IGNORED

We got Jesusweeners!

clibbyjo

Yikes! And this is probably from the same people who think that if they see 2 women holding hands they have to explain gay sex to their kids.

I'd be ready to run out the door and knock on doors til I found the jackass that put that in my kid's candy bag and stick his plastic foetus where the sun don't shine.

Yikes! And this is probably from the same people who think that if they see 2 women holding hands they have to explain gay sex to their kids.

I'd be ready to run out the door and knock on doors til I found the jackass that put that in my kid's candy bag and stick his plastic foetus where the sun don't shine.

I think this would pretty much be my reaction too.....

I didn't personally have any experiences but heard about a disturbing one on the radio. I was listening to a local morning show yesterday and people were calling in with weird trick-or-treat stories. One guy called in and said he had been helping his kid (8 or 9 years old) sort through candy and someone had given her a Watchtower magazine and attatched to it was one of those little plastic fetus things and a note that said "It's a Child not a Choice." So this guy then had to explain abortion to his young child. :x

I would have said it was a gummi candy gone bad.

Pretty much. Though I like the idea of just saying it was a gummy candy gone bad.

One guy called in and said he had been helping his kid (8 or 9 years old) sort through candy and someone had given her a Watchtower magazine and attatched to it was one of those little plastic fetus things and a note that said "It's a Child not a Choice." So this guy then had to explain abortion to his young child. :x

That's ridiculous. I'd try to find out who gave those and let them know I didn't appreciate it. If I couldn't I'd write a letter to the editor. Our paper has a sainted and tainted section on Saturdays, I'll have to see if any such stories show up this week.

I didn't personally have any experiences but heard about a disturbing one on the radio. I was listening to a local morning show yesterday and people were calling in with weird trick-or-treat stories. One guy called in and said he had been helping his kid (8 or 9 years old) sort through candy and someone had given her a Watchtower magazine and attatched to it was one of those little plastic fetus things and a note that said "It's a Child not a Choice." So this guy then had to explain abortion to his young child. :x

That's just sick. :x

I got a little girl and her brother who gave me one of those stupid million dollar bill tracts, which pissed me off. I knew what it was and took it from her but if her parents had come to the door and been the one to give it out, I would have said "no thanks". Way to use your kids to try and convert people. Grr...

Ugh, I hate that. I've never had a child come proselytizing, but if I did, I'd make sure to say "Sorry, honey, but I think gods and goddesses are imaginary" and refuse to take their tract. If the parents don't want their kids hearing a dissenting view, they shouldn't have sent them out in the first place.

Archived