IGNORED

Unmarried Fundies 11: Searching for that 90 Day Fiancé

Bethella

12 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Jessica is the oldest and Leah is the second oldest. Jessica is in her mid 30s now. The youngest sister is Charissa and she’s in her early 20s. 

For some reason I was thinking one or two were in their forties. Must be thinking of someone else.

On 8/28/2023 at 7:24 AM, WannabeHistorian said:

For some reason I was thinking one or two were in their forties. Must be thinking of someone else.

Lol that would be staddons and Arndts 

• Upvote 2

So many of the older fundie females got married in the last few years. Andrea Reins, Sarah Mally, Sarah Maxwell, Elizabeth Botkin and probably a few others I can’t think of. 

• Upvote 9

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2023 at 12:08 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Ethan Seewald and Myla Griffith are getting married 2-24-24 according to their registry. 

So Ethan will be following in Ben’s footsteps and marrying at age 19. Sister Michelle married at 18 and Jessica married at 22, divorced at 24 and married husband #2 the same year. Danielle must feel like the old maid at 23, even though she looks like the typical 23 year old just living life.

• Upvote 6

36 minutes ago, JDuggs said:

So Ethan will be following in Ben’s footsteps and marrying at age 19. Sister Michelle married at 18 and Jessica married at 22, divorced at 24 and married husband #2 the same year. Danielle must feel like the old maid at 23, even though she looks like the typical 23 year old just living life.

I applaud her. She comes from a family that pushes young marriage pretty hard. Her dad wrote a long ode to young marriage and all it’s advantages. I say good for her for not settling for the first guy to give her a little attention. She’s beautiful. So I guarantee she’s had guys interested. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Paul Morton and Helena Mucciolo are getting married tomorrow. 

Is he the last single Morton?

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, marmalade said:

Is he the last single Morton?

Yes. He’s only 20. Well I guess Katie may always be single 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 6

2 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Yes. He’s only 20. Well I guess Katie may always be single 🤷🏻‍♀️

Katie doesn't really count. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

I don't think they'll allow Katie to remarry unless Alan dies - that seems to be on brand for their level of fundie. Not that Katie may have any interest. She didn't seem sold on Alan to begin with and no one would blame her for not wanting to try again after that. 

• Upvote 9

9 minutes ago, lexiloumarie said:

I don't think they'll allow Katie to remarry unless Alan dies - that seems to be on brand for their level of fundie. Not that Katie may have any interest. She didn't seem sold on Alan to begin with and no one would blame her for not wanting to try again after that. 

She might actually enjoy being a single parent. With an ex like him, it would make sense. 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 3

She has a private instagram, but her photo shows her wearing a ring and hugging a young man- he must be pretty tall, as isn't she around 6 foot? She looks very happy- so does he!

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, RebeccaRay said:

Do we know that Rachael Craig is engaged?

According the Knot, she will marry Isaac Martin on the 28th of october. There's a lot of pics, she looks very happy... and their story (🙄)

• Thank You 2

I have only read up to early July 2022 and cannot handle this... Please do not look into a future of writing childrens books- they will never have the attention span to handle the mumbo jumbo

• Haha 6

What struck me is that so many people were telling her she should get to know Isaac when she hadn’t even met him properly. I’m sorry but I would have hated that. I never wanted anyone to set me up or try to get me to meet some guy they knew. There’s way too much pressure and it’s just so awkward. Fundies love to play match maker and it’s so cringy. I prefer the stories where no one is being pressured or set up. But that’s fundieland for you. Everyone’s in your fucking business. 

• Upvote 7

I see Anna Craig Maxwell is not listed as a bridesmaid; I assume that's because she's probably too close to her due date to want to participate (or maybe even travel)? Was Rachel a bridesmaid for Anna? Whether she's still pregnant or has a newborn, it makes sense.

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Jigsaw3 said:

I see Anna Craig Maxwell is not listed as a bridesmaid; I assume that's because she's probably too close to her due date to want to participate (or maybe even travel)? Was Rachel a bridesmaid for Anna? Whether she's still pregnant or has a newborn, it makes sense.

Anna's baby was born in july

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 5

44 minutes ago, RebeccaRay said:

Anna's baby was born in july

I have totally missed this. Do you know the baby's sex/name?

• Upvote 1

“Upon walking over, and a short exchange, Isaac started singing a song to Rachael called "Ohio" – a favorite of theirs. ”

I’m assuming it is not the song called “Ohio” that I immediately think of. Although “Tin soldiers and Nixon coming/ We're finally on our own/ This summer I hear the drumming/ Four dead in Ohio” would make for a memorable proposal 😂 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 6
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, CanadianMamam said:

“Upon walking over, and a short exchange, Isaac started singing a song to Rachael called "Ohio" – a favorite of theirs. ”

I’m assuming it is not the song called “Ohio” that I immediately think of. Although “Tin soldiers and Nixon coming/ We're finally on our own/ This summer I hear the drumming/ Four dead in Ohio” would make for a memorable proposal 😂 

I thought of that song as well. I do a great Neil Young impersonation. 😀

• Upvote 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unpinned this topic