IGNORED

William & Kate 3

samurai_sarah

On 9/21/2023 at 8:38 AM, Father Son Holy Goat said:

Will and Kate are looking for a “low ego” CEO to take the place of palace aides. 

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/prince-william-kate-middleton-looking-for-ceo-with-low-ego-to-run-kensington-palace-4407028

A job interview:

"So, we're looking for someone who can play a pivotal role in shaping the professional and collaborative culture in the long term."

"Yeah, look no further, here I am. I'm always gonna be pivotal in whatever I choose to do."

"Our chosen CEO must have a track record of building high-performing teams, inspiring and developing people, supporting diversity and inclusion, and building a positive, collaborative and professional culture."

"Oh, that's me, definitely. I am such an inspiring, supportive and positive professional that people can't help but to perform higher when they're trying to fit in with me."

"Have you got an interest in work related to social impact and strategic planning capabilities, among others?"

"Yes, to all of that. Social impact and strategic planning are my middle names, and I am especially invested in the among others part as well."

"Do you have leadership experience working in complex, multi-stakeholder environments and dealing with high levels of public scrutiny and media interest?" 

"Yes, I am such a powerful influencer it's a piece of cake. I used to eat multi-stakeholders for breakfast but then I switched to gluten free." 

"Are you progressive and innovative in your approach?"

"Yes and I promise I will be able to demonstrate exemplary judgement in order to bring well-thought-through ideas, insights and challenges to TRHs.

"Are you emotionally intelligent?"

"Yes, I  remain calm under pressure, and able to deal with difficult situations sensitively and with integrity.  I have strong self-awareness and understanding of my impact on others."

"Excellent."

"And I have low ego."

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 11

One of the thing Harry complained out in his book was the culture of palace aides and advisers making communication difficult. It would be interesting if the change from aides to a CEO sprang from that. 

• Upvote 3

I do think W&K are not doing themselves any favour with pushing the business side of the BRF. Because the second the public catches on to that they will start to ask them to actually show up to work 5 days a week from 9 to 5, 52 weeks a year with just around 30 days off. Especially because in the end it doesn’t matter what they call the job- it has to fit in the wheels. You can’t transform the monarchy into something else or you are out of your job.

I don’t mind a transformation. It’s desperately needed in certain areas. But I don’t believe for a second that W&K are willing to do what a corporate monarchy entails. They want the modern look paired with a more traditional role. The numbers of his grandparents and parents generation are massive outliers. I am sure those days are over soon. Well let’s see how they will fare. Maybe they will surprise me.

• Upvote 6

• 2 weeks later...

In 2018, Wills promised to make peace in the Middle East his lifelong mission.

F7-3LfsWUAAqXU0.png.aee4cb1266bf6d494e6460da81ceb73c.png

Maybe he’s s been too busy eradicating homelessness?

• Fuck You 3
  • Downvote 2
  • WTF 1

23 hours ago, Jackie3 said:

In 2018, Wills promised to make peace in the Middle East his lifelong mission.

F7-3LfsWUAAqXU0.png.aee4cb1266bf6d494e6460da81ceb73c.png

Maybe he’s s been too busy eradicating homelessness?

I get that you are a troll, but this is low even for you! 

Feigned reading comprehension fail? ✔️
(Lifelong project/mission not completed in 5 years)

Dunking on something completely inappropriate just to get a “neener-neener :playful2:“ point across? ✔️
(A war that has, when you posted, already claimed 1200 confirmed lives)

But sure, it’s Prince William that sucks 🙄

Edited by Mrs Ms
Forgot words
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 5

1 hour ago, Mrs Ms said:

I get that you are a troll, but this is low even for you! 

Dunking on something completely inappropriate just to get a “neener-neener :playful2:“ point across? ✔️

But sure, it’s Prince William that sucks 🙄

Normally I just ignore the disgusting, smelly troll, but this time it deserved a big fat Fuck You. And now I'll go back to ignoring it.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Mrs Ms said:

William took a tragedy like the MIddle East situation and turned it into a PR moment. 

So far as I can tell, he's done nothing to help the situation. Even now, with a war in progress, he is silent. 

He used this tragic situation (it's been going on for years) to promote himself. There's unimaginable suffering over there, and he dons a kippah and promotes himself.

