IGNORED

2020 Election Results Part 9: Biden Wins Again And Continues Building An Administration

GreyhoundFan

2 hours ago, formergothardite said:

Raffensperger totally leaked that recording out. Trump sounds very desperate. He is trying all his usual tactics and nothing is working and he sounds a bit baffled.

He's been a mafia Don for the past 4 years, with every "suggestion" being at least listened to. Now his suggestions are being openly ignored, and he knows he's going to get whacked but he doesn't quite believe it.

• Upvote 13

Yep. Lock him up! Lock him up! Along with the Repugs going against the people's choice.  Lock them all up. Let the whole Repug party implode and the dRumpf cult go down.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 8

I put on Faux News for a minute to see what they had to say about the call. 

As expected - crickets. They were discussing whether the House and Senate electoral college dissenters had a leg to stand in and whether Nancy Pelosi would hold on to the speakership. Not one word about the phone call. I didn’t leave it on for long, so maybe they got around to it. Eventually...

• Upvote 9
  • Thank You 3

3 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

He's been a mafia Don for the past 4 years

He's been a mobster his entire life. 

Throughout his life, intimidation was delivered via surrogates like Roy Cohn and then Michael Cohen and threats to sue have always worked -- until yesterday.  Raffensperger is still a hard-core Republican but refused to be run over by the Trump bus.  

Ex Sec Defs sounding the alarm: 

All 10 living former defense secretaries declare election is over in forceful public letter

<snip> "Efforts to involve the U.S. armed forces in resolving election disputes would take us into dangerous, unlawful and unconstitutional territory. Civilian and military officials who direct or carry out such measures would be accountable, including potentially facing criminal penalties, for the grave consequences of their actions on our republic."

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 17
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, AnywhereButHere said:

image.thumb.png.4098fcac291afd614255016ed1e2b309.png

Ha! Looks like he wants to lose in court again!

GA and DC are both one-party recordings areas.  Unless Donny can provide a tape that proves he announced that it was a confidential settlement discussion, he's shit out of luck.

• Upvote 15
  • Thank You 6

1 hour ago, Howl said:

Ex Sec Defs sounding the alarm: 

All 10 living former defense secretaries declare election is over in forceful public letter

<snip> "Efforts to involve the U.S. armed forces in resolving election disputes would take us into dangerous, unlawful and unconstitutional territory. Civilian and military officials who direct or carry out such measures would be accountable, including potentially facing criminal penalties, for the grave consequences of their actions on our republic."

This looks to me like game over for Trump.

I've said it before, but I believe Republicans may be the ones who hit him with charges that really stick.

• Upvote 7

Yeah I heard about the Secretaries of Defense making that statement

All 10 living former US defense secretaries declared that the US presidential election is over in a forceful public letter published in The Washington Post on Sunday as President Donald Trump continues to deny his election loss to Joe Biden.

The letter -- signed by Dick Cheney, James Mattis, Mark Esper, Leon Panetta, Donald Rumsfeld, William Cohen, Chuck Hagel, Robert Gates, William Perry and Ashton Carter -- amounts to a remarkable show of force against Trump's subversion efforts just days before Congress is set to count Electoral College votes.

My message to the Fuckmuppet would be that when Darth Vader and the undead say it’s over, yeah it’s over. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, Howl said:

He's been a mobster his entire life. 

Mark Hamill

@HamillHimself

3h

Listening to the entire phone call is like discovering a long-lost episode of The Sopranos.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 3

40 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

This looks to me like game over for Trump.

I've said it before, but I believe Republicans may be the ones who hit him with charges that really stick.

I hope so.

Carl Bernstein being interviewed about it pointed out that it was the Rs who insisted on consequences for Nixon @ Watergate.

• Upvote 13

7 minutes ago, church_of_dog said:

I hope so.

Carl Bernstein being interviewed about it pointed out that it was the Rs who insisted on consequences for Nixon @ Watergate.

If nothing else it takes out a potential threat over the next four years and in 2024. I am wondering if some politicians are realising just how bad this actually is, and are backpedaling before they get towed under.

• Upvote 15

4 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

If nothing else it takes out a potential threat over the next four years and in 2024. I am wondering if some politicians are realising just how bad this actually is, and are backpedaling before they get towed under.

Most of the ones who don't support the coup are being vewwy vewwy quiet. Susan Collins, how about you at least voice your concern? Apparently you are still in the green zone.

collinsscale.thumb.jpg.6db24258ff4cf92fadb4d77965a9d331.jpg

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 1

3 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

If they cared about badness they've had plenty of time to say or try to do something about it.  Few, if any, appeared willing to stick their necks out too far.  I believe they realized that Trump can't turn his loss around, and they (and/or any handlers) don't want to find themselves on the wrong side of a party fracture, so they have nothing to collectively gain by supporting him any longer.

Individually, I think it's possible that some have sold their souls on the dependency of a second term for Trump.  Perhaps some future favors were anticipated and they chose to believe, or they felt other motivations to cooperate.  I'd expect them to lay low and lick their wounds while hoping enough of the ugly will eventually blow over.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 3

3 hours ago, Dandruff said:

Individually, I think it's possible that some have sold their souls on the dependency of a second term for Trump. 

Yes, it’s either this or blackmail. But mostly blackmail, I think.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4

MOO: we never found out what all was hacked from the RNC and there's a reason for this.

• I Agree 8

image.png.dd0089544514c84823285e3968dbb847.png

He is maximum Florida Man, isn't he?

• Upvote 15
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Dandruff said:

If they cared about badness they've had plenty of time to say or try to do something about it.  Few, if any, appeared willing to stick their necks out too far.  I believe they realized that Trump can't turn his loss around, and they (and/or any handlers) don't want to find themselves on the wrong side of a party fracture, so they have nothing to collectively gain by supporting him any longer.

Individually, I think it's possible that some have sold their souls on the dependency of a second term for Trump.  Perhaps some future favors were anticipated and they chose to believe, or they felt other motivations to cooperate.  I'd expect them to lay low and lick their wounds while hoping enough of the ugly will eventually blow over.

I honestly think #CovidKim here in Iowa was banking on a cabinet position if fuck face won and was auditioning for it all last year. I think it’s why Iowa did and continues to do less  than the bare minimum. 

If Biden had won Iowa and fuck face called her wanting the election results overturned she’s stupid enough to try something even if she was recorded. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

• Destiny locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic