IGNORED

Bontragers/Bowers/Helferichs 13: In the Middle of Jesus’ First Relationship

nelliebelle1197

I would love to know who told them they are too young. Not their parents. They raised them for young marriage. And Carver isn’t as young as Haley. So it’s likely they are just saying it to Haley. 

D3D495ED-8016-4147-B201-A716A8FC4B7E.jpeg

• Eyeroll 10
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I would love to know who told them they are too young. Not their parents. They raised them for young marriage. And Carver isn’t as young as Haley. So it’s likely they are just saying it to Haley. 

Two more babies telling us all what it's like to be married - for 20 whole days! 

For me, the problem with fundie kids getting married so young is that they really are in it forever whether things go well or not. No thanks. 

• Upvote 14
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 3

Regarding the IG post: They are not describing marriage, they are describing a young couple  first vacation, specially exciting because it's their first sex experience. What they are describing is a very usual experience for non married young people, with the difference that others can break if it's not working, while fundies must stay no matter what.

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 3

22 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

And in a couple of months they tell us that marriage is hard but so rewarding .

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 6

11 minutes ago, Hasunah2 said:

And in a couple of months they tell us that marriage is hard but so rewarding .

That will be entertaining. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 2

So if you changed a few words this post would be about Haley being really excited to have her first boyfriend!  How fun and exciting to be old enough to go out and not have mom and dad drive you everywhere.  

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 5

On 5/7/2024 at 3:41 PM, HereticHick said:

So far the Bowers have married off 2 sons. Marriage #1 apparently isn't acknowledged by the bride's family. Marriage #2 resulted in a truncated honeymoon.

Looking forward to future Bowers boys marriage drama!😃

Why doesn't the wife's family of the first son acknowledge the marriage?

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, dawn9476 said:

Why doesn't the wife's family of the first son acknowledge the marriage?

We don’t know. It’s all speculation. 

• Upvote 3

On 5/10/2024 at 7:59 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Marriage is so wonderful they came home early from their honeymoon. Guys, you’re still excited about having sex and playing house together. You don’t know what marriage is yet. 

Come back to us in a year, folks, after you’ve had disagreements over household finance and dietary preferences and whose family to spend holidays with and all the major and minor differences that need to be navigated in a marriage. Come back to us in five years, when you’re dealing with several small children and are experts in the way your spouse eats and doesn’t clean the bathroom. At that point, you’ll have a better perspective on marriage. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2

1 minute ago, postscript said:

Marriage is so wonderful they came home early from their honeymoon. Guys, you’re still excited about having sex and playing house together. You don’t know what marriage is yet. 

Come back to us in a year, folks, after you’ve had disagreements over household finance and dietary preferences and whose family to spend holidays with and all the major and minor differences that need to be navigated in a marriage. Come back to us in five years, when you’re dealing with several small children and are experts in the way your spouse eats and doesn’t clean the bathroom. At that point, you’ll have a better perspective on marriage. 

Having a baby will really test them. My guess is that if they have a baby soon, Haley’s mom will be caring for it most of the time. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 7

On 5/12/2024 at 9:06 AM, postscript said:

Hell, they aren't even playing house together yet!  Supposedly they are heading off to a couple of months missioncation soon, and Carver has gotten himself booked to perform at the US Embassy in Vietnam this summer. They are hanging out with their parents, going out to dinner (probably paid for by mommy and dad), and getting manicures. No one is having to get up and go to a job.

• Upvote 7

10 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Hell, they aren't even playing house together yet!  Supposedly they are heading off to a couple of months missioncation soon, and Carver has gotten himself booked to perform at the US Embassy in Vietnam this summer. They are hanging out with their parents, going out to dinner (probably paid for by mommy and dad), and getting manicures. No one is having to get up and go to a job.

Ever since I saw Carver’s Instagram post about singing the national anthem at a Savannah Bananas game (who I fully assume did not do any background research into him before booking him) I’m like, I’m definitely about to pull up to a Nationals game, look up to see him doing the national anthem and try and hide my disgust.

• Upvote 3

Man, when I was married for 20 days life was grand.  Now I've been married 10 years and we have actually got a pretty good handle on life together but it still requires communication and some effort - and we are truly content.  Good luck, I don't think they have any idea what marriage means yet.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4

No Haley, Carver just thinks you’re messy. 😏

All I can say is that they are just so young. And their paper towel love letters show it. 

