IGNORED

Marjorie Taylor Greene 2: Empty Gee

GreyhoundFan

Once again, saying the quiet part out loud. Actually, with the GQP, I don’t think there is a quiet part anymore:

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 6

Hooray for this. Sadly, with the new speaker being an alt-right Taliban member, it will go nowhere:

• Upvote 8

I love it when rethuglikans go after each other. 
image.png.5a4a1ce780962dc7b6c803444a07b463.png

• Upvote 6

I love the smack down of Marge:

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 6

• 2 weeks later...

I love Rosa snapping back at Loud Marge:

• Upvote 1
  • Love 8

Her wording - “Jan 6 witnesses who lied.”  Does she have a list of who lied and who didn’t?  🥸. I suppose anyone who doesn’t fit her narrative…. 

• Upvote 6

Interesting, since most of her fans are probably not able to read at a third grade level. 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

I'm just petty enough to giggle at this:

image.png.2b2cbfac4a1974339baa7b8e24d853e6.png

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 6

"'Toilet Paper is Cheaper': First Reviews In For Marjorie Taylor Greene's Memoir"

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene's (R-GA) book has dropped, and reviews are brutal. The 288 page memoir chronicles the life-story of the Q-Anon MAGA anti-semite, and not surprisingly it is full of lies and inaccurate information. 

Reviewers from The Guardian revealed it contains a false claim that no Democrats remained in the House chamber to defend it from Jan 6 insurrectionists.

Greene claims in the book: “Several of the Republican congressmen said, ‘We’re going to stay right here and defend the House chamber.’ As they began barricading the door with furniture, I noticed not one Democrat was willing to stay to defend the chamber.” 

Rep. Jason Crow (D-CO) told The Guardian that is “patently false” and that Greene “doesn’t exist in the same reality as the rest of us.”

Multiple members reported that several Democrats, most notably Ruben Gallego (D-AZ), a combat vet who is running for Senate against Kari Lake, took proactive roles in safeguarding the chamber and helping members get to safety. 

Raul Grijalva (D-AZ) recounted after the event: “You also saw members doing their part to facilitate our evacuation, Seth Moulton, Ruben Gallego, and four or five others, who assumed a role of helping us to get out of there and working with the Capitol police to make sure that we were all safe.”

Printed in Canada by a publishing company founded by Donald Trump Jr., the first four reviews on Amazon all gave MTG's book a 1-star review. One reviewer said, "I saw my neighbor throwing this book into the trash and ask him if I could read it first. Boy, what a boring mistake. This is book is far from any reality and full of imaginations. Don't waste your time."

Another quipped, "i couldn't even get thru half of the book.MTG is living in a different world then most people.you can tell it stretches the truth and imagination." [spelling and grammatical errors left in]

Another reviewer was disappointed the book was not about the fantasy-adventure card game commonly called MTG: "This book had absolutely nothing to do with Magic: The Gathering."

Twitter was no kinder with the Trump-groupie congresswoman. A user named Lisa Smart said, "toilet paper is cheaper," and Zafu Diamond reported, "I found a copy in my local library! Not all the pages had been used and flushed yet thank heavens!"

Overall a big thumbs down for the literary career of Marjorie Taylor Greene. Totally mystery why the memoir one of the least effective, and most disliked members of Congress in history would be a flop. No word yet if the book will be moved from non-fiction sections to fiction in bookstores.

• Thank You 7

LOL, 60 books a day. I'm guessing she hasn't had one of the GQP super PACs buy up a bunch of copies.

image.png.7347ffb485416d3859ca7ada5fe331cb.png

• Upvote 4

I'll take "Crap That Is Going To Be In Dollar Tree In Six Weeks"  for $500, Alex.

• Eyeroll 6
  • Haha 1

Who’s the Republican she says is resigning soon??

• Upvote 2

Got to admit I'm amused at the drop in majority. Don't tell me certain people are now going to actually have to show up to work? The horror!

• Upvote 6

10 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Who’s the Republican she says is resigning soon??

Bill Johnson. Matty whines about it here:

Edited by GreyhoundFan
  • Thank You 6

Does she listen to herself?

• Disgust 1
  • WTF 7

Nah, she can’t spell autograph.

image.thumb.png.f504f1f9c3d5657b0e926bcd1096c96d.png

• Haha 8

Aw, Marge is not happy that things aren't going her way. Good.

• Thank You 3
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

Loud Marge still doesn’t understand that being ugly and divisive can have real world repercussions:

image.thumb.png.b8305e4433cf7af6518c0174a8771e51.png

• Upvote 4
  • Eyeroll 3