IGNORED

Latisha Sawyers calls us all perverts

treemom

stevenandersonfamily.blogspot.com/2011/11/update-on-great-safeway-sandwich-coup.html

Chad and Jessica's Family: said...

Anonymous~

Was not defending Z, as she does not need me to(I was just agreeing with her). I just really got into this story, because it is horrible and was pointing out that her letter was not nasty as someone stated. I did not realize I needed a blog to state my opinion.

About my blog, Ummmmmmm...you are probably one of the reasons I shut down my blog!!! LOL!!! I am not afraid to blog.....I blogged about many unpopular things and I do not care what others feel of me. I am however not willing to expose my children to the perverts of the world any longer.

Zsuzsa~ I always get a kick out of your blog and many good laughs!!! THank you!!!

Jessica

November 10, 2011 8:47 AM

Who is she kidding? She closed her blog right after she made that comment on your blog. She knew that she got found out. I knew it was her even before you told me where the ip address was from because it sounded just like her. Right after we said who it was on that thread, her blog was gone.

Who is she kidding? She closed her blog right after she made that comment on your blog. She knew that she got found out. I knew it was her even before you told me where the ip address was from because it sounded just like her. Right after we said who it was on that thread, her blog was gone.

Oh she knew it because I called her out on HeartsDesire blog when HD was all upset that Latisha had closed down her blog.

She's a twit. She's also as predictible as other special fundies who need to believe they are being persecuted because they are oh so awesome and threatening.

Use the worst word you can come up with, the one with the worst images and connotations, and refer to those you don't like as that. Perverts, true perverts, are despised even among other criminals. So, if we are all perverts, everyone will understand her fear of us and have some pretty sick images of us.

She needs to do a whole lot of reading and learning on the art of insulting people. She's text book 'special above all others and here is why'.

Oh she knew it because I called her out on HeartsDesire blog when HD was all upset that Latisha had closed down her blog.

Isn't that where she denied doing it?

Isn't that where she denied doing it?

Yes so I asked her to email me. And I said if she would even from a new non identifying email address I could clear her name.

Surprisingly she didn't.

Oh Latisha, you are so transparent.

Was not defending Z, as she does not need me to(I was just agreeing with her).

TRANSLATION: I'm actually hoping Zsuzsanna will defend me, because I'm such a fearful little creeper.

I did not realize I needed a blog to state my opinion.

TRANSLATION: Your words wound me. I shouldn’t need my own blog to a state an opinion when I already have a like-minded patroness whose skirts I can hide behind.

About my blog, Ummmmmmm...you are probably one of the reasons I shut down my blog!!! LOL!!! I am not afraid to blog.....I blogged about many unpopular things and I do not care what others feel of me. I am however not willing to expose my children to the perverts of the world any longer.

TRANSLATION: I'm so confused - a confused, spinny-dippy li'l coward: I wasn't afraid to take people to task for doing things I disagree with - in fact, I spent more time postulating about the state of other people's genitals than the most practiced gynecologist (pervert!) alive - but I just couldn't stand the blow-back. And that's why I've fled here.

Zsuzsa~ I always get a kick out of your blog and many good laughs!!! THank you!!!

I lurve you, Zsuzsa....I so, so lurve you.

Butinacompletelyheterosexualwayofcourse.

I think Latisha would like to be a completely hard-hearted twat a la Kelly G or ZsuZsu, but she just doesn't have the stomach for it. She shut down her blog to protect her kids from us perverts? That's interesting, because I was able to find out where she and THE CHAD!!! lived based solely on the info SHE provided on HER PUBLIC BLOG. Way to protect the kiddos, Jess!

Side note--their house is up for sale(nice digs, although I could've done without seeing pics of the "marital bed"--shudder). I swear to God I wasn't stalking! I'm moving back home the first of the year, and I happen to like the ebil public schools in the town where Latisha lives, so I was checking out rentals in that area. I decided to check out what was for sale as well and an address popped up that rang a bell because it has a strange street name. I thought "I think I know someone who lives there". Googled the address and it turns out the house belongs to Latisha and her headship! I hope they're not moving out of town--I was so hoping to be treated to a Latisha sighting someday.

And to reiterate in case Latisha reads here--I am not stalking you. I may have no life, but I'm not a weird stalker chick that wishes harm on you and yours. But I am kind of a pervert--I'll take that as a compliment.

I think Latisha would like to be a completely hard-hearted twat a la Kelly G or ZsuZsu, but she just doesn't have the stomach for it. She shut down her blog to protect her kids from us perverts? That's interesting, because I was able to find out where she and THE CHAD!!! lived based solely on the info SHE provided on HER PUBLIC BLOG. Way to protect the kiddos, Jess!

Side note--their house is up for sale(nice digs, although I could've done without seeing pics of the "marital bed"--shudder). I swear to God I wasn't stalking! I'm moving back home the first of the year, and I happen to like the ebil public schools in the town where Latisha lives, so I was checking out rentals in that area. I decided to check out what was for sale as well and an address popped up that rang a bell because it has a strange street name. I thought "I think I know someone who lives there". Googled the address and it turns out the house belongs to Latisha and her headship! I hope they're not moving out of town--I was so hoping to be treated to a Latisha sighting someday.

And to reiterate in case Latisha reads here--I am not stalking you. I may have no life, but I'm not a weird stalker chick that wishes harm on you and yours. But I am kind of a pervert--I'll take that as a compliment.

I wonder Latisha is moving out to the country like she mentioned on the blog before she shut it down.

Hey Latisha, my husband agrees! He says I can be a pervert and he loves me that way :icon-twisted:

TRANSLATION: I'm actually hoping Zsuzsanna will defend me, because I'm such a fearful little creeper.

TRANSLATION: Your words wound me. I shouldn’t need my own blog to a state an opinion when I already have a like-minded patroness whose skirts I can hide behind.

TRANSLATION: I'm so confused - a confused, spinny-dippy li'l coward: I wasn't afraid to take people to task for doing things I disagree with - in fact, I spent more time postulating about the state of other people's genitals than the most practiced gynecologist (pervert!) alive - but I just couldn't stand the blow-back. And that's why I've fled here.

I lurve you, Zsuzsa....I so, so lurve you.

Butinacompletelyheterosexualwayofcourse.

Sometimes I wonder if they get jealous when we snark on one of their pals and overlook them. This behavior reminds me of a 6 year old on a trampoline jumping and yelling "LOOK AT MEEEEEE!!!!"

Latisha/Jessica,

Honey, stop overplucking you eyebrows. People call them meth brows. They make you look older and cheap. Let your eyebrows grow in a bit or use eyebrow powder if they won't fill in. You are a lovely looking lady, but the meth brows ruin your look. Trust me. Look at fashion magazines or if Chad won't let you, look at actresses from the 30's and 40's. Notice that they look like they are in their late 30's and 40's and they are in their 20's. I don't have any pervert credentials, but I know about make up and the like. Like Marcia Brady and Barbie, I was a teen model. ;)

Sincerely,

Chunky Barbie

Archived