• Downvote 3

Yeah, they actually had several engagements during mental health week. Kate spoke at one. The audience applauded, as would all polite people but I don‘t think it was reported by People magazine.

Somehow, after H&M’s one appearance in mental health week, they are still seen as the ones putting in the hours and making a difference while the Waleses are just promoting themselves. Seriously?

• Upvote 5

9 hours ago, prayawaythefundie said:

Yeah, they actually had several engagements during mental health week. Kate spoke at one. The audience applauded, as would all polite people but I don‘t think it was reported by People magazine.

Somehow, after H&M’s one appearance in mental health week, they are still seen as the ones putting in the hours and making a difference while the Waleses are just promoting themselves. Seriously?

Well, the Sussex's flew thousands of miles across the US to New York.

The Wales drove an hour to Buckinghamshire.

People mag actually did report on it. But the Wales certainly didnt' get the attention the Sussexes did (if that was the goal)

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Jackie3 said:

Well, the Sussex's flew thousands of miles across the US to New York.

The Wales drove an hour to Buckinghamshire.

People mag actually did report on it. But the Wales certainly didnt' get the attention the Sussexes did (if that was the goal)

That‘s one way of looking at it. The other would be that W&K worked more that week, did less PR for themselves and blew less carbon into the atmosphere. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 5

W&K also didn't have WME send a pre-written story to People either.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Coconut Flan said:

No, they have no help at all. No staff, no PR people. They're on their own.

It's pretty clear that the Sussexes got way more attention. But I'm not sure that's a "win." Getting attention from tabloids is not a desirable thing.

Edited by Jackie3

3 hours ago, prayawaythefundie said:

That‘s one way of looking at it. The other would be that W&K worked more that week, did less PR for themselves and blew less carbon into the atmosphere. 

If that's the concern, perhaps they should stop flying between homes in their private helicopter.

William Morris Endeavor, commonly called WME in the business, ie the talent agency that currently has Meghan on their books.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

I’m not sure why we’re comparing the work load between William/Kate and Harry/Meghan. One is a working couple, one is not. There would be something seriously wrong if William and Kate WEREN'T working more. 

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • I Agree 2

3 hours ago, viii said:

I’m not sure why we’re comparing the work load between William/Kate and Harry/Meghan. One is a working couple, one is not. There would be something seriously wrong if William and Kate WEREN'T working more. 

Mainly because when the couples do similar work, Trolletta tries to make one look holy and the other one lazy self-promoters. 

In other news: Kate‘s Christmas concert seems to be an annual thing now. Royal watchers have found December 8th marked in the Gloucesters‘ calendar for it.

Edited by prayawaythefundie
  • Upvote 4

19 hours ago, Coconut Flan said:

I'd love to see the link reporting that.  Can you post it?

People are interested in M&H whether or not their agency sends a press release. And WME knows to send them, they don't need to wait for Meghan to tell them.

The standing ovation they received, however, had to be organic. You can't demand that from your agent, and he can't deliver it.  

I think it's great that BOTH couples are helping reduce the stigma of mental health. Really, you can't have too much attention to this issue. Perhaps it could be an issue that would help reconcile the two families.

Edited by Jackie3

I'm a bit worried that William and Kate are going to announce a separation. In today's NYPost, there's an article about how Harry and Meghan's departure has "stressed" the couple's marriage. Now Wills and Kate have *so much work* that their marriage is stressed. 

The palace is prepping you to blame H&M. The thought process is--

• Harry and Meghan leave--for no reason! (Colonizers aren't racist!)
  • Wills and Kate have lots of extra appearances to make. (Why should they work more than 90 days a year?)
  • They don't really make these extra appearances, but that's OK, they're stressed
  • Despite their large staff and billion-dollar bank account, the extra work destroys their marriage.
  • This is Harry and Meghan's fault.  They should have stayed and worked, even if Charles wasn't paying them and the papers were saying racist things. 
  • Wills and Kate announce their separation.

Most people work more than 90 days a year. I can't imagine a marriage disintegrating because that number goes up from 90 to 120. 

38 minutes ago, Father Son Holy Goat said:

Their public interactions are almost always subtle.  When they make eye contact they both either smile or laugh at what the other person is doing. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

Not sure if he needed an article praising him for what many good husbands do but it has always been nice to see him doing it.

• Upvote 4

• Coconut Flan locked this topic