IGNORED

Herschel Walker- GA Senate Candidate

Bluebirdbluebell

Lindsey seems to love humiliating himself:

• Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 1

I don't know if Herschel was always this dumb or if it's partly the result of brain damage from playing football.  I do know that he's too dumb to be a senator.  We've already got a surplus of those.  (I'm looking at you Ron Johnson.)  I think the Republicans finally found someone who they thought was famous enough to win the election but also dumb enough to agree to do anything they told him to do.  They learned that Trump was pretty stupid but not stupid enough to allowed himself to be controlled.  I just hope Warnock wins.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 5

1 hour ago, Xan said:

I don't know if Herschel was always this dumb or if it's partly the result of brain damage from playing football.  I do know that he's too dumb to be a senator.  We've already got a surplus of those.  (I'm looking at you Ron Johnson.)  I think the Republicans finally found someone who they thought was famous enough to win the election but also dumb enough to agree to do anything they told him to do.  They learned that Trump was pretty stupid but not stupid enough to allowed himself to be controlled.  I just hope Warnock wins.

I can't think who is dumber, Walker, the GOP who are supporting him or the people who are voting for him. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

1 hour ago, libgirl2 said:

I can't think who is dumber, Walker, the GOP who are supporting him or the people who are voting for him. 

I think it's the people voting for him.  Walker is at least smart enough to know that's a job with some power and money.  The people backing him are doing it to keep control.  The voters are of the "cut off my own nose to spite by face" group.  They'd rather have Herschel running the state into a ravine than vote for a Democrat.

• Upvote 6
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, Xan said:

Wow- he’s the Stepford Wives of candidates!  (Spoiler- in the original and in the book, the wives are replaced by exact replicas who will do who anything and everything their husbands want and are perfect in every way- except they are robots.)

• Upvote 4

Dear Rufus, please ensure this troubled person does not win tomorrow. 

• Upvote 5

It got weird a long time ago:

• WTF 10

11 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

It got weird a long time ago:

I can’t listen to this right now. But doesn’t this guy have a bunch of his own children he could bring to the movies? 

• Upvote 7

20 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I'd probably have smiled at that (as I'm sure HW intended), but with HW's profound stupidity and affiliation with MAGA, all I could do was wonder why he'd want to rent a kid to go sit with him in a dark theater for a few hours.

• Upvote 5

When do the polls close tonight? I need to get ready for my obsessively over the top browser refreshing. 

• I Agree 3

4 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

When do the polls close tonight? I need to get ready for my obsessively over the top browser refreshing. 

You and me both - I believe they close at 7:00 eastern time.

• Upvote 3

It’s too close, but I’m hoping the Atlanta numbers boost Warnock. I can’t believe that R’s are really voting for Walker. I f he wins, is it even legit if he’s a resident of TX per his latest tax record?

• Upvote 7

That almost half of the voters could be so idiotic and vicious that they'd vote for a mindless mess who doesn't even live in their state is still disgusting.

I guess they are that allergic to Democrats, and/or figured that Walker would be easily manipulated by white Republicans.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 9

CNN is projecting Warnock as the winner. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2

Since it looks like Warnick is going to win my question is how long til Kumquat Pol Pot throws Walker under the bus?  

• Upvote 7

1 minute ago, 47of74 said:

Since it looks like Warnick is going to win my question is how long til Kumquat Pol Pot throws Walker under the bus?  

Oh, I'd say about a minute, minute and a half maybe. Once he's finished throwing condiments at the wall.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 8