IGNORED

Herschel Walker- GA Senate Candidate

Bluebirdbluebell

On 11/12/2022 at 2:58 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

My eyes hurt from rolling:

I'd like Herschel to provide a robust and coherent explanation for his assertions.

• Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha 5

So I guess Herschel is Team Edward. 

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 3

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

So I guess Herschel is Team Edward. 

To be fair, "I don't want to be a vampire, I want to be a werewolf" is a more moral stance than any other republican is running on.

• Haha 17

Well Mr. Walker is on to something cuz Spike was really hot. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 2

I’m just childish enough that I snickered at this:

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I’m just childish enough that I snickered at this:

Makes sense - a lot of his erections created more people.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 6

7 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Looks like Lindsay is even embarrassed at this assignment. Where’s King Trump?

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, SassyPants said:

Looks like Lindsay is even embarrassed at this assignment. Where’s King Trump?

And it looks like Ted isn't embarrassed at all.  He has no shame level.  Anything that gets his mug on TV and he jumps at the opportunity.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

Bless his heart. Joy would slaughter him in a debate. 

• Upvote 4

He really needs to seek help. 

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 1
  • Confused 4
  • Eyeroll 2
  • WTF 3

I find myself thinking of Herschel Walker much the same way I think of Bro Gary Hawkins. They both  struggle with thought and word use. They seem mired in difficulties that may come from birth, poor education, head injury, and who knows what else. Between the slowness and the bizarre philosophies of life, they have lost touch with reality.

If they weren't both dangerous, I'd have sympathy for them. But a lot of evil comes with the struggles of those two particular half-working brains, so . . . no.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 10

100%. The man’s thought process is circumstantial, tangential. Loose associations. It’s just a nightmare how many cognitively capable people are excusing it. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 7

6 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Wow

We’ll, I’m okay with people not voting for Walker, and I’m hoping it encourages republicans to just stay home, but this seems like an attention-seeking maneuver.  I wonder if he’s telling the truth.   

• Upvote 6

21 minutes ago, CTRLZero said:

We’ll, I’m okay with people not voting for Walker, and I’m hoping it encourages republicans to just stay home, but this seems like an attention-seeking maneuver.  I wonder if he’s telling the truth.   

It would kind of be nice if he, and other Republicans, got to the voting booth and just... couldn't. Had a sudden surge of conscience that wouldn't allow them to cast a vote for this unintelligent severely brain damaged person - who needs help rather than having his delusions supported. And probably also deserves some consequences for his actions, as well.

I get that requiring intelligence tests to vote has a long history of racism and voter suppression. But surely there must be some way of guaranteeing bare minimum competence to actually RUN for office! I personally think that a person needs to be capable of acquiring the security clearance for the office they choose to run for, before they are allowed to run. That would make basic sense, and limit the amount of damage people like Trump who are beholden to who-knows-who could do. 

Require congressional candidates to pass a basic test on the constitution, or to pass the citizenship exam. Ensure they at least have a passing familiarity with how the government works. 

I'm not sure Herschel could pick out Georgia on a map, TBH.

• Upvote 8

7 minutes ago, Alisamer said:

I'm not sure Herschel could pick out Georgia on a map, TBH.

Ha!  Well, he may be a resident of Texas, based on earlier reports, so you’re probably right!  😀

• I Agree 3