IGNORED

Trump 63: Fani Makes It Four (Indictments)

GreyhoundFan

Donny is mad that DeSantis, Kemp, and Pence are talking.  He even tries sarcasm.

Spoiler

Screenshot(15571).png.aeda1e2ec0aa33b08d7559d0681c4f6a.png

"Presidential Immunity"?  That isn't what he thinks it is.

Edited by Xan
  • Upvote 9

On 8/17/2023 at 1:19 AM, GreyhoundFan said:

Couldn’t happen to a nicer person. 
image.thumb.png.0edd3cb9b48c7bed67d6fe92db234078.png

Seriously if she doesn't flip she's dumber than I thought.

It's raining indictments! Hallelujah!

• Upvote 10

Luttig and Tribe are conservative scholars and members of the Federalist Society. Hopefully their voice will carry some weight in conservative circles.

Edited by livinginthelight
  • Upvote 8

1 hour ago, livinginthelight said:

Luttig and Tribe are conservative scholars and members of the Federalist Society. Hopefully their voice will carry some weight in conservative circles.

Sadly, hardcore MAGAts will just call them RINOs and ignore them. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 6

Trump's posting his polls again.  I wonder why it doesn't seem to occur to him that the polls are just Republicans?  It doesn't matter if 62% of the Republicans vote for you if they make up less than half of the voting population.  I'll be generous and say they're at 50% (but they're not).  That still means that, in a voting block of 100 people, he'd only get 62% of 50 votes which works out to 31.  That certainly doesn't look like "winning!" to me.

• Upvote 10

I wonder if Cassidy is ready for the incoming ketchup?

Republican Sen. Bill Cassidy described the case against former President Donald Trump for allegedly mishandling classified documents as “almost a slam dunk” and said he thinks Trump should drop out of the 2024 presidential race.

“I mean, you’re just asking me my opinion. But he will lose to Joe Biden, if you look at the current polls,” he told CNN’s Kasie Hunt on “State of the Union.”

“I think any Republican on that stage in Milwaukee will do a better job than Joe Biden. And so I want one of them to win. If former President Trump ends up getting the nomination, but cannot win a general, that means we will have four more years of policies which have led to very high inflation … and to many other things which I think have been deleterious to our country’s future,” the Louisiana senator said.

The comments from Cassidy, who was one of seven GOP senators who voted to convict Trump in 2021 at his second impeachment trial, mark some of his strongest criticism of Trump to date. They come as the various charges against Trump continue to dominate the GOP primary, with the former president widely viewed as the party’s front-runner.

• Upvote 7

Trump won't be doing any of the Republican debates.  I think the lawyers have told him that if he isn't careful, he'll say something that will make his cases worse.  Also, he's afraid Christie will say mean things to him.  Big baby.

Screenshot(15577).png.5b0a4d37807e1cc3f79c0c7eab9d347a.png

"Legendary"?  The man is a legend in his own mind.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

1 hour ago, Xan said:

Trump won't be doing any of the Republican debates.  I think the lawyers have told him that if he isn't careful, he'll say something that will make his cases worse.  Also, he's afraid Christie will say mean things to him.  Big baby.

Screenshot(15577).png.5b0a4d37807e1cc3f79c0c7eab9d347a.png

"Legendary"?  The man is a legend in his own mind.

These asinine posts represent, imo, the entirety of his debate answers and campaign.  Doesn't matter what the questions are.

Note that the post didn't brag about his foreign relations.  He has probably figured out that the voting public isn't encouraged by his relationships with Putin and Kim.  Meanwhile, former US Presidents and allied foreign leaders appear to be advocating for him zero percent, so best to STFU on that topic.

Agree he's afraid to debate.  I also believe he's afraid of the debate.  No telling what the other candidates might imply or outright call him out on.

• Upvote 11

1 hour ago, Dandruff said:

Note that the post didn't brag about his foreign relations.  He has probably figured out that the voting public isn't encouraged by his relationships with Putin and Kim.  Meanwhile, former US Presidents and allied foreign leaders appear to be advocating for him zero percent, so best to STFU on that topic.

I think that virtually no foreign leaders like fuck face or want anything to do with him.  Especially after he left office.  Even the ones that he thinks are his friends, such as Putin, Kim, MBS, Edrogran, and so on.  And the only reason they probably even pretended to like fuck face is to weaken the US.   

