IGNORED

sweet, sweet fellowship

contrary

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Sweet fellowship" = cervical softening ewwwwww Pass the brain bleach, please !!!

The plural of the word uterus is uteri.....I can give you the latin breakdown if you want! (Oh no, I'm a woman who has studied the manly languages of Latin and Ancient Greek!!!!!! Get thee to a fainting couch!!)

I have no idea what cervical softening is, and I am not looking it up! lol, what is seen on the internet cannot be unseen!

The plural of the word uterus is uteri.....I can give you the latin breakdown if you want! (Oh no, I'm a woman who has studied the manly languages of Latin and Ancient Greek!!!!!! Get thee to a fainting couch!!)

I have no idea what cervical softening is, and I am not looking it up! lol, what is seen on the internet cannot be unseen!

Thank you! I actually have to admit that I learned Latin in school for 5 years, but I hated it and can hardly remember anything. And right now I also have to learn Ancient Greece for my theology studies.. and it sucks sooo badly :-(

After being constantly pregnant with very little recovery time in between, I'm sure Kelly looks pregnant even when she isn't. Her poses and style of clothing also emphasize her pregnancy. She does love showing off so she's exaggerating the look. I've never been pregnant but I carry all my weight in my stomach so I look pregnant if I wear certain styles of clothing. The things that Kelly wears are the worst for disguising a big belly.

I really hope it's not twins though. This pregnancy is risky enough for both Kelly and the potential baby. Having twins would increase the risk of both miscarriage and premature birth. The last thing anyone needs is two micro preemies in a houseful of other kids. I almost wish I were still a Christian so I could pray that Kelly doesn't ever get pregnant again after this. She is gambling with her own life at this point. Why can't she just be satisfied with all the kids she already has?

Probably because she is really addicted to beeing pregnant and having more and more kids. I'd really like to know what a psychiatrist would say to that and how something like this would be treated.

Probably because she is really addicted to beeing pregnant and having more and more kids. I'd really like to know what a psychiatrist would say to that and how something like this would be treated.

Hysterectomy.

Thank you! I actually have to admit that I learned Latin in school for 5 years, but I hated it and can hardly remember anything. And right now I also have to learn Ancient Greece for my theology studies.. and it sucks sooo badly :-(

Awwww! Hang in there!

When a woman is pregnant, contact with a guy's semen will soften her cervix. Jim Bob made sure we learned that. He's so modest and all. :?

When a woman is pregnant, contact with a guy's semen will soften her cervix. Jim Bob made sure we learned that. He's so modest and all. :?

:obscene-buttsway: Blargh, Jim Bob. Wasn't that after the woman taking the class had specifically asked him not to say anything like that?

Why do fundies feel the need to brag about having sex with their spouse? I don't go around telling everyone when Mr Pixy and I get nasty. Seriously, fundies, no one wants to know about it. The Bates have 47 kids and she is pregnant, we get it, Gil thinks she is hot. Hazah to them. Adults don't brag about it, frat boys do!

Because they don't think about much else, of course! Seriously, these people are so obsessed with sex; who is having it, who should be, who shouldn't be, the end result...it's crazy.

Their whole cult is based on sex, but still they make such a big deal about purity and not even touching each other before marriage. How come that those doble moral standards don't feel awkward to them?

@distant star, I know that fundies are sex obsessed, but shouldn't "modesty" include NOT talking about your nightly "fellowship"?

Their whole cult is based on sex, but still they make such a big deal about purity and not even touching each other before marriage. How come that those doble moral standards don't feel awkward to them?

Because it is god approved sex! Man on top, married, straight, white, Christian sex. Blech.

BTW, my distaste for them talking about their sex lives doesn't include snarking on their sex lives...I love that!

Is this her 20th pregnancy? I can't keep track anymore...

Assuming the baby makes it, this will be child number 19. She has had at least 3 miscarriages though.

• 1 year later...

Oh man, the other day after church one of the older men started an announcement with 'I hate to drag you away from your sweet conversations' and I totally thought he was gonna say fellowship! FJ, I blame you! :lol:

Kelly Bates writes:

...is anyone hearing that in a Chef Voice?

I had tagged that quote in the way back daze right after it was posted. I love the code talk for 'we fucked our brains out'.

:shock: The sign out front of a church in my town has a whole new meaning. It's been promoting a potluck dinner followed by an evening of fellowship.

Have they removed the sweet fellowshipping post?

I can't believe she's made it this far with another damned kid. How many more??

Archived