IGNORED

Political Memes, Comics, and other Shenanigans, Part 25

GreyhoundFan

3 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

20201211_politico2.JPG

Oh, if only we could trap Trump in a snow globe! We'd all be scrambling to shake the hell out of that thing.:5624798180220_Jigglejiggledance:

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2

6 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

20201211_red2.JPG

Or how the tornadoes bearing down are all fake news and people don’t need to take shelter. 

Seriously. I’d sooner drill a hole in my head than rely on Faux for my weather forecasts. 

• I Agree 7

26 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Oh, if only we could trap Trump in a snow globe! We'd all be scrambling to shake the hell out of that thing.:5624798180220_Jigglejiggledance:

I'm wondering if that cartoon is meant as a Citizen Kane reference.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4

3 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

20201211_politico1.JPG

The problem is though that they're not. They seem rusted on for grim death to whatever Trump wants. In a sane world no GOP representatives would be signing on to petitions to disenfranchise voters in other states in order to keep a candidate who lost convincingly in office.

• I Agree 10

I love this one. Not only is it about repug snowflakes, but it includes a dead parrot, truly perfect for the FJ custom of referring to a user beating a dead parrot (see the "move along" reaction).

image.png.43579e78ad16effd4248ae9e3aae8a78.png

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 12

image.png.27f1af201c363cd48b0c3900eb4b3750.png

"Republican Babies"

How many more times will I be able to draw Trump Baby before the real Trump Baby leaves the White House…or his coup succeeds and I end up in a North Dakota gulag? Why North Dakota? Because it’s already a gulag.

106 House Republicans have signed onto a brief supporting the stupid and ridiculous lawsuit filed by Texas, demanding the Supreme Court invalidate the votes of over 20 million people and hand the presidency to Donald Trump. That’s more than the half the Republicans in Congress.

When representatives are sworn into Congress, they take an oath promising to protect the Constitution. So, how did we elect so many representatives so eager to break that oath?

When at least 18 state attorneys general across the nation and over 100 House Republicans demand that over 20 million votes be invalidated, that 20 million voters Constitutional rights be stripped from them, that 62 electoral votes be taken from one candidate and given to theirs, and that the presidency be given to the losing candidate, you have to ask yourself; Do these Republicans not know the law or do they know the law but just don’t care?

Do these Republicans really love the cult more than democracy? Do they want a theocracy and dictatorship more than a republic? If this election is stolen and reversed, we’ll never have a honest election in this nation ever again. If the United States caves and elections don’t matter, what about the rest of the world? Hopefully, we’ll stop being the example. Republicans are not to be emulated in other nations.

Republicans keep saying Donald Trump has the right to pursue every legal means, but he doesn’t have the right to call Republican governors and threaten them to reverse an election. He doesn’t have the right to call legislators to the White House to pressure them to reverse an election. He doesn’t have the right to call legislators and demand they throw out an election. Donald Trump does not have the right to steal an election. Donald Trump and Republicans don’t have a right to engage in election tampering.

Republicans spent the past four years saying, “Elections have consequences.” What they meant was, only when we win.

Every single Republican who is trying to steal this election should be prosecuted for election tampering. And I’m sure they’ll be fine with that since they claim to the law -and-order party.

Republicans are not the party of law and order. They’re not the party of family values. They’re not the party of patriots or even honest individuals. They’re the party of bullies, racists, sexists, and fascists. The GOP is now officially a cult.

The funny thing is, the way Republicans have propped up the Trump will burn them because none of them will ever be their party’s nominee. For the next 20 years, every GOP nominee will be a Trump. The GOP, the cult of Trump, has made stupid monarchs out of these grifters. Now, they get to live with them for a very long time.

Since Donald Trump is calling every politician he thinks can save his presidency, what I want to know is…how many generals has he called?

• Upvote 8

14 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

20201211_ohman1.JPG

I love the dog being included.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 4

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic