IGNORED

sweet, sweet fellowship

contrary

Kelly Bates writes:

Gil took me to the Indiana Dunes State Park and the Holland Michigan State Park for a few nights of sweet fellowship together before picking up the girls and returning home.

...is anyone hearing that in a Chef Voice?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweet fellowship? Is that code for "screwed each other's brains out all night long"?

Sweet fellowship? Is that code for "screwed each other's brains out all night long"?

Nah, 'cuz she wouldn't use the word "sweet." They prayed a lot. That's sweet fellowship in their lingo.

haaa. i was thinking more along the lines of what kpmom suggested, too! of course, being 45 and THAT PREGNANT is a drawback, but who cares how she feels about it?

does anybody know when she is going to have her child? she's REALLY pregnant.

She's actually got a ways to go. Judging from when they made their announcement, her due date is probably not until February.

The general fundie use of the word "fellowshipping" is a bit annoying, but it seems like a particularly weird way to refer to wife spending time alone with her husband :?

february? wow. thats going to be interesting. maybe it's really twins and they didn't talk about it yet to schock JB and J'Chelle. Imagine the expression on their face if this was true :)

I believe she mentioned on their website the due date is 2/14, Valentine's Day. :romance-heart:

Have to say she looks much better with her her down and not partially pinned back, and also when she wears a shirt that isn't a polo shirt or a basic button down shirt. I agree with others who have commented on her always holding her belly in photos. Yes, we get you're pregnant, is it really necessary to point it out in photos? :roll:

I agree with others who have commented on her always holding her belly in photos.

I've only had three children and I need to hold my belly in pictures (hold it in that is) :D

I've only had three children and I need to hold my belly in pictures (hold it in that is) :D

LOL!! Well me too sometimes, but at least you have 3 kids, verses 0 and not counting! :icon-redface:

february? wow. thats going to be interesting. maybe it's really twins and they didn't talk about it yet to schock JB and J'Chelle. Imagine the expression on their face if this was true :)

Bwahaha!!! After that kidnapping prank Jim Bob pulled a few years back, he's overdue for a payback from the Bates family.

After that kidnapping prank Jim Bob pulled a few years back, he's overdue for a payback from the Bates family.

Kidnapping? What abomination unto the lord did dear old Boob perpetrate this time?

“Gil took me to the Indiana Dunes State Park and the Holland Michigan State Park for a few nights of sweet fellowship together before picking up the girls and returning â€

Don’t you mean “a few days�

Modesty in all things is very important.

This comment regarding the Bateses last post was just too funny, I couldn't resist posting it here. :lol:

I kind of hope Kelly is having twins because if she is only pregnant with one, she is rather big and only going to get bigger...

You tend to get bigger earlier with each pregnancy (at least that been my personal and observational history) so Kelly's uterus probably assumes the 9 month position immediately after conception now. J'Chelle looked similarly huge early as I recall.

As someone who has 10 pregnancies and 5 live births, I can attest that you get bigger earlier. With my last, I did not really show until 4 months, but by 7 months I looked full term. My clothing fit me the same from the beginning of the third trimester until I delivered.

I imagine this is the sort of sweet sweet fellowship you can expect if you're not pregnant. :lol:

You tend to get bigger earlier with each pregnancy (at least that been my personal and observational history) so Kelly's uterus probably assumes the 9 month position immediately after conception now. J'Chelle looked similarly huge early as I recall.

A talk with their uterus (don't know the correct plural form) could be quite interesting.

Hehe wish I would have known this place is only about a 1/2 drive from my house! Could have taken a few pictures.

OF THE SWEET FELLOWSHIP???? OH, NOES!! :shock:

Archived