• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GreyhoundFan

• ADoyle90815

• thoughtful

• 47of74

47 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

20201120_red3.JPG

I would chuckle about this but we had a family vacation to the Grand Canyon and my sister really hated the Grand Canyon. When she got married, I created wrapping paper using pictures of the Grand Canyon and wrapped her gift in it.

• Haha 21

image.png.3df26fd6776524fb22e48ff85323f731.png

"Deep-State Voter Fraud"

What’s dumber than believing Donald Trump won the election or that there’s a deep-state cabal of Satan-worshipping cannibalistic lizard people running the government? Believing you can trust Donald Trump to work out a fair payment AFTER you perform a service for him.

Donald Trump has been sued numerous times by contractors for refusing to pay the price he agreed to in a contract. He’s even been sued by the lawyers who represented him in these disputes for non payments. So now Rudy Giuliani is publicly embarrassing himself for a price to be determined later.

Rudy is Trump’s lead legal fucknut in trying to steal the election from Joe Biden. In doing so, he has to present a case of total bullshit and conspiracy theories. Yesterday, Rudy argued a case in Pennsylvania and told the judge he wasn’t accusing anyone of voter fraud…and then blamed it all on voter fraud. He must have thought he was on Hannity.

There are reports that Rudy is charging $20,000 a day to represent Donald Trump in this attempt to steal the election. Rudy says those reports are lies…and you know how we can always trust Rudy to tell the truth. Rudy says they’ll work out a price after they’re done stealing the election and Donald Trump begins his second term.

Is Donald Trump stupid? Yes, he is, but he’s not dumb enough to pay Rudy $20,000 a day of his own money. His supporters are paying Rudy.

There’s only one thing dumber than voting for Donald Trump and that’s giving money to elect Donald Trump. His grifting is on public record. He publicly cried for an international summit to be given to one of his shitty golf resorts. A court has barred him and three of his shitty kids from participating with any charitable organizations in New York state because he stole from his own charity. Most people would go to prison for something like that. As president (sic), Donald Trump has directed millions of dollars of taxpayer money into his businesses. On top of all that, his campaign conducts events at his resorts where the Trump Campaign pays a fee to Donald Trump.

Giving money to support Donald Trump is like buying a new watch for the guy who stole your watch. So if you’re still giving money to the Trump Campaign, you’re giving it to Donald Trump. And if you’re dumb enough to give Trump money…are you dumb enough to believe a second Trump term will be saved by Rudy Giuliani, the guy who got scammed by Borat?

Part of this entire bullshit propaganda of Trump really winning the election and having it stolen by Democrats is to steal the election from Joe Biden. Another reason is to destroy faith in the government that takes over in January and make Joe Biden fail. But perhaps the greatest reason for this scam is that the Trump Campaign is still raising money for it.

But this time, it’s not going to a legal fight as much as it’s paying off campaign debt…and going into Donald Trump’s pockets. Maybe Trump will put the cash into his secret Chinese bank account or maybe he’ll put it towards the $500 million or so he owes to shady mystery creditors (probably Russians). Or maybe he’ll band use to pay off a real lawyer to help Rudy out the next time he tries to lure a teenage girl into a Manhattan hotel room supposedly for drinks while his hand is down his pants.

What’s almost just as crazy as believing Donald Trump will pay you later…or that Rudy Giuliani should lead your legal defense, is believing the election was stolen from Donald Trump.

70% of Republicans believe Donald Trump won the election and it’s being stolen by Democrats. And just like they didn’t have proof when a majority believed President Obama was born in Kenya, they don’t have any proof of massive voter fraud.

But hey, Republicans don’t need proof for bullshit. Ask Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, Rush Limbaugh, Alex Jones, or Donald Trump. And now with members of Qanon actually being elected to the United States Congress, anything goes.

Republicans don’t have any relationship with the truth. At this time, only four Republican senators have accepted that Joe Biden has won the election. Two Republicans senators are screaming for the secretary of state of Georgia to resign because he counted more votes for Biden than for Trump. Another senator has called the same secretary of state suggesting he throw out votes for Biden. You know, votes cast by black people.

Republicans don’t have integrity, don’t care about democracy, and don’t care about the truth. Don’t believe me? Let’s go grab dinner at Comet Pizza and ask them about it. Actually, I’m joking. I’d never have dinner with a Republican. I can’t eat while looking at you people.

Here’s a fact: Donald Trump will not be president after noon on January 20, 2021. Why? Because of the fact Joe Biden beat his ass in the presidential election. Donald Trump lost the election fair and square and there’s not enough Rudy bullshit in the world to change that fact.

Here’s an unfortunate fact: All these idiots who would rather believe in conspiracy theories about voter fraud, lizard people, devil worshippers, or Democratic pedophilic pizza makers, will still be around after Donald Trump is gone.

Another fun fact: Fuck COVID. I’m not going anywhere either.

• Upvote 9

image.png.f331cb707cdd0eb9ba20b54210ac3793.png

"He's Melting"

Rudy held a press conference where he claimed Joe Biden only won because of massive voter fraud, and blamed it on George Soros, the Clinton Foundation, the deceased Hugo Chavez, the nation of Venezuela, a communist plot, and backed it all up by referencing the film “My Cousin Vinny.”

Then his face started running. What? Whatever goop he used to dye the remaining strands of hair on his head started running. Maybe he shopped at the same spray-on-hair as Stephen Miller.