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

A cheerful message:

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 9

image.png.18335cb70b1871dad8a5e607a6691fd3.png

image.png.8b5017d76419a15796cd971f6020da15.png

Continued:

Spoiler

image.png.5aa04a4ef02e255ec337b8f97ebb52ee.png

image.png.938ae08e58d3af7968844bcff0c5aad9.png

image.png.5880464a15ac527ac68f839c8660280b.png

image.png.bb4b7cde89e1a28729777a0e6262213a.png

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 4

46 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

image.png.18335cb70b1871dad8a5e607a6691fd3.png

image.png.8b5017d76419a15796cd971f6020da15.png

Continued:

Hide contents

image.png.5aa04a4ef02e255ec337b8f97ebb52ee.png

image.png.938ae08e58d3af7968844bcff0c5aad9.png

image.png.5880464a15ac527ac68f839c8660280b.png

image.png.bb4b7cde89e1a28729777a0e6262213a.png

He’ll never have the attention span for this. To many big words. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 8

He’s extra unhinged 

image.png.6c50dfae34621fec5d88b3681765e00e.png

• Upvote 5
  • Eyeroll 2

6 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

ETTD

image.png.22bc100539e8a0549cd977f624fe2e1f.png

image.png.6095ee7d1ab65f7378235ce50345fa29.png

Every time someone says they are "reliably informed" about something my brain automatically goes back to this old Cascade, Iowa Pioneer article from the early 1900s.

anoldwtf.thumb.JPG.0730dd9946a9d42936abdbfa75aaac2f.JPG

Maybe this was the Orange Four Flusher who was reincarnated in somewhat human form.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 7

Conditions of Trump's bail.  Link in spoiler.

He's not allowed to threaten any codefendant, witness, victim, or the community.  And he's not supposed to communicate with any codefendants except through attorneys.  The conditions also apply to social media posts.

How long before he screws up?

Edited by Xan
  • Thank You 11

7 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

Every time someone says they are "reliably informed" about something my brain automatically goes back to this old Cascade, Iowa Pioneer article from the early 1900s.

anoldwtf.thumb.JPG.0730dd9946a9d42936abdbfa75aaac2f.JPG

Maybe this was the Orange Four Flusher who was reincarnated in somewhat human form.

I have no fucks to give for her and all the other lackeys. Not a single one. Was she really that delusional in believing Trump won or was she just so enthralled with her orange savior she was willing to risk it all for him? At the end of the day it doesn’t matter. Let her and all the others get public defenders and maybe a few nights in lockup. She isn’t special

2 minutes ago, Xan said:

He's not allowed to threaten any codefendant, witness, victim, or the community.  And he's not supposed to communicate with any codefendants except through attorneys.  The conditions also apply to social media posts.

How long before he screws up?

He’s been screwing up since the first indictment yet there have been no consequences. What is wrong with the judge in D.C. she’s been silent and not following through with the conditions she set. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

So how long before Jenna realises her best option is to flip?

I love how Donny is essentially managing to screw himself over again by not ponying up for at least some legal costs - when people see the stark truth they often reconsider how much their loyalty is worth, and whether it's better for them to try and grab the last piece of floating wood before the other rats get it. Either way it leaves the ringleader more isolated.

• Upvote 10

36 minutes ago, Xan said:

I’m interested in the terms “directly” and “indirectly,” and how any violation will be enforced.  I hope there are consequences. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 7

Who is he going to get to defend him when all his lawyers are indicted?

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, onekidanddone said:

I have no fucks to give for her and all the other lackeys. Not a single one. Was she really that delusional in believing Trump won or was she just so enthralled with her orange savior she was willing to risk it all for him? At the end of the day it doesn’t matter. Let her and all the others get public defenders and maybe a few nights in lockup. She isn’t special

He’s been screwing up since the first indictment yet there have been no consequences. What is wrong with the judge in D.C. she’s been silent and not following through with the conditions she set. 

I suppose it's supposed to be improvement that a newspaper wouldn't publish something like the hideous monster story.  At least not without verifying the existence of said monster first.  But they contort facts or make up facts, then publish all sorts of this shit to make fuck face look good which is even worse then the hideous monster story above.  (The Pioneer published totally anti-Semetic stories too back in the first few decades of the 20th century -reaching Dearborn Independent - levels of bad). 

20 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

Who is he going to get to defend him when all his lawyers are indicted?

If I was licensed it sure as fuck wouldn't be me.  Not even for a trillion dollars an hour and not even if a court threatened me with contempt.  Lots of things like everyone is entitled to representation or everyone is welcome at a a church of my denomination (Episcopal) goes right out the goddamn window with me when it comes to fuck face. 

• Upvote 4

On 8/20/2023 at 11:10 AM, livinginthelight said:

I by no means mean any disrespect to you whatsoever.  Truly, I do not.  I would love nothing more than for fuck face to be disqualified under the 14A and for him to find out right before his criminal trials start.

But at this point if anyone thinks Luttig or Tribe will help convince these reich wingers that fuck face is not qualified  I have the following for sale and I can do cash, paypal, or venmo.

bridgeFour.thumb.jpg.fb4ad4d03cfb8c2e5ca4e090e1602404.jpg

And since conservatives in this country have renounced all reason...

Paine.thumb.jpg.3376631f07ad7238b2f3265dd5cdbc34.jpg

• Upvote 9

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic