile way and I don't think it was in this instance.

If this is real that is totally disrespectful to everyone who is "friends" with this sicko, and even more so to the poor girl he married.

My husband never swears... he almost did when I showed him this article. He told me to pass along his opinion....

SICK. SICK. SICK.

This is totally disturbing. The only thing this guy married that poor girl for was her hymen? Ew. So ew.

even animals have them. but nipples on men are functional. men can nurse. There is a tribe in Africa where the men do at least 50% of the child rearing and some start lactating and feed the children.

I tell my husband on a semi-frequent basis that "if you really loved me, you'd induce lactation" he just laughs at me...

Archived