IGNORED

Herschel Walker- GA Senate Candidate

Bluebirdbluebell

So who gets to explain to Walker that he lost?

2 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

Oh, I'd say about a minute, minute and a half maybe. Once he's finished throwing condiments at the wall.

After losing the court case earlier today, I'm not sure that Trump has any more condiments to throw. I'm guessing they're completely out of them in South Florida grocery stores.

2 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

Oh, I'd say about a minute, minute and a half maybe. Once he's finished throwing condiments at the wall.

After losing the court case earlier today, I'm not sure that Trump has any more condiments to throw. I'm guessing they're completely out of them in South Florida grocery stores.

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Xan said:

Did he honestly say, "God bless you God"??  That's just saying, "Hey God -- go bless yourself."

His brilliance continues to shine forth.  Anyway, he should now have plenty of time to ponder that pesky vampire vs. werewolf question.

• Upvote 7

8 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Since it looks like Warnick is going to win my question is how long til Kumquat Pol Pot throws Walker under the bus?  

When he runs out of ketchup 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 2

I know it’s disappointing that a race like that could be so close, but I prefer to think of it this way.

Governor Kemp beat Stacey Abrams by 7.5 percentage points. Warnock is currently at 2.8 points ahead Walker. That’s a 10.3 flip from R to D. Now obviously, Kemp wasn’t on the runoff election ballot, so it’s not like all of that flip is explained by Kemp voters choosing Warnock. They just didn’t show up for Walker when he was the only R on the ballot.

Also, Warnock beat Loeffler by 2 points in the Jan 5, 2021 runoff. So he performed better against Walker by almost an additional point. But that statistic is slightly more depressing.

• Upvote 7

I love Cory Booker's take on Warnock's victory, as well as some other recent election winners (listen to the end):

Edited by thoughtful
riffle
  • Upvote 6

Herschel’s greatest hits…

• Haha 1
  • Thank You 1

On 12/7/2022 at 3:13 AM, Smash! said:

Damn I‘m so relieved Herschel is sent walking back to Texas. 

Heh.  Here in Texas (and I'm assuming everywhere) one can claim a homestead exemption for one's primary residence and get a break on taxes. Texas doesn't have state income tax, so property taxes are HIGH.  

Walker claimed his big ol' house in Texas as his primary residence for tax purposes while he was running for Senate in GA.  I wonder if the state is going to go after him on that, since he just ran for the Senate in *checks notes* another state. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 3

• 2 months later...

Is anyone surprised the Herschel is corrupt?

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Not me!  There is a little more to the story.  The donor does own a plane, which was once owned by pedophile Jeffrey Epstein.  Here’s a quote from Fox (ugh, hated to click on that source):

“If that's what these payments were really for, at the end of the day, I think we could all understand why he wouldn't want it to be known that he was flying around on a plane once owned by Jeffrey Epstein," Ghosh said. 

• Upvote 6

6 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Does this not violate his religious tenets?  Oh my.

Not surprised.

• Upvote 6

• 2 months later...

Totally not a surprise. 

• Thank You 8

• 3 months later...

The intellectual wing of the GQP weighs in.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4