B9E43F32-DB70-4316-ABDD-02A4AF8487B4.jpeg

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

5 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

No Haley, Carver just thinks you’re messy. 😏

All I can say is that they are just so young. And their paper towel love letters show it. 

Yeah, who even thinks to do that? Married young adults without jobs or responsibilities who don’t have to buy their own paper towels. That’s who.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 9

No big surprise: Haley Bowers just posted on her Insta reel that she and Carver are moving into the "tiny house" (not really that tiny--its the size of a very large trailer) that her parents bought (fully furnished & decorated, even with linens) a few weeks ago and set up on their property. So all she has to do is a grocery run, put away their clothes in the closets, and her "household" is set up. I wonder if she in Carver are going to pay any sort of symbolic rent/utility payments.

Apart from sex, she's barely dipped her toe into married life.

• Upvote 10

1 hour ago, HereticHick said:

No big surprise: Haley Bowers just posted on her Insta reel that she and Carver are moving into the "tiny house" (not really that tiny--its the size of a very large trailer) that her parents bought (fully furnished & decorated, even with linens) a few weeks ago and set up on their property. So all she has to do is a grocery run, put away their clothes in the closets, and her "household" is set up. I wonder if she in Carver are going to pay any sort of symbolic rent/utility payments.

Apart from sex, she's barely dipped her toe into married life.

She just seems like a stay at home daughter who is allowed to have sex. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 1

Are these the same people (Fundies in general) who are always talking about those spoiled, worldly college kids who stay in adolescence too long and never become independent, preferring to live with their parents for too long?

These two children are not a very good example of the oh-so-mature Fundie alternative. 

• Upvote 15

Just so we can remember what Carver posted on January 6, 2021. I’ll put these here:

505CE5FE-CC01-4B7E-B0E2-DA4F214E8AA1.jpeg

AA8F808B-8B3A-450B-85CF-58076AE2B0FB.jpeg

• Upvote 6
  • WTF 2
  • Thank You 7

Charlie Bowers (along with other Bowers males) attending the January 6th happenings must be one of the reasons why the White family clearly doesn't accept his marriage to Pelaiah. The Whites made it clear they didn't agree with the attack on Capitol: https://www.timandfranicia.com/blog/love-thy-neighbor 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 3

Carver has scrubbed that post from his Insta, right? What a shame. Since allegedly he's going to be performing in Vietnam as a guest of the US embassy--and I wanted to point out to the embassy that he participated in January 6.

• Upvote 7

23 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Carver has scrubbed that post from his Insta, right? What a shame. Since allegedly he's going to be performing in Vietnam as a guest of the US embassy--and I wanted to point out to the embassy that he participated in January 6.

Yes, he deleted it from his Instagram. But we at FJ have it! Lol.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Yes, he deleted it from his Instagram. But we at FJ have it! Lol.

I think it is highly inappropriate for the federal government to be paying a Jan 6 participant to perform as a cultural ambassador. I've been checking the Embassy website-- when his name pops up on the schedule, I'm still going to tell them.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1

I'm not familiar with the role cultural ambassador, clearly, I'm going to need to educate myself. My guess is that what the Bowers and Bontragers did was legal. As long as they stayed outside the gated area and didn't have any weapons on them legally, they were allowed to gather and voice their opinion. None of them have been arrested, so that is why I'm assuming what they did was legal. Fox News said ANTIFA was behind the breach, but as we know even Fox News was held financially accountable for its lies about January 6. 

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 1

2 hours ago, ifosterkittens said:

I'm not familiar with the role cultural ambassador, clearly, I'm going to need to educate myself. My guess is that what the Bowers and Bontragers did was legal. As long as they stayed outside the gated area and didn't have any weapons on them legally, they were allowed to gather and voice their opinion. None of them have been arrested, so that is why I'm assuming what they did was legal. Fox News said ANTIFA was behind the breach, but as we know even Fox News was held financially accountable for its lies about January 6. 

I think there's more to it for the Bowers. The Bowers went dark abruptly, and Carver was dark for at least a few months before he wiped his and started over. With the Bowertragers, we only know about their third children because of the prowess of the FJ sleuths. Guessing the girls are also pregnant again and in their final trimester at this point, based on spacing, and so they'll likely have their respective 4th kids soon.

Carver is also the only reason we inadvertently found out about Charlie and Pelaiah -if he'd requested a social media blackout, we likely wouldn't.

• Upvote 5