In Rudy’s defense though, “My Cousin Vinny” is a really good movie.

• Haha 9

image.png.72ec9d1fd092010ae9aefd40149115ff.png

"Loser"

Donald Trump’s catch phrase from his fake reality show was “you’re fired.” He loves to present himself as a heavy-handed boss in total control with absolute authority. He fears nothing. In reality, he sends goons and henchmen to do his firing…when he’s not firing people over Twitter. Why does he do it this way? Because he’s a coward.

Donald Trump is more of an assortment of terrible personality traits than he is a human being. He’s racist, narcissistic, sexist, selfish, corrupt, stupid, clueless, immature, and a coward. He’s also ugly with a combover and orange goop on his face and wants to date his daughter. Find all that on a Hallmark card.

He didn’t fire James Comey to his face. In fact, he made sure Comey was out of town when he was fired. The same went for Rex Tillerson, who was on a plane…and according to some reports, on a toilet. He had one person fired because he testified against him…then had the witnesses’ brother fired because he looked like him. And since the election, Donald Trump has gone on a firing spree.

Donald Trump claimed he’d hire the “best people.” Actually, his administration has probably set a record for the number of former officials who have spoken out against it. And when he fires someone, their replacement is usually worse. Much worse. Was Mike Pompeo an improvement over Rex Tillerson? Who could have imagined Donald Trump could find a worse Attorney General, William Barr, than Jeff Sessions? You have to give it to Donald Trump. He’s really good at finding the worst possible people to put in the absolute worst places.

The people Donald Trump has fired since the election haven’t been dismissed because they’re not good at their jobs. No, they’ve been fired because they aren’t deemed sycophantic enough. To work for Donald Trump, you don’t have to actually be good at your job. You either have to be a total sycophant like Mike Pence, or his daughter. Tell me she has a clue about anything that’s going on.

Since the election, Donald Trump has fired 12 people. There will be more. On that list are Department of Homeland Security officials Bryan Ware and Valerie Boyd. He fired Defense Department’s chief of staff, Jen Stewart on November 10. Also on November 10 were the Pentagon’s undersecretary of defense Joseph Kernan, a retired Navy SEAL, and the Pentagon’s top policy official James Anderson, who both officially resigned but we know they were forced out.

He fired Secretary of Defense, Mark Esper, who publicly disagreed with Trump’s teargassing protesters for a photo-op. Three other Pentagon firings occurred shortly after.

Also “not fired” was The head of the Department of Justice’s election crime branch Richard Pilger, who quit in protest over William Barr using the agency to enable Donald Trump’s conspiracy theories regarding election fraud.

Trump fired Lisa Gordon-Hagerty, the administrator of the National Nuclear Security Administration; Bonne Glick, the deputy administrator of the U.S. agency for International Development; and Neil Chatterjee, the chairman of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission. They were all nerds.

Speaking of nerds, Trump fired Michael Kuperberg, the scientist who oversees climate change for the U.S. Global Change Research Program and will be replaced with a science skeptic.

This week, he fired Chris Krebs, the director of the Department of Homeland Security’s Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency after his agency released a statement refuting Trump’s claims of widespread voter fraud. In fact, the statement said this election was the “most secure in our nation’s history.” Trump fired him along with a response to the “most secure” statement, saying, “was not!”.

Mark Esper says his replacement will be a “real yes man, and then God help us. Fortunately, the “yes man” will only be on the job until January.

Trump is expected to fire Gina Haspel, the director of the CIA and possibly Christopher Wray, the director of the FBI. The director of the FBI usually serves a ten-year term. Donald Trump is on his second.

Trump isn’t just firing people who hurt his feelings or don’t support his crackpot bullshit, but people who may stand in the way of him stealing this election from the American public.

We knew before Donald Trump was placed in power in 2016 that he’s a horrible person and unfit for the office. But everything he’s done since the election, putting himself before the nation and willing to destroy to seek revenge, is another confirmation that he doesn’t belong. Trump’s actions are reassurances America made the right choice in selecting Joe Biden over him. America, you were right to fire Donald Trump. Good job.

Donald Trump lost the election. He’s a one-term president (sic). He’s a loser. And there’s no amount of firings that will change any of that. Right now, he’s firing people because he got fired.

• I Agree 11

10 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

20201120_red3.JPG

If I was buying gifts for my sister in law’s Branch Trumpvidian nieces I would be strongly tempted to use this wrapping paper. 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, AnywhereButHere said:

image.thumb.png.f6cb2d6968d4e8d62d4b0baa617b3008.png

Of course, if they do that, Junior would probably sneak in and hunt him.  He might even lop off an ear and pose with it.  Not that I'd have a big problem with that...

• Haha 13

20 minutes ago, Xan said:

Of course, if they do that, Junior would probably sneak in and hunt him.  He might even lop off an ear and pose with it.  Not that I'd have a big problem with that...

.....but would he look good hanging on the wall with Kimberly Gilfoyles bras hanging off his ears......

• Haha 14

20201122_bennett2.JPG

Edited by GreyhoundFan
  • Upvote 5
  • Haha 6

Kind of curious if they’d make a Fuck Trump mask. 

D2D1A143-E585-4C78-9636-C55CD9192F80.thumb.jpeg.70a23ff312a4ff7928cdd1f0305b1f76.jpeg

1 minute ago, WiseGirl said:

FB_IMG_1606090469048.jpg

I raise both hands and both feet to this. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic