IGNORED

Kissinger Died

onekidanddone

Rosalynn Carter passed away and met God at the Pearly Gates.

God said "Rosalynn since you did so many good things in your life I would like to give you a wish, what would it be."

Rosalynn replied "my wish is for all the people left on earth to be safe and free of war".

A week later Henry Kissinger dropped dead.

• Upvote 5

Kissinger and the Vietnamese argued over the shape of the table for the peace talks in 1972-73 for months while thousands of people were bring killed.  And Kissinger won the Nobel Peace Prize!!??

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 1

• 2 months later...

The Smoking Gun is now hawking copies of Kissinger's death certificate

Haven’t you always dreamed of owning a hi-res digital copy of Henry Kissinger’s death certificate?

It’s just that simple!

Kissinger’s recent demise came months after he hit the century mark. So this is an offer 100 years in the making!

Kissinger’s death certificate identifies him as a “Consultant” in the “International Affairs” industry. That charitable work was so lucrative, the former U.S. Secretary of State died with “Investment and Bank Accounts” totaling $80 million, according to probate filings in New York County Surrogate’s Court (where the certificate was docketed).

TSG suggested mounting it in the water closet over the sanitary hardware meant for the disposal of human waste.  I might just take them up on it and do as they suggested and mount it over my shitter.

Edited by 47of74
  • Upvote 1