IGNORED

Trump 63: Fani Makes It Four (Indictments)

GreyhoundFan

Apparently, the new lawyer is more "television ready".  He likes being on camera and Donald thinks that he'll help get the public on his side.  He's also supposedly got more experience with RICO cases.

Guy should have insisted on getting paid up front though.

• Upvote 4
  • Eyeroll 1
  • I Agree 4

He just got off his tacky plane and got into a limo headed for the ATL jail. He looks rough, but still did his stupid thumbs up.

Rachel Maddow is leading a special on MSNBC. She mentioned that he's selected his bail bondsman. She pointed out that it is crazy that a former president should be in need of a bail bondsman.

• Upvote 13

14 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

He just got off his tacky plane and got into a limo headed for the ATL jail. He looks rough, but still did his stupid thumbs up.

Rachel Maddow is leading a special on MSNBC. She mentioned that he's selected his bail bondsman. She pointed out that it is crazy that a former president should be in need of a bail bondsman.

Well, when the former POTUS is a freaking CRIMINAL…consequences man.

• Upvote 9

His motorcade just pulled into the jail parking lot.

• Thank You 3

On 8/23/2023 at 4:34 PM, thoughtful said:

Smiling mug shots - um, OK.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/article/trump-mug-shot-gallery.html

Hide contents

F4PmUQxXEAEUWgs.thumb.jpg.e157f35fa473b732b000c8343affb9ca.jpg

F4Pm0UqXIAAXwln.thumb.jpg.078fef767d97502457719f4abdabb225.jpg

f19ac0c04a5ebfec52cd8e9d2b6e562875-mugshot-4.rsquare_w570.webp.f585faa632076f1fd01393e31b6fc3a2.webp

Jenna and the others won't be smiling when she gets out of prison and finds the only jobs they can get are in the food service, gas station, and/or retail industries. 

I was looking at Rudy's suspension order again last night to see how the mighty have fallen and I picked up something at the end of the order.  Namely...

...respondent is commanded to desist and refrain from the practice of law in any form, either as principal or agent, clerk or employee of another; that respondent is forbidden to appear as an attorney or counselor-at-law before any court, judge, justice, board or commission or other public authority; that respondent is forbidden to give another an opinion as to the law or its application or advice in relation thereto, all effective the date hereof, until such time as disciplinary matters pending before the Committee have been concluded and until further order of this Court

So an attorney couldn't even hire him as a janitor unless the NY courts said otherwise. 

I don't think it would matter as I imagine he'll be in MCFP Springfield before too long.  But for someone like Jenna losing all that prestige and being able to use that legal education she crammed in what passes for her brain...good.

• Upvote 8

Damn, they didn't make him stand on a scale.

I have to stand on the scale every time I walk into my doctor's office and the nurse calls out my actual weight. Must be nice to get to say whatever you want. I think I'm going to start saying I'm 5'10" and 130 pounds.

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 5

He's leaving the jail. A mugshot was taken. I haven't seen it yet.

This is from the MSNBC special on now. I agree with Joy:

They could be twins ... /s

• Upvote 11

6 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

He's leaving the jail. A mugshot was taken. I haven't seen it yet.

This is from the MSNBC special on now. I agree with Joy:

They could be twins ... /s

Bless his heart 

• Upvote 6

image.png.969ac9557934c986ea9f33ac8b4585ff.png

I couldn't agree more.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 11

3 hours ago, fraurosena said:

At least he isn't grinning like a jackass.

I'm watching MSNBC and they were just discussing Donald's cult followers - the type of people they said he never respected.  Far cry from the good old days in NYC.  I agree.  It must burn a bit.

Hope Donald is dwelling hard on his inability to potentially pardon himself for this one, and has also noticed the unwillingness of his followers to risk bigly trouble for him.

• Upvote 9

54 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I have to stand on the scale every time I walk into my doctor's office and the nurse calls out my actual weight. Must be nice to get to say whatever you want. I think I'm going to start saying I'm 5'10" and 130 pounds.

That really fucking pisses me off.  Labat promised he would be treated the same as other defendants but clearly Labat's promises are worth goddamn dog shit.  He's just another weak centrist coward who is afraid of being called names on Faux News.   What all these centrist fucks refuse to accept is that the only way to hold on to our democracy is to hold the likes of fuck face accountable.  Sorry for swearing so much.

• Upvote 6

7 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

That really fucking pisses me off.  Labat promised he would be treated the same as other defendants but clearly Labat's promises are worth goddamn dog shit.  He's just another weak centrist coward who is afraid of being called names on Faux News.   What all these centrist fucks refuse to accept is that the only way to hold on to our democracy is to hold the likes of fuck face accountable.  Sorry for swearing so much.

They let Rudy self-report too.

The mugshot has been released:

image.png.2076d960148e30bdb717f787dffda51d.png

image.png.f0c5f6b04f6116defc6df902ed0a395b.png

• Haha 9
  • Thank You 4

He looks very displeased, I think his right eyebrow is trying to escape his face, and in no universe is his hair “strawberry”. 😂

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I’m a world class gymnast. Because I said so. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 5

My brother’s browsing through Twitter. He found a gallery of the mugshots (not Trump’s) where everyone is Photoshopped as a Batman villain. 

IMG_0864.thumb.jpeg.ccbc58db2263fac232de04b66dbadb30.jpeg

• Haha 9

I think the United States is flawed at a fundamental level.  Fuck face and his buddies are only the latest example.  Throughout this country's history certain groups of people were held out to be above the law or given slaps on the wrist (read Confederate traitors).  I'm not saying take the Daenerys Targaryen approach but maybe we wouldn't be here now and be a more just nation if we had held wealthy and powerful people accountable.  And it all continues today as even Democrats refuse to hold fuck face accountable.  I want to ask some of these Democrats what the fuck will it take? 99.999 percent of our country devastated by another war?  Most of the US living in Great Depression conditions while you ignore  them?  An illusion of democracy that even you think of as a funny joke?  And I'd top if off with for fucks sake wake the fuck up and do right by the people of the US before it reaches that point.

• I Agree 8

5 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

I think he looks absolutely evil.

He probably thinks that his scowl is projecting an aura of gravitas, intimidation, and power. 

Instead, he just looks like a petulant (not so) super villain. 

He has a prisoner number! 

image.thumb.jpeg.cf6073fef2f450de6fc813483a0a5836.jpeg

• Upvote 11

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic