IGNORED

Man Posts Evidence of Wife's Virginity to Facebook.

Rachel333

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG I just saw this and was going to post on FJ!

1) don't believe it

2) he's an ass whether pics are real or not

EWWWWWWWWW! Even if it isn't real, EWWWWWWWWWW!

The scary part is, what if she hadn't bled? Lots of women don't, virgins or not.

Ew. Ew ew ew ew ew. Ewwwwwwww.

I remember reading a couple books on where they displayed the bedsheets after the marriage had been consummated. They were historical fiction so it might be in the realm of out there. Absolutely disgusting regardless.

Even if it's not real, EWWWWWW! I think I need some brain bleach after that. The scary thought is how he would have reacted if she hadn't bled, since not all virgins do bleed after their first time.

I find it pretty dang disrespectful to post pictures of bloody wedding sheets. But on top of that, his winky face makes me wonder if he is proud or bragging? Uh gross.

Isn't there something- vague loophole or something- prohibiting this in the Facebook TOU? I mean really... one could hope... (I refuse to click the link).

Uh uh. That bitch got her period in the night. Unlikely that much blood came from a ruptured hymen.

That.

And it shows how utterly absurd this is.

The hymen might not rupture during frist intercourse at all. A woman who is in he strict sense of the term no longe a virgin can sometimes have an intact hymen.

Depending on its opening and size, there might be very little blood.

Virgins might have ruptured their hymen without realising it, by the use of tampons, during sports or masturbation (ok, we're talking fundies here, so maybe not that).

But never-ever is there so much blood, unless that guy is an absolute brute and ruptured more than her hymen.

Ugh, how embarrassing for the new wife! Like sea_gale wrote she most likely just got her period during the night...that probably happened to us all at some point in our lives. Anyway I feel so bad for her and am so freakin' angry at her husband! Wtf is up with this virginity fetish (for women only!) among some conservative christians? I mean most women, when their hymen is ruptured, may not bleed at all. I know I didn't.

I imagine crafty fundie brides schedule their nuptials to take advantage of nature, and produce the amount of blood their husbands expect.

Such a creep. I wonder how his wife felt about about him posting this.

If he's the kind of charmer to post this kind of thing, I doubt he's the sort to take any of her opinions into account anyway.

I saw this on stfu believers :naughty: , and I get the strong feeling this is a hoax. A guy made a joke after something red spilled on the sheets, and it went viral.

I do NOT see this as real.

I bled the first time I had sex, even though I had been in what I guessed was a hymen-destroying bike accident as a kid (haha). But it was like...enough to maybe stain my underwear. I'm also betting girlfriend's on her period.

I'm not on facebook, but isn't there a way to report "obscene" images? I know there was a big deal a couple of years ago with women having their breastfeeding pics removed for obscenity (absurd). Someone needs to report this guy.

I'm not sure I believe it is real either. Tasteless joke, but not true.

If I'm wrong, I don't feel sorry for anyone. Not every virgin bride is brainwashed. Some make their choice knowing full well what they're doing and who they are marrying. Not all women are innocent victims. Showing such behavior after the first night, if that's the case, I don't think is a sudden personality or character change. If it's true, I doubt she was dragged to the alter by her hair and given no choice. He's a douche, yes, but I'm sure his bride knew it and married him anyway.

Archived