IGNORED

Jed & Katey 3: Jed! the Headship Will Have a New Constituent Soon

nelliebelle1197

I hated having an unusual name. So many people miss pronounce it. It also didn’t help that my last name starts with the letter “B” so I was usually the 2nd or 3rd name on the class list. By the time I was in junior high/high school if a teacher got my name wrong I would have a few people say it the right way before I said anything. 

• Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, GuineaPigCourtship said:

Do you mean Khloè?

I wasn’t sure which way the accent mark went. They mean different things depending on the slant, right? Is it supposed to be French? I can’t get beyond the K.

• I Agree 1

6 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

I wasn’t sure which way the accent mark went. They mean different things depending on the slant, right? Is it supposed to be French? I can’t get beyond the K.

It’s Khloé. 

I think it’s just supposed to be tryndee… Let’s accessorize a perfectly fine name with a K and an é when we are neither Greek nor French. 

So dumb. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1

I admit I don’t mind Truett since it reminds me of one of my favorite musicals, “Meet Me in St. Louis.” John Truett is Judy Garland’s love interest. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

My father had an older brother who died as an infant.  His name was Wilfred Willoughby last name.  This was in the late 1910's.

I'm pretty sure they named him Truett Oliver so he could go by Tod... short for Hot Toddy. /s I'm still waiting for one of them to have the initials G-O-D.

• Haha 6

Joe and Kendra came close.... what is Garrett*s middle name? :think: (Garrett is Joe and Kendras kid, right?) So difficult to eep them all straight....

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Bobology said:

I'm pretty sure they named him Truett Oliver so he could go by Tod... short for Hot Toddy. /s I'm still waiting for one of them to have the initials G-O-D.

That would be funny. They referred to him as True in the announcement.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Hazelbunny said:

Joe and Kendra came close.... what is Garrett*s middle name? :think: (Garrett is Joe and Kendras kid, right?) So difficult to eep them all straight....

David

The closest is Grace Annette Duggar. Too bad it wasn’t Grace Olivia Duggar. Imagine a girl with those initials. The horror!

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 5

I like the name. 

True (from the Kardashian clan) has the best name, next to North West. 🤣

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

The closest is Grace Annette Duggar. Too bad it wasn’t Grace Olivia Duggar. Imagine a girl with those initials. The horror!

These folks would for sure reserve those initials for a being with a penis.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

The 1st howler has a baby and can't even get a thread to go hot.

• Upvote 5
  • Rufus Bless 5
  • Haha 6

16 minutes ago, imokit said:

The 1st howler has a baby and can't even get a thread to go hot.

There are so many grandduggars that no one cares anymore. I’m betting Michelle feels the same way.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 6

3 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

There are so many grandduggars that no one cares anymore. I’m betting Michelle feels the same way.

Michelle checked out 12 KIDS ago…other than being a NUMBER and COUNTING, I doubt any GRAND child is on her radar. I’m betting she couldn’t even come up with a Radom GDugg’s middle name.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 6

5 minutes ago, TuringMachine said:

How I imagine Jed telling Michelle about the baby:

Jed: "He's here! baby Truett"
Michelle: "So excited you have another little one! What number baby is this again?"
Jed: "It's my first, mom"
Michelle: "Oh right. What a blessing"

Jed: "He's my first-born SON."

Michelle: "I had one of those."

Jed: "Sorry - gotta go."

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 30
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, SassyPants said:

Michelle checked out 12 KIDS ago…other than being a NUMBER and COUNTING, I doubt any GRAND child is on her radar. I’m betting she couldn’t even come up with a Radom GDugg’s middle name.

I'm pretty sure M would remember that one of the grandkids, probably a granddaughter, had the middle name 'Annette' but she'd probably guess it was Jinger's daughter.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

46 minutes ago, Bobology said:

I'm pretty sure M would remember that one of the grandkids, probably a granddaughter, had the middle name 'Annette' but she'd probably guess it was Jinger's daughter.

I was thinking of springing the following: “hey Michelle, What’s your grandson Gideon’s middle name”? Heck, I know I can’t remember it.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Queeen Victoria said:

My father had an older brother who died as an infant.  His name was Wilfred Willoughby last name.  This was in the late 1910's.

My grandfather had a brother who died young who was named Wilfred, born in the early 1910s. 

I am not sure how I feel about Truett. Except it reminds me of Prewitt, the dad from Station 19 lol. But honestly, it is fine. Not the worst name by a long shot. 

Jessa did her siblings a favor and set the bar in the ground with Spurgeon. 

As for speculated pregnancies: Lauren (rumored to have given birth to a boy), Kendra and possibly Abbie and/or Joy. There was a picture a few weeks ago that Gabrielle Patton posted that was angled so everyone's stomaches were hidden. 

Edited to add, I was referring to the plant-party pics not the more obvious vow renewal pics that I literally just saw.

Edited by CanadianMamam

Chloe is actually a name from the Bible. She was a woman from Corinth. It can be spelled with C or K (or any way you like). The accent thing is also common. 

There’s literally a luxury fashion house named Chloé. 

Making fun of names can easily veer into racist and classist territory. I make an exception for white fundamentalists though cause though cause they are truly hilarious and they are not oppressed for being Christian/white. 

This is the worst name to come out of Utah😂😂972D9604-E945-4989-9006-031C45B6A2D2.thumb.jpeg.93df03281486bc35b57e31458d618e39.jpeg

• Upvote 6
  • WTF 5
  • Haha 8

2 minutes ago, Jinder Roles said:

This is the worst name to come out of Utah

What with the spelling and the font, I'm genuinely struggling. Bryightliegh?

• I Agree 2

11 minutes ago, rosamundi said:

What with the spelling and the font, I'm genuinely struggling. Bryightliegh?

Probably pronounced Brightly.

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1