• Upvote 1
  • Haha 13

This made me laugh loudly.

20210313_red7.JPG

• Haha 10
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

20210313_red9.JPG

Notice, how, unlike all of the right-wing parodies I've seen, this one actually gets the poetic meter and rhymes to work.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 6
  • Thank You 1

image.png.e02e69abfbc95a1269931283c15d9f79.png

"RoJo is a Racist MoFo"

On Sundays, my CNN cartoon is published and I try to bask in that accomplishment and not draw anything all day. Maybe I’ll watch a movie on Disney+ or Netflix and avoid news all together. That was my plan for this Sunday, but then Ron Johnson pissed me off.

I think when my copy editor Laura sees this, she’s going to tell me it’s more reality than it is a cartoon. Why? Because this is the gist of what Wisconsin Republican Senator Ron Johnson said on a right-wing radio show.

Senator Johnson, who some call “Rojo,” isn’t just a racist senator. He’s a stupid dishonest one too. But then again, he is a Republican and a massive Trump supporter…so being racist, stupid, and a liar comes with the territory.

Ron Johnson watched while the United States Capitol building was attacked by white supremacist terrorist Trump supporters. They broke into the building. The damaged property. They defecated and urinated in the halls. They stole property. They desecrated our Capitol. They injured over 100 Capitol Police officers and they killed one. They attacked cops and beat them with flag poles and fire extinguishers. Over 40 have been arrested so far. Ron Johnson said he only saw law-abiding citizens. It gets worse.

On “The Joe Pag Show,” a radio show I’m assuming has an audience of racist troglodytes, Ron Johnson said he “never felt threatened” by the pro-Trump mob because…wait for it…they weren’t black.

Johnson said, “I knew those are people that love this country, that truly respect law enforcement, would never do anything to break the law, so I wasn’t concerned.”

They broke the law just be entering the building, dumbass. How much respect do you have for the law when you break and climb into windows? How much respect for the law do you have when you’re walking out with the Speaker’s podium? How much respect do you have for this country when you take a shit on the floor of the United States Capitol? How much love do you have for this country when you try to overturn an election and stage a bloody coup attempt?

That was the stupid dishonest part of Johnson’s statements. It was followed by a racist one.

He said, “Had the tables been turned and President Trump won the election and those were tens of thousands of Black Lives Matter and antifa protesters, I might have been a little concerned.”

Basically, white people with nooses, storming the capitol, waving Confederate flags, wearing “Camp Auschwitz” shirts, leaving pipe bombs, killing cops, isn’t concerning…but if one of them had an afro, then I guess the person crapping on the floors would have been Ron Johnson. And you know what? I bet if it had been a non-violent Black Lives Matter protest at the Capitol, the National Guard would have swooped in a lot quicker than they did last January 6 when Donald Trump sent white terrorists to overturn a free election and stop a Constitutional process.

Also, it’s really bizarre Ron Johnson is saying he would have only been concerned if antifa was a part of the rioters when in the past he claimed it was antifa who did the rioting. C’mon, guys. You gotta keep your bullshit talking points straight. Pick a stupid lie and stick to it.

From personal experience, I was never concerned about the crowd I was with when I was walking with Black Lives Matter in New York City on June 1, 2020. I wasn’t even worried when I saw a few stores get looted by the minority of protesters. Even then, they were nice and one even offered me a Jeter jersey. I had great conversations with the protesters and many thanked me for “helping their cause” and for “lending my whiteness.” One girl called me “white brother” which I liked very much. Some of the best Americans I ever met were marching in Manhattan that night to selflessly advance civil rights for every person this nation.

What did concern me was when white people started dropping water bottles on the marchers out of their penthouses. It concerned me when cops started screaming at us while raising their batons. It was greatly concerning when after screaming at me and a few others (who happened to be Asian) to go in a different direction, that after we complied, they kept following and screaming at us. I was greatly concerned when the New York City Police told me I would be arrested if I broke curfew…while they were blocking me from entering my hotel.

Not one black person or member of antifa concerned me that night. But if Ron Johnson had been there, well…he’d probably be up in a building dropping water bottles on peaceful protesters because he would have been concerned because the majority of the crowd was not white.

I saw people in Manhattan, of all colors and races, spend their own money on water and face masks, then hand them out to strangers who were protesting. It was one of the most unifying events I have ever witnessed or been a part of. I felt genuine love between the protesters. What I saw on January 6 at the Capitol was hate, fear, and rage inspired by people like Ron Johnson who told them lies.

You canNOT compare a Black Lives Matter rally or march to white nationalist terrorism in the name of Donald Trump. Black Lives Matter seeks equality for all. They’re demanding that cops stop murdering unarmed black people. Trump terrorists tried to destroy our democracy and install a fascist dictator. If you don’t see the difference in that, well then you’re Ron Johnson.

Any senator who pledges more loyalty to Donald Trump than to his/her constituents is a lousy senator. Ron Johnson has put Trump before the truth and his country on multiple occasions.

Wisconsin’s motto is “Forward.” In 2022 when Rojo is up for reelection, they need to prove they believe in their motto and remove their racist, lying, stupid senator from Congress. If enough black people and anti-fascists turn out to vote, Ron Johnson will be justified in being “concerned.”

