IGNORED

Jed & Katey 3: Jed! the Headship Will Have a New Constituent Soon

nelliebelle1197

Jed also posted pictures on IG of him and a very pregnant Katie along with his twin and Hannah.  

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

Did Jed get all of the Duggars tall genes? Like he is a head taller than his brothers.

Screenshot_20220401-175431.thumb.png.c1bae244372f1c36d4cbedc4ff6fbe38.png

Edited by CanadianMamam
Wrote jeans instead of genes lol
  • Upvote 12

16 minutes ago, CanadianMamam said:

Did Jed get all of the Duggars tall genes? Like he is a head taller than his brothers.

I think he’s probably the tallest brother. But some other brothers might not seem so short next to him. Charissa recently said she’s the tallest Wissmann sister at 5’6”. She’s second from the left. If that helps figure out size comparisons. I would guess Jed is 6 or 6’1” while all the other brothers are around 5’9” which is close to average for men. The Duggars aren’t particularly tall. Most seem average or below average in height. Same for the Bateses. Jed also might not be man-spreading in the pic while the others could be. Which actually makes you look shorter. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think he’s probably the tallest brother. But some other brothers might not seem so short next to him. Charissa recently said she’s the tallest Wissmann sister at 5’6”. She’s second from the left. If that helps figure out size comparisons. I would guess Jed is 6 or 6’1” while all the other brothers are around 5’9” which is close to average for men. The Duggars aren’t particularly tall. Most seem average or below average in height. Same for the Bateses. Jed also might not be man-spreading in the pic while the others could be. Which actually makes you look shorter. 

It might be the ones he is standing next to but he seems built so differently than the others. Yeah, I knew the Bates boys were all pretty short, wasn't sure about the Duggars. 

(I know 5"9 is average but I grew up around tall men and most of the men I know are.ocer 6", so I have a skewed perspective)

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

Wow--Jed looks so much like Josh in that photo. I never noticed before, but now I can't unsee it.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

I'm surprised Josiah wasn't a groomsman. He's closer in age to Jer than Joe plus he was in Jed's wedding.

Edited by SPHASH
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, SPHASH said:

I'm surprised Josiah wasn't a groomsman. He's closer in age to Jer than Joe.

Joe is the go to groomsman. He’s been in a lot of weddings. He’s been a groomsman in Josh’s, Si’s, JD’s, Jill’s, Jessa’s, Jed’s, and Jer’s. JD has also been a groomsman in many weddings. 

• Upvote 8

56 minutes ago, SPHASH said:

I'm surprised Josiah wasn't a groomsman. He's closer in age to Jer than Joe plus he was in Jed's wedding.

We don’t know for sure, but Josiah may have a new baby. When they were making wedding plans, there might have been a possibility that the baby’s birth would conflict with the wedding.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 3

5 hours ago, CanadianMamam said:

Lord that looks like a  “normal” wedding. giddy is still my fav fundie baby. That big goofy grin gets me everytime. 

Edited by AussieKrissy
Punctuation
  • Upvote 8

I don’t like the hands in pockets poses, but other than that it looks very nice.

The Duggar men do look old before their time though.

• Upvote 11

Jed’s jacket looks to be a different colour! His pants are definitely a darker colour. To me, it looks like he has a jacket from one suit and trousers from a different suit. The jacket appears to be blue but the trousers look to be black. Maybe it’s the photo and in reality it all looked fine. But now that I’ve noticed a colour difference I can’t not see it. 

• Upvote 9

Joe is the go to groomsman. He’s been in a lot of weddings. He’s been a groomsman in Josh’s, Si’s, JD’s, Jill’s, Jessa’s, Jed’s, and Jer’s. JD has also been a groomsman in many weddings. 

He’s the Jana of groomsmen [emoji1787]
  • Upvote 5
  • Haha 5

14 minutes ago, Gottahavedembabies said:

He’s the Jana of groomsmen emoji1787.png

The Alyssa Webster!

• Upvote 7

Jed and Katey did a YouTube video setting out their ‘testimony’. I couldn’t watch the whole thing as It was pretty dull. Probably just setting up the channel in time for the baby videos?

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

26 minutes ago, Idlewild said:

Jed and Katey did a YouTube video setting out their ‘testimony’. I couldn’t watch the whole thing as It was pretty dull. Probably just setting up the channel in time for the baby videos?

It will be interesting to see what they do with their channel.  (Not that I have any interest in watching them perform.)  

I think Jim Bob’s “Duggar Domination” plan still features Jed as a politician.  If that’s the case, I don’t think we’ll get informal baby/lifestyle vlogs from Jed/Katey.  Yes, many of Jed’s sister’s have these sorts of vlogs, but Jed has a PENIS and therefore much more of expected of him within his cult.  As a headship with political aspirations, I’d expect his YouTube channel to be more formal in nature.  Time will tell.

Edited by ContrastingButtons
Spacing
  • Upvote 7

3 hours ago, ContrastingButtons said:

It will be interesting to see what they do with their channel.  (Not that I have any interest in watching them perform.)  

I think Jim Bob’s “Duggar Domination” plan still features Jed as a politician.  If that’s the case, I don’t think we’ll get informal baby/lifestyle vlogs from Jed/Katey.  Yes, many of Jed’s sister’s have these sorts of vlogs, but Jed has a PENIS and therefore much more of expected of him within his cult.  As a headship with political aspirations, I’d expect his YouTube channel to be more formal in nature.  Time will tell.

True but I bet Jill and Jessa make more money than him! 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 3

They announced the pregnancy on their channel so they've had it for a while. 

• Upvote 4

The only Duggar child I could see being somewhat comfortable and natural "politicing" is Jessa. To bad that will never happen in fundie-land. 

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

According to DuggarData it was due around the 16th. They may not announce immediately.

All they said was April 2022. Given they announced the pregnancy early (Sept. 5th) many people assumed earlier in the month. Jed and Katey themselves only said April 2022 and gave no exact due date. Duggar Data was using the 16th as an approximate due date since the 16th is the middle of the month. (April has 30 days so the middle is the 15th/16th).

• Upvote 3

In the last couple of days didn’t J/K post a photo on IG showing Katy still PG? Although it could have been an old photo. Not that I disagree with the logic or practice, but it seems that most of the 2nd Generation Duggs with children are taking a huge social media break or are attempting to control how much info and how many photos are released, especially of their children. I guess having a child predator in their ranks has made for self/family reflection and a different path to walk.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

All they said was April 2022. Given they announced the pregnancy early (Sept. 5th) many people assumed earlier in the month. Jed and Katey themselves only said April 2022 and gave no exact due date. Duggar Data was using the 16th as an approximate due date since the 16th is the middle of the month. (April has 30 days so the middle is the 15th/16th).

Yes, she uses the mid point of the month when no exact date is given. 

1 hour ago, SassyPants said:

In the last couple of days didn’t J/K post a photo on IG showing Katy still PG? Although it could have been an old photo.

They posted on Easter so pretty current.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, SassyPants said:

In the last couple of days didn’t J/K post a photo on IG showing Katy still PG? Although it could have been an old photo. Not that I disagree with the logic or practice, but it seems that most of the 2nd Generation Duggs with children are taking a huge social media break or are attempting to control how much info and how many photos are released, especially of their children. I guess having a child predator in their ranks has made for self/family reflection and a different path to walk.

This can only be a good thing IMO.. 

If they want to have social media to share photos, you can make it private..  I think a lot of people could do this. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

Jed! and Katey put both an announcement video and sex reveal video on youtube. They also post on Instagram occasionally. I'm sure they will announce the birth of the baby when they're ready. Considering we don't know the due date, it's possible she's pregnant. It's also possible they have an exact date and time to pick out to make a splashy announcement.

• Upvote 2