IGNORED

Unmarried Fundies 11: Searching for that 90 Day Fiancé

Bethella

On 10/17/2023 at 4:07 PM, Honey Beach said:

Jessica Richardson married Dave Harshberger on Saturday. They looked so happy and she looked lovely in her beautiful gown.

Are pics on Facebook? Pretty sure the 7 sisters blog is is down.

3 minutes ago, SwimmerBoy29 said:

Are pics on Facebook? Pretty sure the 7 sisters blog is is down.

Jessica posted some pics on her Instagram stories. Which go away after 24 hours. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Triplet3 said:

Jacob Arndt is engaged to Joan Phillips.

We knew that but now we are waiting on Arndt #10 to get engaged. He’s the only one left with a significant other and isn’t engaged or married. 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

We knew that but now we are waiting on Arndt #10 to get engaged. He’s the only one left with a significant other and isn’t engaged or married. 

Oops, sorry, I did actually know that we already knew about that - I got mixed up because the FamTeam FB page only just announced it. Also, I’m really sleep-deprived right now.

6 minutes ago, Triplet3 said:

Oops, sorry, I did actually know that we already knew about that - I got mixed up because the FamTeam FB page only just announced it. Also, I’m really sleep-deprived right now.

It’s ok. I am very happy to see that there were not Arndts hiding in bushes to get pictures of the engagement. That’s a really good sign for these two. Plus James and Courtney are getting married tomorrow. So it’s a bit of a weird time to announce. 

• Upvote 1

On 10/20/2023 at 6:33 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

It’s ok. I am very happy to see that there were not Arndts hiding in bushes to get pictures of the engagement. That’s a really good sign for these two. Plus James and Courtney are getting married tomorrow. So it’s a bit of a weird time to announce. 

Her name is Paige. Courtney is with Nathan

• Upvote 2

I am not sure if this is the right place to put this but anyway: The husband of one of the Morton adjacent (Norma Gilligan nee Roberts) seems to be with a new woman. Norma's account is private so I have no facts but I'm assuming they got divorced. Does anyone know what happened? Was is just the usual - got married too young and grew apart?

note: mods if this is not appropriate for this thread - sorry in advance

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, browngrl said:

I am not sure if this is the right place to put this but anyway: The husband of one of the Morton adjacent (Norma Gilligan nee Roberts) seems to be with a new woman. Norma's account is private so I have no facts but I'm assuming they got divorced. Does anyone know what happened? Was is just the usual - got married too young and grew apart?

I think this was speculated but not confirmed.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, browngrl said:

Yes, we talked about it before. He also stepped down as pastor when they separated. He’s a fireman now and Norma has gone silent.

• Upvote 4

25 minutes ago, Sops2 said:

Rachel Craig got married to Isaac Martin on the 28th October.

It looks a very pretty lacy dress

20231031_165230.jpg

Her hair is so long. I remember having hair that long in high school. It was such a pain in the ass. I always got it stuck in my car door 🙄

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Her hair is so long. I remember having hair that long in high school. It was such a pain in the ass. I always got it stuck in my car door 🙄

Same. I’ve gotten mine caught in a dresser drawer once. Also car window, door frame, table fan, myself…

My cats love it though. One of their most favorite toys. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 5

8 minutes ago, marmalade said:

Just saw the ring pic this morning. Sorry if this is old news. 😀

It’s ok. The master list doesn’t get updated so it happens a lot. We mostly just talked about how young they are. And how they push young marriage in the Seewald family.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, LancetteShing99 said:

I think he is 19. Definetely following his fahter's and brother's footsteps.

And sister who got engaged on her 18th birthday. So young.

• Upvote 6

On 11/8/2023 at 12:29 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

They are set to marry on 2-24-24.

Dude is gonna be getting married at 19, two days after I turn 25 🥴

• Upvote 3

I read part of that Isaac Martin/Rachel Craig story. Holy shit. It’s like they took a thesaurus and used it for almost every word. And also tried to make it sound fancy/literary. It just seems so unnatural. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

2 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

I read part of that Isaac Martin/Rachel Craig story. Holy shit. It’s like they took a thesaurus and used it for almost every word. And also tried to make it sound fancy/literary. It just seems so unnatural. 

I am the type of person who likes it when writers get to the point. I’m not a fan of all the extra flowery language. So I had to skip some of it. My eyes and brain just couldn’t take it. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 2

According to fundieinfoplace, Nathan Arndt and Courtney Colona are now engaged. Two married Arndts and two engaged Arndts. Who would've ever thought we'd be seeing the day?

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unpinned this topic