IGNORED

Trump 63: Fani Makes It Four (Indictments)

GreyhoundFan

6 minutes ago, AnywhereButHere said:

He has a prisoner number! 

Tapping foot, waiting for Randy Rainbow to work P01135809 into a Jenny Jenny parody.

Spoiler

• Haha 12
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

Tapping foot, waiting for Randy Rainbow to work P01135809 into a Jenny Jenny parody.

Hide contents

That would be amazing. I had the song from Les Mis going through my head, but he is certainly no Jean Valjean, so your idea is much better. 😂

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

3 minutes ago, AnywhereButHere said:

That would be amazing. I had the song from Les Mis going through my head, but he is certainly no Jean Valjean, so your idea is much better. 😂

The fact that it ends with 09 ("0 ni-yi-yi-in") made it pop right into my head.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

They let Rudy self-report too.

The mugshot has been released:

image.png.2076d960148e30bdb717f787dffda51d.png

image.png.f0c5f6b04f6116defc6df902ed0a395b.png

This is hysterical...I can't help laughing every time I look at it.  Angry face won't make it all go away, Donald.

Maybe he could get the brows transplanted to the top of his head?

• Upvote 10

Donald transferred ownership of Mar-a-Lago to a corporation headed by Don Jr. on August 4.  The price listed is $422 million.  Just for background info, Donald bought it for $2 million in 1985.  Zillow lists the current value at around $25 million.  

Donny is well within his rights to transfer ownership, the question is why do he do it now?  Is he trying to increase the look of his net worth?  Is he divesting himself of properties so he can flee?   Although it is a club, it's also listed as his home so it's not as if the people going after him for civil cases could have gotten the club or made him sell it.  I'm puzzled.

Anyone else have any ideas?

• Thank You 16

I don't believe his April numbers either.

• Upvote 7

Good grief:

Next he'll be saying he was on the green mile.

• Upvote 4
  • Eyeroll 3

I love when Rachel makes the veterinarian comment.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 6

50 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Next he'll be saying he was on the green mile.

Spoiler

7wx7gr.jpg.1d7704b1b82a256e585201373462ef8d.jpg

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

It just dawned on me that the Kushner kids only have grandfathers who are criminals. Let that sink in, folks. These silverspooned kids whose families have every opportunity in the world handed to them by name, have grandpas who have been charged with crimes (and jailed in at least 1 case).

Damn, what losers (the grandpas).

• Upvote 11

9 hours ago, Xan said:

Donald transferred ownership of Mar-a-Lago to a corporation headed by Don Jr. on August 4.  The price listed is $422 million.  Just for background info, Donald bought it for $2 million in 1985.  Zillow lists the current value at around $25 million.  

Donny is well within his rights to transfer ownership, the question is why do he do it now?  Is he trying to increase the look of his net worth?  Is he divesting himself of properties so he can flee?   Although it is a club, it's also listed as his home so it's not as if the people going after him for civil cases could have gotten the club or made him sell it.  I'm puzzled.

Anyone else have any ideas?

Zillow value (which sometimes seems inflated a bit IMO) = $25 million
Value when transferred to Butthead = $422 million
Value claimed for property tax assessments = 28¢
Preventing it from being siezed to pay court ordered fines/damages/fees = Priceless!

• Upvote 13

3 minutes ago, Alisamer said:

Zillow value (which sometimes seems inflated a bit IMO) = $25 million
Value when transferred to Butthead = $422 million
Value claimed for property tax assessments = 28¢
Preventing it from being siezed to pay court ordered fines/damages/fees = Priceless!

Trump also purportedly used a bondsman to secure bail. It was noted that people who flee often use others’ money when posting bail.

• I Agree 9

1 minute ago, Alisamer said:

But that's just it.  If it was claimed as his primary home, it couldn't be seized to pay fines.  They could take any of the other buildings or businesses but not Mar-a-Lago.  Although, he might have decided to declare Bedminster his primary residence for some reason.  After all, with Ivana buried there, there are perks and tax write-offs to be declared.  And, let's be honest, he's closer to his own kind of people.  He might enjoy suckering the Trumpies down south but he doesn't really want to rub elbows with them. 

It's also a closer flight if he's fleeing than trying to leave from Miami.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

I cannot stop laughing at OFM self-reporting his weight at 215.  I weigh 192, I'm a 5'3 woman.  I would look like an absolute pipsqueak next to him, not just 23 pounds lighter.  He's packing at LEAST 250-275. 

ETA: My 60yo husband is 6'4 and weighs 250.  He'd look fucking willowy next to Dumpy.

Edited by danvillebelle
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

10 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Trump also purportedly used a bondsman to secure bail. It was noted that people who flee often use others’ money when posting bail.

Yesterday I printed some forms for a local Bail Bondsman (Bondswoman?). I didn't look through them closely but her forms basically say "if the offender flees or breaks the terms of his bond, you have to pay all the amount of the bond plus we can come after him to capture him up to and including breaking and entering to do so." IDK how accurate her stuff is but she's been doing this quite a while so I figure she has a clue.

I imagine Prisoner P01135809 made sure his bondsman was a supporter likely to just suck it up if he screws things up. 

9 minutes ago, Xan said:

But that's just it.  If it was claimed as his primary home, it couldn't be seized to pay fines.  They could take any of the other buildings or businesses but not Mar-a-Lago.  Although, he might have decided to declare Bedminster his primary residence for some reason.  After all, with Ivana buried there, there are perks and tax write-offs to be declared.  And, let's be honest, he's closer to his own kind of people.  He might enjoy suckering the Trumpies down south but he doesn't really want to rub elbows with them. 

It's also a closer flight if he's fleeing than trying to leave from Miami.

I could see him claiming Bedminster. I could see him quietly and quickly transferring everything BUT Bedminster, and claiming it as his primary residence. Plus his beloved ex wife is buried there (in an unkempt, unmowed, unmaintained grave). Anything he can do to prevent potential loss of property. 

IDK about a closer flight though. It depends where he's headed and whether it's legal for him to leave or not. Miami is a lot closer to Cuba, which has no extradition treaty with the US and plenty of direct flights on Russian airlines out to Russia and other locations. If he's banned from leaving the country, it'd be tough to do so from a real airport. Cuba, however, is just a helicopter flight away and choppers CAN fly low enough to possibly succeed in sneaking out - and they can land just about anywhere there's enough open, flat space.

If he's allowed to travel out of the country, then the Bedminster area wouldn't be difficult to leave from. But if his passport is taken and he's not allowed to leave the country, Florida is probably a better choice. Cuba is close, has ties with Russia, and I suspect a bit of cash here and there if required would get him on a plane from there to wherever he decided to go. And DeSantis, since he's trying to get the hardcore Trumpies to vote for him instead of Trump, would probably be thrilled to let him leave with no difficulties - gets Trump out of his hair and he could spin it (vaguely enough to not be admitting to anything) as a favor done for Trump that might win over a few MAGAts. 

I think if he had more sense than ego he'd have fled already and started setting himself up as the exiled rightful president fundraising and stirring up a coup from afar. He's just too full of himself to admit that he might not win this. And he knows even if he IS convicted chances are he'll get fines he won't pay, and maybe house arrest at one of his luxury resorts. That might be why he chose to sign over Mar-A-Lago, actually. It's in DeSantisland, and DeSantis is a more immediate threat. Plus the heat and humidity there in the summer. It's bad for his hair. Also doesn't Ivanka live in Bedminster? 

9 minutes ago, danvillebelle said:

I cannot stop laughing at OFM self-reporting his weight at 215.  I weigh 192, I'm a 5'3 woman.  I would look like an absolute pipsqueak next to him, not just 23 pounds lighter.  He's packing at LEAST 250-275. 

ETA: My 60yo husband is 6'4 and weighs 250.  He'd look fucking willowy next to Dumpy.

There is no way prisoner P01135809 weighs 215 pounds. It is just simply not possible at ALL. I'd bet he's at or over 300, easy. I also don't think he knows or cares what he weighs. His followers believe anything he says, so if he says he's 215, they'll believe him. Most of the rest of the planet knows he's an inveterate liar, and aren't going to believe whatever weight he says he is no matter what it is. And I think he has spent his whole life getting what he wants, so to him, if he says he's 215 it's true. Because he says so. Somebody go find a scale that'll read 215... it's right next to those 11,000+ votes...

• Upvote 10

Talk about dumb...

• Upvote 8

The Smoking Gun released this week's version the match the mug shot with the crimes they're accused of. mugshotmatch.thumb.png.92b275296eafb4fc53e8cecd69992784.png

Yeah, I think a lot of people will get at least one right this week.  I know I did.  (I play their game off and on and found it to largely be a crap shoot.  There's been more a few weeks where none of my answers matched.  I've had some with just one, two, or three.  I think I only got 100% right on the first try once.

Also, I'm trying to decide who looks more psycho here.  The first guy or the third guy.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

And #P01135809 decided to play Russian Roulette because he thought it'd make his buddy Vlad happy.

• Upvote 8

29 minutes ago, Ozlsn said:

This one made me snort-laugh

I think his mugshot should be his official photograph.  For things like his portrait I still think it should just be a black shroud that says the space is reserved for P01135809, imprisoned for his crimes.  If I lived in Cuba City, Wisconsin if he's convicted for his crimes I'd be leaning on the city council very fornicating hard to get them to change the shield of P01135809 on their main street to that.

• I Agree 2

Only WE can grift...

image.png.d286d3f7808305a040e12ad5e9cfb87e.png

• Upvote 8

One down...

That mugshot is seriously someone who considering his options because he never thought he'd end up here... and jail is looking a lot more possible.

• Upvote 9
  • Thank You 3

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic