IGNORED

Man Posts Evidence of Wife's Virginity to Facebook.

Rachel333

I tell my husband on a semi-frequent basis that "if you really loved me, you'd induce lactation" he just laughs at me...

I've also said this to my husband - I only get an eye roll and a very abrupt "NO." :lol:

That sheet looks like a period, or a fake blood spill. Some hymens are "tough" - mine didn't break until I slept with my first husband, who was boyfriend #3. :oops: Some of it is even still there - TMI, but hey, it happens, some just stretch more than break, and thus, don't really bleed every time. Other girls are born without them, or break them when they're little kids. Anyone here recall the pain of falling whilst standing up and riding your bike? OWWW!!! I'm betting a LOT of hymens are lost to that cause alone!

Either way, that's just nasty to post on FB. Not for the fact that it's blood, but seriously, I know people who have married as virgins, and no one has updated their status with things like "Bill Brown broke the wife's hymen last night - cherry is officially busted!!!" That would be just fucked up, and this is a million times worse than that. You'd have to be some kind of fucked up fundie wife to be proud of a pic like that.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived