IGNORED

Political Memes, Comics, and other Shenanigans, Part 53

GreyhoundFan

NotInSD.thumb.jpg.486dd716e77ff824040691de523f854d.jpg

• Upvote 7

image.thumb.png.85b59f9e69f95a1acdf1b4a0874049f1.png

"Dreamy Juror"

During jury selection of his hush-money trial, Donald Trump shared a post from Fox News’ Jesse Watters claiming that liberal Trump haters were attempting to sneak on the jury. Just a few days before that, Republican Representative Byron Donalds explicitly pleaded with New York MAGAts to sneak onto the jury and acquit Donald Trump.

As usual with Trump and Republicans, they project. They don’t even try to hide that they’re attempting to rig the jury while falsely claiming it’s what Democrats are doing.

Donald Trump does NOT want a fair trial in any of his cases. He wants a rigged system that supports him unfairly. It’s what he’s promising to establish if he’s returned to the White House. He’s promising to politicize the Justice Department to throw out all his federal trials and go after his enemies.

I drew this cartoon and wrote most of the blog on Monday night because I may be leaving town early Tuesday morning. I may change my mind. If it happens, you’ll hear all about it.

• Upvote 5

image.png.6d8014e8bd1a20adf2b1f0137644d16a.png

• Upvote 7

image.thumb.png.b0658bd8b4ac2bcef1fd550a3d330f8e.png

• Upvote 10

SchoolBoard.jpg.5feef1c49d8d22caf39fa2193838c9a2.jpg

• Upvote 4
  • Love 7

image.png.bd5be40028fe1093dbf2a4a68c465d5e.png

• Upvote 7

4 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

image.png.bd5be40028fe1093dbf2a4a68c465d5e.png

It's just a tiny bit inaccurate.  In reality his hat would sport a McDonalds logo that was altered just enough so he didn't have to pay Mickey D's anything.  Also the uniform would be a couple sizes larger in order to accommodate his depends.

• Upvote 2

image.jpeg.41e663a4db0610ed6c16e769edcbdca6.jpeg

• Upvote 6

getbleeped.thumb.jpg.6f5df38d19f736a31cc4f3a8d2c06ed6.jpg

• Upvote 10

image.png.4d534c95057097c7db4043e1e2ae878b.png

• Upvote 7

I've got a new favorite insult for the Orange Fuck Smear now

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

image.png.e9b5199cc4ce97e828974e6c17452470.png

"Preferential Contempt"

Donald Trump and his minions cry that he’s being treated unfairly by the justice system. Canadian conspiracy theorist cartoonist, Cameron Cardow who poses as an anonymous U.S. cartoonist that violates the ethics policy of every legitimate news outlet, compares Trump’s treatment to that received by witches burned at the stake, William Wallace, Christians thrown to lions, the Holocaust, and Jesus nailed to the cross. All he left out was Kristi Noem’s dog. We have enough Kool-Aid-drinking sycophantic MAGAts in this nation that we don’t need to import them from Canada.

Steve Kelley is another who thinks Trump is being treated unfairly while ignoring the accusations. He makes the same argument in successive days even though no evidence has ever supported his opinion. The same stupid and ignorant argument has been made by Bob Gorrell (who hasn’t actually drawn any of his cartoons in over two decades), Mike Lester (who may still be upset over the justice system putting his wife in prison for manslaughter), Henry Payne (who rarely makes sense), Joey Weatherford (who rarely draws anything anyone can understand), Dana Summers (who rarely understands what he’s drawing about), and of course, the champ of all lying MAGAt cartoonists, Christian hypocrite Gary Varvel.

But all these MAGAt cartoonists are right about one thing and that is Trump is receiving special treatment by the courts. For example, the Supreme Court rushed to issue a ruling that kept Trump from being removed from state ballots but is dragging its heels on ruling whether he has immunity or not, thus delaying his federal criminal trial in Washington, DC. Maybe a better example of him receiving special treatment is the fact he’s not in jail right now.

Yesterday, Judge Juan Merchan found Donald Trump in contempt for violating his gag order in the hush money trial. Trump received preferential treatment because the judge took days to make this ruling. Last Thursday, cable news posted “breaking news” in their tickers that a ruling could come at any minute, yet it only came down yesterday, which was Tuesday. Trump received special treatment in that he was allowed to violate his gag order nine times before the judge punished him. Trump received special treatment in that his punishment was a $1,000 fine for each violation. Trump received special treatment because $9,000 to a billionaire is probably like a nickel to me and you. Trump received special treatment because he’s not in jail. Is every defendant allowed to violate a gag order nine times and not be sent to jail?

I understand that if Judge Merchan sent Trump to jail, even if only for one night, that he’d present himself as a martyr and use it politically. He’s doing that with the fine and using it to raise money. If anyone’s being treated unfairly, it’s his poor sycophants who have to pony up for shitty Truth Social stock (currently at $18.38), golden ugly-ass shoes, campaign expenses, and legal fees.

If nothing else, violating the gag order is financially beneficial to Trump. He uses the fine to raise money, much more than the $9,000 fine, and he may not even pay the fine personally.

Trump’s violations of the gag order isn’t a light matter. He’s denigrated the case, the judge, the prosecutors, the judge’s family, and potentially witnesses. People he’s attacked in the past have received death threats, had to relocate, and hire personal security. Some people have been attacked.

Trump has received special treatment throughout his criminal process. He never had to be detained in a holding cell for an arraignment, he was never handcuffed, he never had to wait on a judge, he never had to pay bail, and only had his mugshot taken in one of his four arrest and even then he was allowed to give his own details about his weight. Trump never had to surrender his tie, belt, and shoe laces.

Even many of Trump’s criminal allies who attacked the Capitol on January 6, 2021 in a failed fascist coup attempt had to sit in jail while awaiting trial. Trump gets to play golf at MAGA-Lardo while waiting his trial in the matter…if it ever begins.

Trump has sent goons after prosecutors and election workers. He howled for the execution of a general on social media. An FBI field office was attacked by one of his supporters. Other supporters of his have committed mass shootings. Yet, Trump is still weebling around and poisoning the atmosphere of our nation with his hateful rhetoric.

Trump is threatening to imprison his enemies, to become a fascist dictator, and create prison camps for those he calls vermin. The preferential treatment here is that he’s leading in the polls despite this

In SCOTUS, he has at least three justices floating the possibility he has immunity. In Florida, the judge presiding over the classified documents case is one of his appointees, and who made a ruling so egregiously awful in his favor that a higher court overturned it while insulting her for it. In case you haven’t noticed, Trump hasn’t insulted or sent his goons after her like he has with other judges and prosecutors.

Even in the case of Trump overstating the value of his properties, a court lowered the bond required for his appeal.

Trump has also received preferential treatment as it’s taken years for these cases to reach the courts. Hunter Biden actually had a plea deal taken away by a Trump-appointed judge and the same Trump-appointed prosecutor who made that deal has since charged him. His father is the current president and even he can’t get the kind of preferential treatment Trump has been receiving. I don’t see any “anonymous” Canadian cartoonists comparing Hunter to Jesus and Holocaust victims.

When, WHEN, has Trump been treated unfairly in any of these trials? For Trumpers, fair treatment would be for Trump to be allowed to commit crimes. If Trump was being treated as fairly as other criminal defendants, he’d be sitting in Rikers Island right now picking roaches out of his nutraloaf.

• Upvote 4

I can't wait!

image.png.566e8e2ac081962c01bad3deac276b09.png

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4

IMG_0298.jpeg.2be9aa11ef41a1b4aebf3b2df8b5b64c.jpeg

• Upvote 6

IMG_0299.thumb.jpeg.96debe2fc60e24e74329128ed5b7f1c0.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4

Oh My God!

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 4

image.jpeg.fc59665c8f0d235c9db692a4bd57e9b8.jpeg

• Haha 9

image.thumb.png.58e8baa75684ac827a3336ed8fd10fe9.png

• Upvote 7

image.png.921fd161efbb3bd24ef5934bc2304d26.png

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 6

image.png.54f81852c37703e889811ac688c4ef01.png

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 2

12 hours ago, 47of74 said:

IMG_0299.thumb.jpeg.96debe2fc60e24e74329128ed5b7f1c0.jpeg

This looks to me like Joaquin Phoenix getting ready to do a movie about Lindell going back on meth...

• Upvote 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, AnywhereButHere said:

image.thumb.png.0b98ab0d96ebf2299b3678a0cb4b2fef.png

The gold plated diaper genie is just chef's kiss.

Edited by Audrey2
  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 6