IGNORED

Rebecca K. - commenter on the Maxwell blog!!11!!!!

Guest purposing

I'm curious to know the story on Anna aka Mary of the Wilkersons. She was adopted recently (as apparently all the Wilkerson children were) and seems like such a cute little girl. I hope it is a happy forever home for her.

ETA I just realized she's not in any of the recent Wilkerson pictures and they're asking for prayer right now. =[

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Anonymous
I'm curious to know the story on Anna aka Mary of the Wilkersons. She was adopted recently (as apparently all the Wilkerson children were) and seems like such a cute little girl. I hope it is a happy forever home for her.

ETA I just realized she's not in any of the recent Wilkerson pictures and they're asking for prayer right now. =[

Do you have a link to the wilkerson blog?

I was.

I cannot find their blog, but perhaps they were related to Christian author David Wilkerson? http://blog.christianitytoday.com/ctliv ... erson.html
Yeah I really don't think they have a blog. They could be related to that guy, how many fundie Wilkersons can there be? (More than I can fathom probably)

I do feel (a little) bad snarking on their appearance, but what can I say, I'm a bitch.

I was always raised in the "do the best you can with what you have" school of beauty- flattering clothes, a little effort in hair and makeup, etc. This family appears to have missed that lesson. Rebecca looks like a brawny 19th century Swiss farm wife, and the less said about Annah, the better.

Question about the mom wearing her original wedding dress at the vow renewal: she's a large woman- do you think she was that large 20 years ago, or did she add a back panel to the dress?

Austin, thanks for the welcome! I've been lurking a long time, and I look forward to becoming ensconsed in the hive vagina.

I'm not one to snark too much on people's looks, or at least I try not to. After all we must work with what we are given. So I won't remark on Rebecca's looks except to say (because I feel I can no longer refrain from doing so) that in many of her pictures she looks as though she'd really like to eat my liver.

Guest Anonymous

Question about the mom wearing her original wedding dress at the vow renewal: she's a large woman- do you think she was that large 20 years ago, or did she add a back panel to the dress?

The dress looks as though it has no waist. My guess is that either she has filled out a little since the first time around and the waist part has disappeared up behind her breasts because it is so tight, or she has filled out a lot and they have actually cut it open at the waist and removed a section so the lower, looser bit fits her waist.

[/snark]

I'm not one to snark too much on people's looks, or at least I try not to. After all we must work with what we are given. So I won't remark on Rebecca's looks except to say (because I feel I can no longer refrain from doing so) that in many of her pictures she looks as though she'd really like to eat my liver.

With fava beans and a nice chianti? :D

I was poking through her blog and saw the pics taken at the Maxwell conference.

Is Melanie pregnant?

1.bp.blogspot.com/-4F_QGh9DMeU/ToxUC9LF60I/AAAAAAAAAFE/uLkPHkH74ak/s1600/DSC00499.JPG

Looking through her blog, I found that they are around St. Louis MO. This proximity to me impels me to act. (I'm from StL and I'm currently in grad school in Columbia MO).

Hello, fellow Tiger!

Guest Anonymous
I was poking through her blog and saw the pics taken at the Maxwell conference.

Is Melanie pregnant?

1.bp.blogspot.com/-4F_QGh9DMeU/ToxUC9LF60I/AAAAAAAAAFE/uLkPHkH74ak/s1600/DSC00499.JPG

It looks like a little mummy tummy to me. Too low for a pregnancy bump. Melanie is absolutely tiny, so proportionally her post-babies tummy may look 'large' compared to the rest of her.

Rebecca looks like a brawny 19th century Swiss farm wife

in many of her pictures she looks as though she'd really like to eat my liver.

You'd think it would be hard for both of these statements to be true of one person, but somehow they are.

It feels a bit wrong to snark on people who are somehow even less worldly than the Maxwells, and who in fact are so deluded as to idolize the Maxwells, but... there's just so much territory here.

I actually don't think the cakes are badly decorated, but the lettering looks very amateurish.

My cakes suck (but taste really good) as far as decorating, I would be happy if I could decorate like that but certainly would not charge for them. As in, I would be happy if I could make a b-day cake that pretty for my kids.

I want to do a makeover with this girl. I think a lot of it could be helped with some styling. The clothes she wears makes her look like the hunchback of Notre Dame.

I do think she seems like a very sweet but incredibly naive girl. She seems to have a lot of patience with those kids and like she genuinely loves being around them.

But, yes there is a lot of snark potential.

I like her so far. She won me over with this entry about her dog.

hiswayserves-hiswayserves.blogspot.com/2011/10/chloe.html

Also, the cakes in this post look pretty good.

www.hiswayserves.com/2011/04/cake-post.html

I like the way she writes "Here's pictures of cakes the Lord has helped us make." I wish the Lord would help me bake more often. Be awesome right now if He'd just put the laundry away.

The Lord needs to help a little more. These range from acceptable to wtf.

100_6710.JPG

100_7169.JPG

That teddybear cake reminds me of the cakes my aunt made us inthe 1970's and 80's. My best ever cake was Michael Jackson and his hair looked just like that teddybear.

Edit because I just saw the wedding pictures. The dress...there are really no words.

Archived