GreyhoundFan

I've been wondering what Chachi thinks about the state of the media. /s

image.png.5597af51af921d0cc81b62b78fd9631a.png

• Upvote 5
  • Eyeroll 1

19 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I've been wondering what Chachi thinks about the state of the media. /s

image.png.5597af51af921d0cc81b62b78fd9631a.png

Chachi’s sole arena of expertise was, is, and always will be bandana tying over one’s jeans. That’s Scott Baio’s sole contribution to the world and it set back civilization a good fifty years. 

• Haha 9

7 hours ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

Chachi’s sole arena of expertise was, is, and always will be bandana tying over one’s jeans. That’s Scott Baio’s sole contribution to the world and it set back civilization a good fifty years. 

Spoiler

image.png.080d45e5424ab88720910a667b7bbd09.png

• Haha 8

10 hours ago, thoughtful said:
  Hide contents

That is one creepy doll.

• I Agree 8

3 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

image.png.7d64dbfe4f5c1040410286d1f60028f8.png

Th bag should have been on Tucker's head, because I don't want to know what the heck he's doing in that pic; whatever it is, it's got to be gross.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 7

On 2/9/2022 at 11:27 AM, fraurosena said:

Th bag should have been on Tucker's head, because I don't want to know what the heck he's doing in that pic; whatever it is, it's got to be gross.

He's recalling last night when he was with Laura Ingraham.  I'll let you guess who had to wear the paper bag.  (I'll show myself out,)

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

He's recalling last night when he was with Laura Ingraham.  I'll let you guess who had to wear the paper bag.  (I'll show myself out,)

I didn’t know if I should use the 🤢 or 😆 reaction. 

• Haha 8

Ronny Jackson's lies about how wonderful Trump is are so obvious that I've always felt Trump must have some real dirt on the guy.  He practically gives off "I'm being blackmailed" vibes.  Granted, Jackson is an ass and probably a diehard rightwinger but the stuff about Trump's mental acuity is beyond bizarre.

• Upvote 9

Trumpsters like to say that Dems have "TDS" (trump Derangement Syndrome). They have HDS.

• Eyeroll 7

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Trumpsters like to say that Dems have "TDS" (trump Derangement Syndrome). They have HDS.

Makes you wonder what they are deflecting from. 

• I Agree 6

On 2/6/2022 at 10:09 PM, thoughtful said:
  Hide contents

Well, he did play a medical resident on Diagnosis Murder for two seasons.

• Haha 9

7 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Makes you wonder what they are deflecting from. 

The flushing of top secret documents down the gold crapper. 

• Upvote 5

18 hours ago, JMarie said:

Well, he did play a medical resident on Diagnosis Murder for two seasons.

I adore you people.  The original post and the follow up- I am sitting here laughing so much my dogs came over to check on me.  

• Upvote 9

More whining and lies about Hillary. I'm surprised Faux doesn't just use a drawing of Satan when they lie about her.

• Upvote 6

32 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

More whining and lies about Hillary. I'm surprised Faux doesn't just use a drawing of Satan when they lie about her.

Oh how they are scrambling to deflect! They've got to dust off all the old Hillary tropes, because they've got nothing else...

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, fraurosena said:

Oh how they are scrambling to deflect! They've got to dust off all the old Hillary tropes, because they've got nothing else...

My Fox News watching FIL started in on it yesterday.  I just responded, "Hmmm, sounds like you all have a case of Hillary Derangement Syndrome.  Anyway, let's talk about the January 6 Commission and those boxes found at MarALago, shall we?"  MIL jumped in right away with "now let's not talk politics".   She conveniently only pulls that card when I lose my patience with their bullshit and start coming back at them with actual facts.  

• Upvote 9

22 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

My word, Laura is insane:

image.png.025e528d586bc82307e01c1682c44cbf.png

How fucking EVIL do you have to be to pull this shit?
*TRIGGER WARNING*

A good friend of mine volunteers much og his free time to work with people at high risk for suicide. He is incredibly dedicated and it takes an emotional and physical toll on him but he doesn’t stop giving. I can only imagine how many times he has been the difference between life and death. He is very quiet about his volunteer work because he does it for the right reasons and not for personal attention or glory. 

This bitch would probably claim he is declaring war on population control. 

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic