IGNORED

The Staddons 2: Continuing into the Next Generation

Coconut Flan

1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Lydia Waller has quite a short dress there! Good for her. She looks nice. 

9C0C9D49-1CF9-47B4-9ABF-1ED372A21536.jpeg

She and her husband are approaching their first anniversary this summer.  She doesn't appear pregnant. Nor does Elizabeth Staddon who is married now almost 2 years.  

• Upvote 7

Just now, petrushka said:

She and her husband are approaching their first anniversary this summer.  She doesn't appear pregnant. Nor does Elizabeth Staddon who is married now almost 2 years.  

Who is the female? I know the male is a Frazer. 

• Confused 1

I don't see Amy, the youngest daughter who has Downs Syndrome in any of the photos. Hope she was there

No sign of Erica or Samantha who married two of the Frazer brothers- or any of their family

Edited by Sops2
Added info.
  • Upvote 1

On 5/25/2021 at 8:06 AM, maple802 said:

Esther looks lovely. The dress is very pretty and looks fairly well made--not like some of the frankendresses we've seen over the years. It's a modest style that really suits her. 

Speaking of frankendresses.

This poor girl wore an off the shoulder dress then just put some satin cloth under it. You can see the separation at her shoulder.

Because apparently, there is nothing anywhere ever that is modest enough for a fundie bride.

*Picture from the one and only Christopher Maxwell because I am sitting propped on a chair today, not working, in a bit of pain and have nothing much I can do other than watch tv & find stupid stuff online to entertain my brain.

bad dress.jpg

• Rufus Bless 5
  • Eyeroll 3
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thank You 3

36 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Who is the female? I know the male is a Frazer. 

I'm puzzled as well.  She does not resemble Evelyn Frazer, who I expected to be in the wedding party.  Also wondering where Amy and the youngest single Frazer brother were.  Maybe it was too expensive to bring everyone.  I imagine the Frazers with young children don't travel easily.

• Thank You 1

3 minutes ago, petrushka said:

I'm puzzled as well.  She does not resemble Evelyn Frazer, who I expected to be in the wedding party.  Also wondering where Amy and the youngest single Frazer brother were.  Maybe it was too expensive to bring everyone.  I imagine the Frazers with young children don't travel easily.

In the other Frazer Staddon wedding, Amy matched the wedding but she didn’t act as a bridesmaid. She sat in the front row with Ma Frazer. She may have zero interest in being a bridesmaid. I too have zero interest in ever being one again.

• Thank You 1

Oh man, that photo of the groom tooting his tiny little horn, leaning back against the window in the back of a pickup ? Not even a bale of hay to sit on, just leaning awkwardly back. 

Id pictured a shofar, and what they had looked like a toy cornonet.

• Haha 6
  • I Agree 2

46 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

Speaking of frankendresses.

This poor girl wore an off the shoulder dress then just put some satin cloth under it. You can see the separation at her shoulder.

Because apparently, there is nothing anywhere ever that is modest enough for a fundie bride.

*Picture from the one and only Christopher Maxwell because I am sitting propped on a chair today, not working, in a bit of pain and have nothing much I can do other than watch tv & find stupid stuff online to entertain my brain.

bad dress.jpg

I wonder how many of these brides will look back at their dresses 10 years from now and think they looked ridiculous. Some of the frankendresses really are awful!

• Upvote 4

I forgot that Evelyn wasn't there either!

I remember that Aleita, Kendalyn's sister said that she had been watching the airfares from Canada to fly to the wedding but that the quarantine hotels or the fines to pay if you did not stay in one were  too expensive. Guess half of the Frazer family had to stay behind at home and watch it on the livestream. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

Couldn't the groom cut his fingernails?

I know, BEC, but I just can't.

• Haha 1
  • I Agree 1

7 minutes ago, fish_ca said:

Couldn't the groom cut his fingernails?

I know, BEC, but I just can't.

I have a strong aversion to long or dirty fingernails. I trim mine very short and I’m always trimming my kids’ nails. They are very good dirt and germ trappers so I keep a nail scrubber at our sink. Plus I have a child who is always picking his nose. I know how dirty those nails are!

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

Elizabeth is a very good dressmaker.

If you look closely at the bridesmaids' dresses, most are badly fitted, unflattering frumpers that don't suit their  figures- tight armholes above squashed bosoms, ill fitting necklines and puckered hems.

Elizabeth's dress may be very old fashioned and modest in style, but it flatters her flat chest with a gathered front bodice; the skirt drapes beautifully with no bunching of gathers at the waistband, and the hem stitching is invisible. It is really well sewn and  a dress to be proud of.

Her shoes however look like white boots and are just awful!

20210528_212852.jpg

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Sops2 said:

Elizabeth is a very good dressmaker.

If you look closely at the bridesmaids' dresses, most are badly fitted, unflattering frumpers that don't suit their  figures- tight armholes above squashed bosoms, ill fitting necklines and puckered hems.

Elizabeth's dress may be very old fashioned and modest in style, but it flatters her flat chest with a gathered front bodice; the skirt drapes beautifully with no bunching of gathers at the waistband, and the hem stitching is invisible. It is really well sewn and  a dress to be proud of.

Her shoes however look like white boots and are just awful!

20210528_212852.jpg

I guess if this is what she feels best wearing, then I say go for it. She and Michael seem happy together. They have no kids and are in love. Sounds good to me.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 7

I just keep giggling over the groom’s little trumpet. If anyone is into D&D, I’m laughing over the idea of using a Horn of Blasting for these fundy “bride of Christ” weddings: there’s a 50/50 chance of blowing you and all your comrades to kingdom come (literally, haha), but if it works, you’d only have to blow it once. So really, if you’re a fundy, it’s win-win ???

• Haha 8

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Somebody help me understand this picture. The Frazer parents, the newlyweds, then Michael and Elizabeth. I get that they are two Frazer/Staddon couples and the Frazer parents. But why are there two on the outside looking awkward? 

D03959E1-F566-4A85-9ADB-8DB4A2573C3F.jpeg

I’m wondering if this picture means the two on the far right and far left are next to be married. I think that one on the far right is Stephen Frazer but I don’t know the girl. Although she looks fundie and vaguely familiar. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 5

I like that the bridesmaid dresses have some variation in the style, but are all the same color.

There's a picture of Esther and Jonathan with David and Priscilla Waller and their kids. 

I think that might be one of the Craig sisters in the picture of Esther waiting with her guests.

I thought maybe those are some of the Burnetts in another picture with the guests.

It's hard to tell, but the fundie world tends to be small.

Edited by Bluebirdbluebell
  • Upvote 4

I spotted some Neely gals besides Kathryn. But I’m disappointed I didn’t see the married Neely girls. There has been absolutely nothing about them since the triple wedding. 

• Upvote 9

10 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m wondering if this picture means the two on the far right and far left are next to be married. I think that one on the far right is Stephen Frazer but I don’t know the girl. Although she looks fundie and vaguely familiar. 

The girl on the left is definitely Jenny Frazer- a sister who lives apart from the family and is is not mentioned at all in the blogs. She is a music teacher somewhere in BC.

Someone found her on Facebook a couple of years ago and the links and bio all match. She was at Michael and Elizabeth's wedding, sat in the front row and was seen in one of the group photos.

20210529_085723.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 12

11 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I spotted some Neely gals besides Kathryn. But I’m disappointed I didn’t see the married Neely girls. There has been absolutely nothing about them since the triple wedding. 

There is Jessica playing violin alone her sisters and brother. I think one of the Wilkes sister is next to them.

And whose children are they? 5 of them are Kendalyn's, the boy on the left is Daniel Staddon's son. And the other two? I would assume only Staddon grandchildren but who knows.

Spoiler

IMG_20210529_115447.jpg

Edited by fish_ca
Sorry, failed to mark a photo as a spoiler
  • Upvote 1

Kathryn and Daniel must have 3 children now- that would account for the babe in Esther's arms.

The two we know of are Jason and Jubilee- perhaps it's another J !!

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3

I also thought it might be their third child. But whose son is in Jonathan arms? If he was Elizabeth and Michael's, Frazers would announce his birth on the blog I think.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, fish_ca said:

I also thought it might be their third child. But whose son is in Jonathan arms? If he was Elizabeth and Michael's, Frazers would announce his birth on the blog I think.

The child in Jonathan's arms is Robert and Kendalyn's youngest, Andrew.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3

Maybe not my style of choice, but looking through those photos I have to say it looks like they all had a great time!  Everyone seems relaxed and in great expressions.  They photos are great- nothing looks forced and unnatural.  Esther looks amazing, her dress is lovely and she looks comfortable in it, she is wearing that sparkly tiara like she was meant to!  The bridesmaids dresses/shoes are entertaining(lol) in disarray of style and fit but you need SOMETHING to snark on... I hope that this was what they wanted and they are enjoying their married life they waited so long for.   

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 1

On 5/28/2021 at 7:15 PM, Sops2 said:

James has posted photos of the wedding on Lenspiration    -https://www.lenspiration.com/2021/05/one-wedding-two-perspectives/ 

Interesting to see the other Frazer daughter that we wondered about- Jenny- was one of the bridesmaids.

Elizabeth too was a bridesmaid , complete with head covering - and it was all very pink, including the mothers of the couple

Lots  of things to look for!

20210528_180901.jpg

From time to time I just love a frumpy wedding like that!

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 3