IGNORED

Unmarried Fundies 11: Searching for that 90 Day Fiancé

Bethella

3 hours ago, WannabeHistorian said:

Jacob Arndt is in a relationship with Joan Philip. 

I was wondering which brother she was dating because Paige Hoffmann posted a picture of all the Arndt significant others and Wizzy that included Joan back in March.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

• 2 weeks later...

Logan Smith and Lindsay Haight got married on the 17th in a destination wedding in Mexico. Logan also had his sister Lundyn as a grooms woman. Pretty interesting for a fundie wedding

IMG_6615.jpeg

IMG_6614.jpeg

• Upvote 11
  • Thank You 3

10 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Logan Smith and Lindsay Haight got married on the 17th in a destination wedding in Mexico. Logan also had his sister Lundyn as a grooms woman. Pretty interesting for a fundie wedding

Spoiler

IMG_6615.jpeg

IMG_6614.jpeg

I spy Jana, James, and Jason Duggar plus Austin Forsyth’s sister Meghan and her husband.

Edited by justmy2cents
  • Upvote 6

10 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

IMG_6615.jpeg

IMG_6614.jpeg

Lundyn had a baby out of wedlock and now the baby’s father is dead from a motorcycle accident. I think Lundyn isn’t bothering to follow the ridiculous gender roles put in place anymore. She’s off of social media so we don’t know if she’s still fundie. But having a baby and being a single mom in fundie land will make you re-evaluate a lot. 

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 2

2 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

I spy Jana, James, and Jason Duggar plus Austin Forsyth’s sister Meghan and her husband.

Odd that no Bates attended the wedding, i remember that Logan used to hang around them a lot.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, llucie said:

Odd that no Bates attended the wedding, i remember that Logan used to hang around them a lot.

Yes, Logan was friends with Trace. They used to hang out together a lot. 

1 hour ago, sleepygirl1 said:

Is he the one that was attached to Susanna Wissmann at some point

Yes, at a fort rock family camp there were multiple pictures of him with his arm around her. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 4

On 5/19/2023 at 10:56 PM, VBOY9977 said:

IMG_6615.jpeg

IMG_6614.jpeg

I will say, at least her dress is interesting. It’s nothing like the other fundie dresses I’ve seen. And the wedding seemed to be pretty unique for the fundie world as well. It’s nice to see that someone isn’t a clone

• Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, firecatsfire said:

I will say, at least her dress is interesting. It’s nothing like the other fundie dresses I’ve seen. And the wedding seemed to be pretty unique for the fundie world as well. It’s nice to see that someone isn’t a clone

The 3 oldest Haight girls have been straying from the typical fundie norm for the last couple of years. Their clothing is completely mainstream. They kiss their boyfriends before marriage. And the one that just got married did attend a state university. Although I guarantee she’s dropped out now that she’s a married woman. Which is sad. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 2

On 5/19/2023 at 10:56 PM, VBOY9977 said:

IMG_6615.jpeg

IMG_6614.jpeg

Also looks like in some other photos posted by a family member that Duggar Cousin Evan Peters might be dating Andregg sister Breanna. Or Haight sister Madison. I have a hard time telling them apart because they all hang out together 

• Upvote 7

37 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

The 3 oldest Haight girls have been straying from the typical fundie norm for the last couple of years. Their clothing is completely mainstream. They kiss their boyfriends before marriage. And the one that just got married did attend a state university. Although I guarantee she’s dropped out now that she’s a married woman. Which is sad. 

Not just a state university, she was also in a sorority at said state school, which is in the SEC. I have multiple friends from high school that rushed at Alabama (obviously not Arky) and from what I see on Snapchat it’s like the farthest thing from fundie.

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, SwimmerBoy29 said:

Not just a state university, she was also in a sorority at said state school, which is in the SEC. I have multiple friends from high school that rushed at Alabama (obviously not Arky) and from what I see on Snapchat it’s like the farthest thing from fundie.

I saw that as well. And from what I know about SEC sororities, is that not only are they far from fundie standards, they’re also hard to get into. You have to have good grades and social skills. There are many girls that don’t get in. Pretty interesting that she made it.

I think Arkansas is a pretty competitive school for Greek life too

Edited by firecatsfire
  • Upvote 3

56 minutes ago, firecatsfire said:

I saw that as well. And from what I know about SEC sororities, is that not only are they far from fundie standards, they’re also hard to get into. You have to have good grades and social skills. There are many girls that don’t get in. Pretty interesting that she made it.

SEC school sorority sister here.  I was a total nerd (still am!) and got into my house because I was a legacy!

• Upvote 6

17 hours ago, firecatsfire said:

Yup. Both girls I knew that rushed (DZ at Bama) were very popular in high school (one was a cheerleader and the other was a starter on our soccer team that I don’t remember the last time they haven’t made the state semis at the very least) as well as both being NHS members.

that and the dues are ridiculous.

• Upvote 3

This video popped up on my YouTube recommendations and I thought it would be very appropriate to post it on this thread.

The whole title is every sheltered kid on their wedding day.

• Haha 5

Taking this over from the Anderson thread, but Isaac Anderson is getting married soon according to his grandfather.

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 1
  • Thank You 6

On 5/27/2023 at 11:17 AM, sleepygirl1 said:

Taking this over from the Anderson thread, but Isaac Anderson is getting married soon according to his grandfather.

*shudder*

• Sad 2
  • I Agree 3

Lincoln Taylor Bontrager and Susanna Helferich are engaged and getting married the weekend of August 11-13. This is the 3rd Helrager wedding in the last few years. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 12

• 3 weeks later...

Mary Maxwell is married! The second Maxwell daughter to do so. I am hoping Anna will as well, assuming that’s what she wants.

Photos are on Chelsy’s blog

• Upvote 11

On 5/29/2023 at 8:00 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Lincoln Taylor Bontrager and Susanna Helferich are engaged and getting married the weekend of August 11-13. This is the 3rd Helrager wedding in the last few years. 

Where did you see that? I stalked the Bont‘s instagram for an announcement but didn‘t find anything.

5 minutes ago, Smash! said:

Where did you see that? I stalked the Bont‘s instagram for an announcement but didn‘t find anything.

I sleuthed 😂 

So I looked at Susanna’s engagement announcement an read all the comments. Someone asked about the date and Susanna said it was the weekend before Jane Doe’s wedding. I’m using a fake name obviously. So I looked up when Jane Doe was having her wedding and did the math. All this info I looked up is public.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 4

• Coconut Flan locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unpinned this topic