• Upvote 9
  • Thank You 2

image.png.e55ede9170f1025629598a55f4bb38a2.png

"Tucker's Ass"

“Fuck Tucker Carlson.” No, those aren’t my words. That’s from a tweet from a United States Senator.

Senator Tammy Duckworth of Illinois tweeted, “Fuck Tucker Carlson” and added, “While he was practicing his two-step, America’s female warriors were hunting down Al Qaeda and proving the strength of America’s women.”

Senator Duckworth lost both legs fighting for our country. Tucker Carlson may have gotten a toe blister while shimmying on Dancing with the Stars.

Tucker’s natural instinct is to discredit those who attack him because he’s unable to go after the merit of an argument. In 2004, when Jon Stewart went on Crossfire where Tucker was a co-host at CNN, all Tucker could do was attack Stewart’s credibility instead of the merit of the argument, that basically Tucker and the entire show were “partisan hackery.” Stewart told Tucker and co-host Paul Begala about their show, “It’s hurting America. Here is what I wanted to tell you guys: Stop. You have a responsibility to the public discourse, and you fail miserably.”

Tucker told Stewart he was funnier on his own show to which Stewart replied, “You know what’s interesting, though? You’re as big a dick on your show as you are on any show.” And then, Crossfire and Tucker’s contract was canceled.

And today, Tucker has proven Jon Stewart correct. He was as big a dick on Crossfire as he is on any show. Today, he’s being as big a dick on Fox News where he hosts their number one show “Dicks with Tucker.” I kid. That’s not the title, but then again, Republicans love dick.

Carlson started one of his shows this week ranting about President Joe Biden “feminizing” the military. Tucker said, “So we’ve got new hairstyles and maternity flight suits. Pregnant women are going to fight our wars. It’s a mockery of the US military.” No, Tucker. You’re a mockery of journalism.

The thing is here, these maternity flight suits were started up during the Trump administration. Tucker forgot to mention that. But, so what?

Can we get beyond the myth that Republicans care more about the military than Democrats? Can we get beyond the false belief that Republicans own patriotism? Can we get beyond the bullshit that Republicans are more American than anyone else? We need to accept the fact that Republicans will abandon any pretense they were ever American-troops-supporting patriots for a charlatan in a cheap suit who makes them feel good about their racism.

The military can be questioned and criticized. We’ve all done it. The biggest critics of the military are members of the military. But what Tucker did was an unwarranted sexist attack on members of our armed forces without any substance or merit.

After Tucker was berated by the military, he went on the attack and criticized the military for not being able to finish off the Taliban.

Tucker said, “We were almost rattled. Then we realized if the woke generals treat us like they’ve treated the Taliban, we’ll be fine. Twenty years later, the Taliban are still here.”

“Maybe we ought to promise the Pentagon that we’ll get rid of traditional gender roles on this show. Change the pronouns, defeat the patriarchy, and all that. Then they’d send us billions in unmarked $100 bills as a reward. They’ve certainly done that before. And that might really kickstart our struggling opium poppy business.”

That’s where you’re supposed to laugh because Tucker was trying to be funny.

Tucker also praised China’s military, saying, “While China’s military becomes more masculine as it’s assembled the world’s largest navy, our military needs to become, as Joe Biden says, more feminine.”

So Tulip Toes Tucker Carlson attacks American service members while praising China’s military.

Tucker is right on one count. China does have a larger navy than we do if you go by the number of boats. But while China’s collection of boats amounts to about two million tons, the United States Navy weighs in at 4.6 million tons. While China spends about 261 billion a year on their entire military, the United States spends over 731 billion a year.

And what does Tucker know about our military? When Donald Trump claimed he rebuilt our military along with our nuclear stockpile (Eric Trump claimed he built aircraft carriers), Tucker never called him out for those lies. When Donald Trump said we have invisible airplanes, Tucker never said, “What?” When Donald Trump displayed ignorance of what the nuclear triad is, Tucker never did a show explaining it to him.

We already know Tucker Carlson is a racist. We already know Tucker Carlson is a sexist. We already know Tucker Carlson is a dumbass. Now, thank you, Tucker for providing proof that you do not support the men and women who fight for and defend our nation. Now we know.

One’s support for our military and patriotism should not waver back and forth depending upon which party the Commander in Chief is a member of. Now, instead of supporting the United States armed forces, Tucker Carlson and his ilk support white supremacist terrorists who attack our government and Constitution. I don’t recall Tucker going after the Capitol insurgents over the women in their ranks. “Hey, your white Nazi treasonous terrorist organization is becoming too feminine! You’re supposed to be ‘Proud Boys,’ not “Nazi Babes Gone Wild!”

Tucker Carlson is as much of a fraud as a patriot as he is a journalist.

I know several women in the military and each of them could kick Tulip Toes Tucker’s lily-white ass. I’m pretty sure if the mission was granted, each of them would volunteer to kick Tucker’s ass.

Fox News is now promoting itself as the “opposition” channel. With Tucker at the helm, they need to ask themselves if they really wanna be the “Anti-American” channel.

I’m with Tammy. Fuck you, Tucker.

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 2

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic