• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 4

One of the other crazy moments from last night’s debate:

• Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Haha 3

23 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

image.thumb.png.fb344da5b05b2b9c5bf282e7e8f2a833.png

Something occurred to me this morning.  I wonder if Walker remembered that stunt fuck face pulled in front of a church where fuck face was waving a bible around, leading Walker to decide to pull off his own version.  We've seen this with other Branch Trumpvidians - particularly with oaf keepers and other January 6 terrorists.  They all saw fuck face getting a special master then started pestering Federal judges to give them their own special masters. 

• Upvote 4

Sorry wrong thread.

Edited by 47of74

I know I have wondered why Herschel Walker presents so an intelligently when he speaks. I was reading a back issue of Science Illustrated, and saw this interesting piece. it makes me wonder if part of his problem has been having many concussions.

Screenshot_20221019-183108.png

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

Self awareness level -100

• Upvote 4
  • Disgust 2
  • Eyeroll 5
  • Thank You 1

4 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Self awareness level -100

I'm still astounded that someone of his...credentials...is running for public office.

Also, I'd like to know what he thinks "if you have to leave that woman" means, after a woman has been impregnated.  Or maybe I don't want to know.  Ideally, there's some serious thinking/precautions beforehand vs. hoping an NFL player will step in to play daddy after you've taken off.  Wtf.

• Upvote 4

And for me Walker is an example of why I very reluctantly plugged my nose and voted for my Congress critter instead of the even more wackadoodle Republican or the Democrat. I was so worried that it was going to be Republican versus Republican (my state is a top two state) and then the wackadoodle would win. I know there are some who promoted voting for The most extreme wackadoodle so that they would go up against a much more reasonable Democrat or the incumbent but my fear is it's going to backfire and are wackadoodle caboodle will grow exponentially there, led by Jim Jordan, MTG, Bobert, Gaetz...

I was so afraid that the strategy that I had heard many use would backfire, to vote for the most inappropriate person in the primary, and I'm terrified I was correct.

Edited by Audrey2
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I guess Herschel should have kept his pants on.

(Referring to the disgusting thing you so often hear when talking about other than pregnancies, guess she should have kept her legs together.)

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

20 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

My eyes hurt from rolling:

Taking pointers from TFG’s playbook. Mr. Walker needs to find a new mentor.

• Upvote 5